• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
But still, well done scenario! Have you thought of writing stories like that?

Now, here's a new topic: Write a scenario about Ash meeting May in Kalos.

I'll answer later.
Thank you!
TBH no, I've only written 2 short fanfics so far and they were kinda random. As for your scenario, I'll try making one for that as well.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
So if Ash and May met in Kalos, I can imagining them actually having a french date, and maybe a freeeeench kiss! LOL JUST KIDDING XD The anime wouldn't do that haha.

I can see her coming to Kalos on information for Mega evolutions, for her Blaziken, and Venasaur, and (maybe Blastoise) and she'll probably know that Ash is in Kalos, so meet up with him.

BubChan

Wonderwall
So if Ash and May met in Kalos, I can imagining them actually having a french date, and maybe a freeeeench kiss! LOL JUST KIDDING XD The anime wouldn't do that haha.

I can see her coming to Kalos on information for Mega evolutions, for her Blaziken, and Venasaur, and (maybe Blastoise) and she'll probably know that Ash is in Kalos, so meet up with him.

Yes :) i would love that
i can see the french date :3 May and Ash would eat a lot together, one thing that they love xD it's sad that this is hard to happend, but, maybe, someday...

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
The anime won't even do a hug. I had another dream that Ash and May hugged. SO cute, wish it happened though. Like what the heck, writers?! Try doing that please!! :D

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Hahaha yeah, and some people dont even consider blushing a hint. Have they blushed before ? I can only remember this one time. They should have more blushing lol

BubChan

Wonderwall
Hahaha yeah, and some people dont even consider blushing a hint. Have they blushed before ? I can only remember this one time. They should have more blushing lol

Yes, May already blushed for Ash, but was too slight, i don't care to much for blushing hints, there's another episode, when the fangirls start to praise May, Ash start to complain about it, Max ask if he's jealous, he Blushes, everyone says that isn't a AS hint, but, maybe Ash's is jealeous because he isn't the unique that care about May xD actually, i see that Ash didn't like Drew, we can see in many episodes, after a CS moment, Ash with a Mad or worried face,

Ash looks kinda worried when Caroline says that May and Drew were alone in the beach, and it was romantic, and when May Blushes when she's looking at Drew? Ash is with a Angry face, Ash is a jealous boy u.u
MayBlush.jpg

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
Nice! I just love it when May blushes in general, no matter with who it is she's cute. Even though she blushed at Drew, I think she blushed at Ash before! I wish it wasn't her though (Actually I do xD), I wish it was Ash because he never blushes and when he does it's very cute!

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
...I need to catch up around here.

How would Ash and May actually meet in real life?

Idk, there can be so many suggestions! Maybe through their parents somehow? Idk.

Write a scenario about Ash meeting May in Kalos.

Hurry up guys!" Ash's voice was more cheerful than usual. He was meters ahead of his others friends behind him and even more fro Clemont, who was struggling to keep up with the excitable boy.

"Where are we even going?!" Serena was able to call out even running as fast as she could go. "Are we going to another gym battle that we don't know about?"

All Ash could muster at that moment was a cheeky grin, "You'll see very soon!" He cheered.

Through the streets they reached the part of the city that were filled with balloons, streamers and all sort of decorations with Pokemon that seem to originate from the Hoenn region. Food stalls where all around them and merchandise were looking great. Soon Ash stopped all of a sudden, nearly causing Serena to crash into him, Serena blushed at the idea of that.

Soon a voice called through the speakers and it was a voice Ash longed to hear. His smile grew as he heard her voice even longer. He watched her presence on that stage, he watched her own that stage with a few combinations as Serena approached her male companion. She was in awe in her beauty and the way she pulled of Pokemon moves and turn them into beautiful spectacles.

"Who is she Ash?" The light brunette asked.

Ash waited for that moment for May to notice he was here just like she asked him to be a few nights over a call. She smiled in a way he missed in so long. Ash glanced over to Serena for a brief moment, "That's my friend over there May, we use to travel together in Kanto and Hoenn." Ash waved back with a giant grin. "Hey May, over here!"

With a wave of her own, "It's nice to see you again Ash." She smiled as she finished off her performance with her accompanied Pokemon. She waved to the audience before giving a personal one to her dear old friend. She walked off the stage to great her old companion. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" She smiled warmly.

Sharing a smile of his own, "Yes, too long if you ask me."

aloasa

The sound of drums
Maybe it was the fact that Ash needed training to ready up Charizard for a Mega-evolution, or maybe it was because he beaten all eight gym leaders, whatever was the case, Ash needed something to put his mind off the Kalos League meanwhile the final tournament began, if he hadn't defeated them all yesterday, he would of never notice the ad in the television, he would of never seen that not only that the pokemon contest where coming to Kalos, but that the first one was the Wallace Cup.

Ash and his Kalos companions hurried through half the region until they found the location of the cup, ironically called Terracotta Town, Serena was wondering what was wrong with him, he seem so energized because of the announcement, sure she heard about him competing here and there and she herself wanted to try it out, but why did they wanted to get there fast?

That's what they thought until they spotted a Beautifly in the sky, fluttering around gracefully around, practicing it's routing, that's when they saw the trainer, a teenage girl, around the same age as Ash, she recognized her from Ash's tales about his former adventures, the only reason why Ash would never loved her like the way she did.

As for Ash, he was taken by surprise of her development, he always new she was cute when they travel, he didn't mention it because he was afraid of being turn down like Brock, but today, today she looked like the most beautiful creature that Arceus had the pleasure of making.

