• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."

BubChan

Wonderwall
Oh wait! I remember that now! yeah such a cute hint :D

Yes, i started to scream when i saw this (i'm a fangirl :v)

I think that AdvanceShipping is not dead, Ash still have the ribbon on his hand, this teddiursa is another hint that Ash really cares about May
in my opinion PokéShipping and AdvanceShipping are the alive shippings from the anime :3

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Like I said in other threads, no matter how old or what other canon ships come in, advanceshipping won't die, and it'll still be a big fan base with people like us supporting it.
Yes, I recently became and advanceshipper (after 10 yearsxD but I thank Rewatching the series) but I'm sure I won't leave the fandom.

p96822

Evolve me please
What if Ash get control of the Pokémon King? How would May save Ash from the evil sprit?

I think May would fight her hardest to get Ash back and she will try to make him remember who he is

Last edited:

BubChan

Wonderwall
Hey, guys. It's been a while since I last dropped by. Anyway, here's an artwork that I made. I hope you guys like it. Oh, I also included a little story with it so I hope you guys can read it. (It's my first time writing a fanfic so go easy on me, ehehe).

http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/art/The-game-that-made-their-hearts-reach-each-other-452135541

http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=サトハル

Welcome back ^^
Oh! nice Fanart ^^ and i loved the story too >.<
you're amazing artist ^^

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!

Love your work!
Something similar was posted in the pokeshipping thread, might as well do it here :p
If you could write Ash and May's last episode together (battle frontier) differently, how would it be.
I would definitely have them flirt more lol. We should've got at least a hug.

Love your work!
Something similar was posted in the pokeshipping thread, might as well do it here :p
If you could write Ash and May's last episode together (battle frontier) differently, how would it be.
I would definitely have them flirt more lol. We should've got at least a hug.

Thank you as well!

Hmm, for your question. Since Satoshi is still on his journey, I would have them be the last ones to say goodbye at each other and then Haruka would hug Satoshi and both of them tell each other how they feel. Then both of them will make a promise that someday, after they've fulfilled their goals, they will see each other again and be together for the rest of their lives and maybe get married.
Another interesting question for you guys: What city or region would be best to have their marriage?

I'm thinking of Laverre city or some people call it the fairy's city or something. That place is so perfect for their marriage or at least for them to confess their feelings.

BubChan

Wonderwall
It's time for a new topic!

What's your favorite AdvanceShipping Moment?

I already suggest it as a topic?

I love the Movie 9 scene, when Ash saves May, i love the Movie 9, is so shippy >.<

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
What city or region would be best to have their marriage?

I think Pallet Town would be the best. I picture a wedding with all of Ash and May's Pokémon attending the wedding as well, along with all of Ash's pals, May's parents, and Delia of course. I'm also think that Pikachu would be the ring bearer, if that makes sense. So it would be an outdoors wedding, since Ash and May love to be outside and have adventures.

It's time for a new topic!

What's your favorite AdvanceShipping Moment?

I already suggest it as a topic?

I love the Movie 9 scene, when Ash saves May, i love the Movie 9, is so shippy >.<

Man, there's way too many. >.<

But my favorite is "The bicker, the better" episode. That episode was funny and cute especially when Andy and Oscar teased them both as a couple. But I love the Manaphy: Prince of the sea movie as well.

ADV369

Hey guys, im new to this whole forum thing but have been an advanceshipper since like, forever! I know this thread is really inactive now but that could perhaps change with the announcement of ruby/sapphire remakes. If May was to appear in the XY anime i would just lose it! lol gettin a bit too excited!

Hey guys, im new to this whole forum thing but have been an advanceshipper since like, forever! I know this thread is really inactive now but that could perhaps change with the announcement of ruby/sapphire remakes. If May was to appear in the XY anime i would just lose it! lol gettin a bit too excited!

Welcome fellow advanceshipper. The remake announcement excited me because it has a great potential to have Haruka come back in the anime. I do hope for a dramatic reunion between Satoshi and Haruka. Hey, maybe they can have a date in Kalos or in Hoenn, eh?

This is a great day for me. :D

Again, welcome! :)

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
Now that Gen. 3 remakes were confirmed...do you think May (or Max for that matter) would return to the XY series temporarily just to promote Gen. 3 or whatever?
We could see some AdvanceShippy moments if that would happen...

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
May is destined to return! I brought this topic up in my May fan club :D
Hopefully we'll get some Ash x May moments, I'm more excited for just May to return tbh.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Yeah, the first thing I thought about the remakes was "does that mean May's making a cameo?" I think there's actually a good chance of this happening because Misty got a second cameo when the Hoenn gang journeyed through Kanto. At the same time, I doubt they're taking a trip to Hoenn. And afaik there's no contests in the Kalos region. I really hope this happens so we can get even more Advanceshipping moments. I will Advanceship til I die. I put it in all my fics.

What would you like to see if May shows up in Kalos?

They gotta bring back that Terracotta ribbon.

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
Sad to say, but ive heard that may´s voice actor has contraced a voice spazem dicease, which means she might need to get a new voice actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.