• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now everyone has a valid reason to celebrate advanceshipping week:

Good job Ash, I knew you always had it in you. I wonder if the kid will come out with brown eyes and brown hair, or sapphire eyes and black hair?

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am PikaBones and I thought I would grace this thread with my presence. :)
As all of you, I love Advance shipping as well and I am prepared and willing to protect the ship at all cost, captain(s)
I'm new to this whole forums thing so please bear with me.

[img139]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/297/7/5/how_advanceshipping_became_canon_by_asuna07neros-d841mcu.jpg[/img139]

Nice, Ash! Lol, now there's no escaping responsibilities. :D

Good job Ash, I knew you always had it in you. I wonder if the kid will come out with brown eyes and brown hair, or sapphire eyes and black hair?

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am PikaBones and I thought I would grace this thread with my presence. :)
As all of you, I love Advance shipping as well and I am prepared and willing to protect the ship at all cost, captain(s)
Hello and welcome to the thread! It's always nice to have bew faces here! You are more than welcome to talk about anything advanceshipping related here! :D

Anyway, let us not let the thread go silent so caption this!
[img139]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/HikariPrincess/ex003_s.jpg[/img139]

Manaphy: Mama, Papa
May: Soon enough
Ash: Hey guys, what's going on?

I suck at this. Lol

matthew11

8000 MMR
Manaphy: Mama, Papa
May: Soon enough
Ash: Hey guys, what's going on?

I suck at this. Lol

This is the best caption I have ever seen! Kept it short and sweet. I already saw the idea just by reading it.

Anyway, I'm really sorry guys for not posting here more often. It's just about the Advanceshipping week. It's not like I don't want to participate, I just don't have time to do all those stuff, since I'm in college. I'm afraid you would see me as an inactive advanceshipper, but I'm not, really.

BabyBlueEyes23

LOL YAY ACTIVE THREAD :D

[img139]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/297/7/5/how_advanceshipping_became_canon_by_asuna07neros-d841mcu.jpg[/img139]

LOL I started laughing so hard because of this :D:D:D:D:D:D I can't even!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOGM PIKA-Bones HEYYYYYY :D
Glad to see your awesome self on this thread ;P

And I think the kid will be absolutely beautiful either way :)

[img139]http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss18/HikariPrincess/ex003_s.jpg[/img139]

LOL I have no idea how to quote this…but it so adorable :D

This is the best caption I have ever seen! Kept it short and sweet. I already saw the idea just by reading it.

Anyway, I'm really sorry guys for not posting here more often. It's just about the Advanceshipping week. It's not like I don't want to participate, I just don't have time to do all those stuff, since I'm in college. I'm afraid you would see me as an inactive advanceshipper, but I'm not, really.

MATTY! I am so glad to see you back :D I was actually gonna PM you if everything was alright LOL :D
And please don't feel any pressure to participate in the week. (I understand, and despise that feeling)
Of course school goes before anything and everything.
This week is meant to bring Advancers together, not stress them out :S
Just enjoy the week, and if you feel the want to participate in any of the themes, just do so :D

Now I have a cute pic I'd love to see u guys caption :D

Here »http://advanceshipping.deviantart.com/art/Advance-May-feeling-Ashs-Face-123743309

And heres just a pic for the Halloween season :D
»http://blingee.com/blingee/view/95276117-awwww-advenceshipping-satoharu-

AWW I CAN'T HANDLE THERE CUTNESS LOL :D

May: Those z's on his face are so cute
Ash: Um, May what are you doing. She's so beautiful, and close! What do I do, what do I do now

AWW I CAN'T HANDLE THERE CUTNESS LOL :D[/QUOTE]

Ash: I hope Snorlax isn't near by
May: *kisses Ash on cheek*
Ash: There goes my legs.

I never thought I'd type something like this. What did I get myself into.

One thing I wanted to ask you guys. How did November 21 become Advanceshipping day? I need a history lesson.

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyBlueEyes23

May: Those z's on his face are so cute
Ash: Um, May what are you doing. She's so beautiful, and close! What do I do, what do I do now

AWW I CAN'T HANDLE THERE CUTNESS LOL :D

Ash: I hope Snorlax isn't near by
May: *kisses Ash on cheek*
Ash: There goes my legs.

I never thought I'd type something like this. What did I get myself into.[/QUOTE]

LOL Pika those are so cute :D And now you have fallen completely into the fandom *cue evil laughter*

One thing I wanted to ask you guys. How did November 21 become Advanceshipping day? I need a history lesson.

