• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBlueEyes23

OMG SETSUNA I TOTES FORGOT ABOUT MAY'S NEWEST CONTEST OUTFIT!!!!!
She LITERALLY looks like one of those magical girls from some animes...she is so freaking prety in that outfit..and yasssss i have a headcanon that when she meets ash in Kalos, he starts blushing profusely at the sight of his cutely, tomboyish bestie dressed in such a girly thing that makes her look like some sort of princess...kinda like movie 8..

And LOL I love the scenario you wrote for Bonnie first meeting May XD I think they'd have such a cute big sis/little sis connection...sense neiher are the girlies...but both love pokemon and I'm sure May will teach the girl a thing or two on the shoppping market ;)

UGHHHH I NEED MAY TO BE KALOS LIKE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!

LOL
And BTW, very cute sentence added on ;) And I think I'll create an extra rule to make things fair...

~You can not add on to the story unless atleast 2 other people have written their sentence

And BTW :) I really hope you like the first snippet of the story :) Thank you so much for checking it out!

Thanks for all the comments and support

I like Haruka's Johto outfit, she looks pretty on that, IMO.

Awesome work Asuna...as per usual...I think the poem really put in an extra flavor that made it all the more enjoyable :) (Though I still hate you for your artistic skills :p)
Thanks (Not sure If I'm honored or should feel a shame :p )

And very nice game. I'll add something

It's been a long time since they've traveled together but now that they have reunited, this is the first time that she felt something for him.... Something stronger than holding a friend dear....

And nice start for a fanfic.... Looking forward to it.

Turn down BB. I know you want May in Kalos bad, but blowing up like an Electrode won't help.

Any way, let me follow up with this story.

...She began to think of those strong auburn eyes, that messy black hair, and that big genuine grin he would always show...

BabyBlueEyes23

LOL Probs a mixture of both ;)
And thanks for the complement, I'm excited to write it :)

And you guys, I was rewatching an old BF episode that I actually enjoyed, "Time warp heals all wounds" And how the hell hasn't there been a fanfic that has May and Ash in that sort of situation...and having their daughter...sapphire maybe...having to go back in time and put her parents back together....THIS NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN!!!
I'VE OFFICALLY PROCLAIMED IT!!!
Anyone awnna write it, or co write it LOL :D

And now that all three of you went :) ...I'm gonna add another sentence :D

....May shifts the feather light brush to glide over her cheeks, feeling as if a swarm of beautyflies were swirling in her stomach…(me)
-
....Everytime she sees a certain trainer, it somehow makes her feel happy, yet awkward….- (Setsuna)

-
-It's been a long time since they've traveled together but now that they have reunited, this is the first time that she felt something for him.... Something stronger than holding a friend dear…. (Asuna)

...She began to think of those strong auburn eyes, that messy black hair, and that big genuine grin he would always show... (PikaBones)

-At first she had just pushed aside the overwhelming emotions, though it hadn't taken long for her to realize the pang to her heart, and heating of her cheeks meant more than just ordinary nervousness. (me)

Last edited:
What kind of relationship do you think Bonnie and May would have if Bonnie/Max was actually a thing? Would Bonnie ask May to "Marry Clamont" like she does to every other beautiful girl

Well, first of all, you took the fanfic right out of my head. A couple of weeks ago I wanted to write a max/bonnie type of deal, but I held myself back from it. I think it would be a cute relationship, the thing that really interests me though is that they both are probably heavily influenced by Ash, so in turn there attitude and sush could be simmilar. agree or disagree?
And sure, I think Bonnie would ask May to marry clemont, she is the princess of hoenn after all. It would go something like this,
Bonnie: I knew it! You're the princess oh Hoenn. Please make my brother your prince.

But she would only ask if May were by herself. If she were with Ash, Bonnie would probably notice how close Ash and May are and she would probably leave it alone.

Continuation......

..."He sure have changed" she thought. "He seemed nicer and mature now. I wonder, has he found someone?" The brunette kept thinking about the raven haired boy and his maturity. She have wondered how things have been for him since the last time they've met but there's something else on her mind... "Wait....Does he....fell for someone now.......Does he..... Like that Serena girl?"......

BabyBlueEyes23

Continuation.....
May's thoughts drift to the golden blonde she had met only mere hours ago. She is beautiful, there is no doubt of that, with her long tresses of golden, and eyes of stormy skies……Though, something about the girl disturbed May…Perhaps it was the way she clung to each word Ash spoke as if a vital drug…Or perhaps the way Ash seemed to have enjoyed the obvious endearment?

LOL Pika I CAN'T HANDLE MY SUDDEN BURSTS OF RAGE :p

And I agree that Max/Bonnie would be adorbes<3 And otes agree that both would have similarities because of their mutual respect of Ash... You should def continue that idea :)

Last edited:
Continuation...

...But Ash still seemed like his usual self, so maybe he doesn't share those feelings with her...