"May, hey, over here" He began shouting to get her attention, and she turn around to see him, May was instantly attack with a blush forming on her face, she didn't expected for Ash to be here, nor that he would become so good looking after these mere 4 years away from each other. "Ash? Is that you?" She asked, not believing that her crush was just a few feet away from her.
"Right in the flesh May" He said in his famous smile that always made May blush like crazy "Oh Ash, it's so nice to meet you after this long" She went towards him and embrace him in a tight hug, he was shocked by the sudden action, but he quickly regain composure and return the hug.
"I missed you so much Ash" She tried to say, muffled by his chest, during the years he has gain a little height and was considerably bigger than May. "I missed you too, May"

Sorry, I suck at writing T_T

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Maybe it was the fact that Ash needed training to ready up Charizard for a Mega-evolution, or maybe it was because he beaten all eight gym leaders, whatever was the case, Ash needed something to put his mind off the Kalos League meanwhile the final tournament began, if he hadn't defeated them all yesterday, he would of never notice the ad in the television, he would of never seen that not only that the pokemon contest where coming to Kalos, but that the first one was the Wallace Cup.

Ash and his Kalos companions hurried through half the region until they found the location of the cup, ironically called Terracotta Town, Serena was wondering what was wrong with him, he seem so energized because of the announcement, sure she heard about him competing here and there and she herself wanted to try it out, but why did they wanted to get there fast?

That's what they thought until they spotted a Beautifly in the sky, fluttering around gracefully around, practicing it's routing, that's when they saw the trainer, a teenage girl, around the same age as Ash, she recognized her from Ash's tales about his former adventures, the only reason why Ash would never loved her like the way she did.

As for Ash, he was taken by surprise of her development, he always new she was cute when they travel, he didn't mention it because he was afraid of being turn down like Brock, but today, today she looked like the most beautiful creature that Arceus had the pleasure of making.

"May, hey, over here" He began shouting to get her attention, and she turn around to see him, May was instantly attack with a blush forming on her face, she didn't expected for Ash to be here, nor that he would become so good looking after these mere 4 years away from each other. "Ash? Is that you?" She asked, not believing that her crush was just a few feet away from her.
"Right in the flesh May" He said in his famous smile that always made May blush like crazy "Oh Ash, it's so nice to meet you after this long" She went towards him and embrace him in a tight hug, he was shocked by the sudden action, but he quickly regain composure and return the hug.
"I missed you so much Ash" She tried to say, muffled by his chest, during the years he has gain a little height and was considerably bigger than May. "I missed you too, May"

Sorry, I suck at writing T_T

You don't suck at writing...at least you wrote something more that a few sentences.

Let's see. I think a good possible way for them too meet in Kalos, would be at a buffet.

"Let's all go to a buffet" Said ash being directed in his speaking by a guy who should be asleep at 3AM.

"Sure" Everyone else chimed in"

They go inside and pay, and guess who? It's May!

"May! What are you doing here?"

"Ash! I just wanted to see how snail tasted." And they live happily ever after.

(I really shouldn't be writing plotline a at 3:30 in the morning. XD)

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah, I saw that. I know I'm not one to post in here but seeing that news and the more possibilty's of appearing in the Anime increased I just had to talk about this with you guy's really quick and I'm excited for her return too, she was one of my favorite female leads :D

Do you guy's think Advancedshipping could get more hints next cameo?

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
Yah, I saw that. I know I'm not one to post in here but seeing that news and the more possibilty's of appearing in the Anime increased I just had to talk about this with you guy's really quick and I'm excited for her return too, she was one of my favorite female leads :D

Hey welcome to the thread!

I certainly hope so. I'd like to see the medal again, and see them reconnect it like in DP. I wonder if May will appear to show off contests in a Hoenn festival, and then maybe Ash remembers her.

Somebody should make artwork and stories about this.

I do hope so. Now that they retained her character with just a few redesigning, I look forward for her reappearance to the show. I just hope the they can do something about her VA's case so that she could really have a cameo to the anime.

Hey welcome to the thread!

I certainly hope so. I'd like to see the medal again, and see them reconnect it like in DP. I wonder if May will appear to show off contests in a Hoenn festival, and then maybe Ash remembers her.

Somebody should make artwork and stories about this.
I'm on the case!

BlueDragonfangirl

You know what would be a nice way to re introduce her again? If they showed her battling in a contest on TV in the whatever city Ash and his friends are in next, I'd like to think he'd remember her right away and tell all the amazing stories of there adventures together :D

It'd be cool if Advancedshipping got some hints.

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
I do hope so. Now that they retained her character with just a few redesigning, I look forward for her reappearance to the show. I just hope the they can do something about her VA's case so that she could really have a cameo to the anime.

I feel the same exact way. I think they can get a new VA. After all she's only returning, well if she is, for about three or two episodes. So it's not that bad.

I'm on the case!

Awesome, thanks for doing this.

You know what would be a nice way to re introduce her again? If they showed her battling in a contest on TV in the whatever city Ash and his friends are in next, I'd like to think he'd remember her right away and tell all the amazing stories of there adventures together :D

It'd be cool if Advancedshipping got some hints.

That's be an excellent idea! Hmm, I was thinking after the contest on TV she'd get interviewed by a reporter about how she was able to win. And May would say (I made a funny.), that she won because of her lucky charm, aka, the Terracota Medal. Then Ash would say that it looks familiar, so he looks in his backpack and finds it. It'd be nice to see Clemont, Serena, and Bonnie ask how he got May's medal. And then he'd tell the story. Interesting right?

Last edited:

phanpycross

God-king
So what do you guys think of May's new look? I think she still looks beautiful but it's probably going to take time getting used to—mostly because I'm used to her old designs. I'm just glad they didn't pull a Lyra on us.

I honestly Really like it. (Then again, it is May, so she could basicly Wear whatever and id still find it beautiful.

It Fits much better with how tropical Hoenn really is, honestly it reminds me of swimwear.

On the other hand, Brandon's hair should have stayed White, That was his defining feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.