And just because I am so awesome, *I know I know stop flattering me :D)
I looked it up, and some OG Advancers came up with November 21 as ADV Day sense that was the day of the premier of AG001, which subsequently led to the birth of this lovely ship, which brought us all here ow :D

Manaphy: Mom! Mom! Guess what? Me and daddy did a lot of fun things
Haruka: Tee-hee, like what?
Manaphy: Like playing catch and eating ice cream and ride roller coasters and....
Haruka: And?
Manaphy: And steal mommy's panties!
Haruka: ....................What!!!?
Satoshi: Uhh, I can explain

Haruka: Wait, there's something on your face
Satoshi: What???
Haruka: *smooch* a kiss from me. <3

Haruka: Quick! Dance like an eggplant while I dance like nurse Joy!
Satoshi: How the heck does an eggplant dance? Does an eggplant even dance!!???

The Mayans have predicted that Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire would fall on November 21, 2014 and to set preparation for the arrival of the best gen in Pokemon, Advanceshipping was created as a tribute and every 21st of November, Advanceshipping is being celebrated.................With all seriousness, November 21 was the day AG001 was aired.

BabyBlueEyes23

Manaphy: Mom! Mom! Guess what? Me and daddy did a lot of fun things
Haruka: Tee-hee, like what?
Manaphy: Like playing catch and eating ice cream and ride roller coasters and....
Haruka: And?
Manaphy: And steal mommy's panties!
Haruka: ....................What!!!?
Satoshi: Uhh, I can explain

Haruka: Wait, there's something on your face
Satoshi: What???
Haruka: *smooch* a kiss from me. <3

Haruka: Quick! Dance like an eggplant while I dance like nurse Joy!
Satoshi: How the heck does an eggplant dance? Does an eggplant even dance!!???

The Mayans have predicted that Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire would fall on November 21, 2014 and to set preparation for the arrival of the best gen in Pokemon, Advanceshipping was created as a tribute and every 21st of November, Advanceshipping is being celebrated.................With all seriousness, November 21 was the day AG001 was aired.

LOL Asuna :D :D :D I can't even with you're screen caps :p:p :D:D:D:D:D Seriously, they are legit perfection XDXD

And yasssssss doeeee :D
Ash&May are so freaking perfect that even the Mayans knew that they were written in the stars ;)

LOL you guys, I have a head canon that on their first date, Ash and May planned on having a chill night at home, with them cooking their own dinner and watching some corny romantic comedy that Ash grudgingly agrees to be victim to because May used her cute puppy dog face.

However, before they could watch the movie, they end up having a full on food war, that continues on for years to come, comprised of a lot of small battles :D

So whenever their kids walk downstairs for breakfast, and find a bowl of batter in May's hands, and a syrup bottle in Ash's…They just role their eyes and walk over to ihop for some pancakes.

LOL :D XD

1st pic

May: You know, I'd kiss you right now if we have a mistletoe above us. Ahh, who am I kidding? *kisses Ash*

2nd pic
Kanto and Hoenn's King and Queen of halloween

As for a head-canon. Maybe Ash and May had another bickering and Oscar and Andy are back to tease them as a couple again and this time both of them are blushing and didn't deny anything nor disagreed to the thought.

Anyway, here's another caption me this portion!
I do not know who the artist is but credit to the person who made this cute picture.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/calculadora/regalo.png[/img139]

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Wow it's been forever since I've been here! (Yes! A few months does feel like forever!)

So I was wondering, how has everyone's Advanceshipping going?

Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?

I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything :(

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?

I can't wait for everyone's work for ADV week. I am pretty excited but I'm not sure if I can contribute anything :(

Anyway, how do you guys think Ash and May would react if they found out about ADV week and how many people are trying to celebrate it?

May: OMG, that's so romantic. You see Ash, I told you we were meant for each other. Look how many people are celebrating us.
Ash: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, what's shipping again?

I know how you feel setsuna F Seisei. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute. I am planning too, but I'm drawing blanks for a fanfiction. I want to make sure that I write something to good, I want to show advanceshipping in all its glory. I was also planning on making an amv, but its been like 3 months since I've made a video, so I think I won't be able to shake of the rust in time.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Wow, Seth. I think I actually beat you back here xD

Advanceshipping week is coming up in just under a month, so everybody's going to get their ADV on, big time. You chose a good time to come back, amico mio.

...also, I'm really sorry to anybody who follows my fanfic. After a long hiatus, the last thing you want to hear is that the next chapter is delayed... but it's midterms time, and unlike most colleges, my current one doesn't organize them all into one week. So... this past week was a bust, and this one likely will be as well. However, I swear I will get it up next week, come hell or high water. And I still plan on writing those oneshots for ADV week.

How are everybody else's preparations going?

Actually I meant just here on serebii. So, I knew the other stuff from an Advanceshipping forum site, but yeah, Yay!