Continuation
..."They seemed to get well together" She thought. "That is a very good thing.....Isn't it? It's good for both of them (but not for me)...Wait"... May shrugged the thought... "No this is wrong, I mean it's only normal. After all, Ash has that aura inside him that draws many people around him".... Yes, Ash is nice to all of his friends. In fact, May have thought of all the things that he have done before...Especially for her. She began to have flashback of the days when they were still travelling together.....

(Sorry I got carried away there :p)

Continuation...
They were great friends, traveling companions, they supported each other. They sometimes argued, but they always made up. But, did somewhere down the road, during their travels, without her noticing, did her feelings towards him grow more than just "good friends".

BabyBlueEyes23

Continuation
It seems implausible…They had always been simply, Ash and May, May and Ash. The two closest of friends, confidants, supporters, and teachers. They had shown one another a world neither has ever experienced. May's love of poke on, and Ash's respect towards the arts of battling rather than it's raw power...

I suppose I should use their english names for this fic

Continuation
Yes, those were the best times for May. They sometimes argue over such small things but it doesn't matter since it ends with a proper resolution. She remembered that time when they had an argument about her gazing at the mirror and how it slows Ash down. They kept shouting back and forth at each other for the rest of their journey until they've bumped into two young couples....Who happens to think that they were on a relationship too....

"Excuse me you two love birds!". "Love birds" now that May thought about it, it wasn't such a bad thing to be teased about her and Ash being "love birds". She used to think that it was an absurd idea but that time, she and Ash were in a middle of bickering so it's natural if she thinks about it in a negative way..... But what if they were called like that in a different situation?

BabyBlueEyes23

Continuation
It is not as if the idea had never occurred to the brunette beauty. Those long roads traveled had granted plenty of time for her to explore her emotions towards the gainer. Every peace of him entranced her, from the engaging glint of golden what would sparkle in his warm chocolate eyes, whenever he would become especially passionate. To the protective nature he had towards his friends. Alhough, the moment that May truly realized that her emotions towards Ash expanded over friendship had transpired during their adventure in the temple of the sea…She had depended on him so greatly to assist her in taking care of Manaphy, and eventually entrusting him with her very life…May supposes that is why she had left him in the first place…She had depended on him so greatly, that she doubted she could survive without him…However, prior to getting to lost in those thoughts, a knock at the door startled May out of her reveries.

...May fumbles a bit as the knock startled her... Who could it be? What if it was Ash...She doubted she could act normally around him with all of her current thoughts...

Another knock was heard followed by a voice. "May?" the voice said. Too bad it wasn't Ash's since the voice is that of a little girl. But who could that be? To confirm this, May approached the door and open it for her to see a young girl with a Pokemon called Dedenne inside her bag....

Dr Lugia

Anyone else worried that they might not bring May back, I mean they're showcasing some of the new mega Pokemon in the upcoming Strongest Mega Evolution act, Steven Stone is making an appearance, and then there's the new movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre? Maybe that's all they're doing to promote ORAS so there won't be any need to bring May back, plus I don't really see her making an appearance in any of the upcoming episodes. Hope I'm wrong though, I really want to see her in the anime again

matthew11

8000 MMR
Wow a new game! I'd like to participate in it :).

Continuation:

"May, you're locking yourself in the room again, and you've been distant these past few days. What's wrong" The young blonde girl with the Dedenne asked. May couldn't respond quickly. She was indeed distant. So many thoughts had crossed her mind. It seems like she is still recovering from it. May took a deep breath, and said...

Anyone else worried that they might not bring May back, I mean they're showcasing some of the new mega Pokemon in the upcoming Strongest Mega Evolution act, Steven Stone is making an appearance, and then there's the new movie featuring Groudon and Kyogre? Maybe that's all they're doing to promote ORAS so there won't be any need to bring May back, plus I don't really see her making an appearance in any of the upcoming episodes. Hope I'm wrong though, I really want to see her in the anime again

You don't know how much I want Haruka to come back to the show. And I do hope you're wrong.

Since there hasn't been any announcements (or hints) for a cameo, that's the impression that I'm getting. I'd love to see May again with her new ORAS outfit as a promotion for the upcoming game but it seems the mega evolution special II will fill that role instead.

Anyway, continue with the story:

"Oh hi, Bonnie. Sorry, I was just lost at thought" May said. "Do you need something?" she followed. "Well, Ash is worried about you and I think he wants to talk to you", the young blonde responded. May was surprised when Bonnie told her that Ash was worried about her. And what does he want to talk about? May let the young girl lead her to wherever Ash is when all of a sudden.....

Continuation.....
When all of a sudden, Bonnie stopped her at the middle of their walk to ask her something. "May, are you Ash's girlfriend?" Bonnie asked out of innocence. May's heart was racing fast. Her face was all red. "W-wha-wha!!?" is what all May can say. "Well, Ash said that you and him have a very special bond and to prove that, he showed us a half ribbon and he also said that you have the other half." May didn't know how to respond. Will she tell the little girl how she really feel about Ash? Or will she deny him completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.