• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I can not stand under any circumstances when there is a shipping fic and they have to bash their rivals. It's totally uncalled for. Drew is my favorite male character :(
There are really good old advance fics that needs some love.

Bashing Drew is just so annoying at this point, I dislike him, but this is ridiculous. I found some old ADV fics and there are good. I'll link them here eventually.

BubChan

Wonderwall
tumblr_mwne9wDOB21rqoi6fo1_500.jpg
A cute Fanart ^^

Now,i want to do a Topic
Why you choose AdvanceShipping rather than contestshipping or Pokéshipping (or another shipping)?

Nice finding, BubChan!

Why you choose AdvanceShipping rather than contestshipping or Pokéshipping (or another shipping)?

I think May looks much better with Ash, and I think their personalities mesh better, to be honest. Her friendship with Drew is cute and it's obvious that he likes her, but Ash and May's gung-ho personalities just fit so well together.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead

Not saying anyone's done so yet, but be careful with this kind of question. I don't want people to express their love for a certain ship by putting down other ships--particularly since this isn't an either/or proposition for a lot of people in this thread. If you multiship then you could be pro-AdvanceShipping AND ContestShipping AND PokeShipping.

So let's just make sure we're emphasizing the positive about AdvanceShipping rather than tearing into its rival ships or going off-topic by making this more about where other ships fall short than where AdvanceShipping shines. Because those are dangers I can see looming on the horizon with a topic like this.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
View attachment 12385
A cute Fanart ^^

Now,i want to do a Topic
I ship all three of them...oops....
But I can switch it too why I also ship May and Ash, so thats because I liked the way Ash showed that he cared about her. He usually did protect her frequently and thats what I love the most. It's interesting to see that.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Alrighty, let's not discuss other ships here shall we?

Here's a new topic that won't cause any bad things. Do you have any Advanceshipping head canons?

So for me, I think maybe one day after Ash's journey in Kalos has ended, he decides to travel to Johto for the Battle Frontier there and finds May struggling to win her 5th ribbon. So they decide to travel together so May can get her ribbon, and Ash can challenge the BF there. Eventually May loses the GF, so Ash decides to treat her to ramen. Then eventually Ash goes on to defeat the BF and retires this time, settling down with May.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Alrighty, let's not discuss other ships here shall we?

Here's a new topic that won't cause any bad things. Do you have any Advanceshipping head canons?

So for me, I think maybe one day after Ash's journey in Kalos has ended, he decides to travel to Johto for the Battle Frontier there and finds May struggling to win her 5th ribbon. So they decide to travel together so May can get her ribbon, and Ash can challenge the BF there. Eventually May loses the GF, so Ash decides to treat her to ramen. Then eventually Ash goes on to defeat the BF and retires this time, settling down with May.
I've always thought about them having another region that includes contests with no female heroine added, but May returning instead! Then Ash and May could confess their feelings to each other along the way. That would be cute.

Last edited:

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Oh,yes!

my head canon is that may's wish in movie 6 was to stay with Ash forever :3
Oh that is soooo sweet.
I love the 6th movie, but I forgot what may wished for xD

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
We don't know >.<
she didn't said it i think
Kinda wished she wished that her and Ash would go out with each other. I need a fic of that.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
I'm thinking on do a Drabble with that
but it will be in portuguese (i'm brazilian) but maybe i gonna translate it to english
maybe
That would be interesting.

Which pokemon would ship Ash and May
Ding ding ding! Bulbasaurs xD

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Of course is Bulbasaurs >.<
but i think that Manaphy Ship it too >.<

I could see Manaphy shipping them too...if they ever do get together, for some odd reason I want them to go on a picnic together, and have munchlax appear and eat there food. They could chase him together for a romantic touch xD

p96822

Evolve me please
How would May save Ash if he was in danger?

I think she will use her Blaziken to save him from anything

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
you think we will have more Advanceshipping moments in the future?
Eff Yeah! Well, in other words..."I hope so" hehe :)
Hopefully in Kalos.

What ? We had ADV hints in Unova? What was it again?

BubChan

Wonderwall
you think we will have more Advanceshipping moments in the future?
Eff Yeah! Well, in other words..."I hope so" hehe :)
Hopefully in Kalos.

What ? We had ADV hints in Unova? What was it again?

In the first and in the last episode

Remember the teddiursa that May gave to Ash?
it appeared in his room next to his Trophies
i Have no screenshots right now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.