Let's see....I've been thinking about actually working on my fic, so that'll be nice. And looking forward to reading yours....since I haven't really read much fanfiction lately, so getting caught up will be nice.

Also Pika and setsuna do whatever you feel like, have fun with it!

Anyway, here's another caption me this portion!
I do not know who the artist is but credit to the person who made this cute picture.

[img139]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/calculadora/regalo.png[/img139]

Haruka: Satoshi-kun! Here's a present that I made for you~!
Satoshi: But it ain't my birthday
Haruka: Never mind that, just take it
Satoshi: But why?
Haruka: Take it or I'll do something nasty to you~
Satoshi: Uh, O-okay......

Here's something that I made:
http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/art/A-letter-to-my-dearest-491890131
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46850417

That's some great work asuna07neros. Very sweet drawing, and good idea adding the poem.

Also, I thought I would ask you guys something,
What is your favorite character design for May? The one from RS and the anime, the one from emerald, or the new one for ORAS.

Last edited:

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
That's some great work asuna07neros. Very sweet drawing, and good idea adding the poem.

What is your favorite character design for May? The one from RS and the anime, the one from emerald, or the new one for ORAS.

I'd say my favorite would have to be the one from emerald, and then that anime counterpart. Not sure why, but I just like it.

BabyBlueEyes23

Awesome work Asuna...as per usual...I think the poem really put in an extra flavor that made it all the more enjoyable :) (Though I still hate you for your artistic skills :p)

Nice question Pika :)

Now, I personally think that all of May's outfits are freaking adorable :) They're always the right blend of Tomboy out doors, and cute girly girl :)
But If I was forced to choose...I think it may actualy be her most recent boot up, I mean it's just so freaking adorable XD And the fact that her head peace is a headband rather than a bandan just makes me smile, concidering that I and most others always headcanoned that when she got older, she would start wearing a headband :D

Another reason I love her cute new outfit is because, like all the rest, it seems to so effortlessly look perfect against Ash's XY design...well atleast based off of the few fanarts that I've seen of their inevitable reunion :D

I have a new game for us to try out :D

How about we each write a sentence to a short story, and see what ends up written by the start of ADV week : ) And just to make sure everything is fair, you can't add a sentence until atleast 2 others have written theres :)

So I'll start us off :)

.....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…

I'd love to see how you guys could add on :D

And a question just inase you don't want to.....

What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl?

And one last thing :)
I've recently just posted the prologue to a new story I'm writing, and I'd really love your input on it :) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
»https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796421/1/Nine-Crimes

Last edited:
Asuna, great job as always, your poem just....wow..... ;_;
And lol at your quote. :D

I like her new ORAS outfit but I really love her Contest outfit (I wish Ash could see it with heavy blushing, lol)

Awesome work Asuna...as per usual...I think the poem really put in an extra flavor that made it all the more enjoyable :) (Though I still hate you for your artistic skills :p)

Nice question Pika :)

Now, I personally think that all of May's outfits are freaking adorable :) They're always the right blend of Tomboy out doors, and cute girly girl :)
But If I was forced to choose...I think it may actualy be her most recent boot up, I mean it's just so freaking adorable XD And the fact that her head peace is a headband rather than a bandan just makes me smile, concidering that I and most others always headcanoned that when she got older, she would start wearing a headband :D

Another reason I love her cute new outfit is because, like all the rest, it seems to so effortlessly look perfect against Ash's XY design...well atleast based off of the few fanarts that I've seen of their inevitable reunion :D

I have a new game for us to try out :D

How about we each write a sentence to a short story, and see what ends up written by the start of ADV week :)

So I'll start us off :)

.....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…

I'd love to see how you guys could add on :D

And a question just inacse you don't want to.....

What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl?

And one last thing :)
I've recently just posted the prologue to a new story I'm writing, and I'd really love your input on it :) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!
»https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10796421/1/Nine-Crimes

Oh, oh, nice game, I'm not good at writing but I'll give this a shot.
let's see.....

....Everytime she sees a certain trainer, it somehow makes her feel happy, yet awkward....

As for your question, Bonnie and May will get a great relationship (She may even root for BonniexMax) and I think Bonnie will ask May if she was Ash's girlfriend (Then we get the Oscar and Andy situation again) and I don't think Bonnie would hit on May for his nerdy brother as she prefers "older women".

Bonnie: Is she your girlfriend, Ash?
May: *blushing* What!? No, no, no. You got it all wrong!
Ash: Y-yeah, Bonnie, it's nothing lke that
Bonnie: But you guys look like you're getting well with each other
Ash and May: Uhhhh.....
Bonnie: See! You're not denying anything! Told you!

And yay! New fanfic to read. I look forward to it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.