• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Advancers! Dang, I need to be as active as possible in this thread and whew, we seemed to have some interesting topics here but I'll answer one question for now

How would Ash and May's first kiss would be like?

For something simple and cute, I think an indirect kiss would be nice. Something like Ash playing a flute and then May borrowed it and played it as well only to realize that she forgot to wipe the tip of the flute and she starts blushing heavily because she and Ash just had an indirect kiss, lol. :D Yeah, that would really be cute and funny.

Another thing that I imagine is based on a fanfic that I've read (I forgot which one it is)

Ash and May are playing/dating in a park and they are playing tag and Ash is the It. When May is cornered and has nowhere to run, Ash tried to corner May, preventing her from running away but then May suddenly kissed Ash and it caught him off guard and he was quite surprised and looking stunned and May was able to escape with a big blush on her face.

Too quiet? A little game may fix this

If Satoshi and/or Haruka were to describe one another using each letter of their names, how would it go?

e.g:

H- Happy-go-Lucky person. Something that I've always enjoyed about her. I really missed those times when we used to travel together. My day is not complete without her energetic attitude.

A- Ambitious. Perhaps what we mostly share the most in terms of traits. Just like me, Haruka is determined to fulfill her dreams and nothing can stop her from achieving it. I will always support her 'til the day I die.

R- Romantic. Haruka is always one to appreciate love. She's good at helping couples in trouble. She'd really be a great wife someday....And I hope....I'll be her husband.

U- Unique. There are a lot of trainers and coordinators out there, but there can only be one coordinator in my life. Pretty, strong-wielded and best of all, kind-hearted. Who else would it be but Haruka. You're the only one for me.

K- Kindhearted. Like I've said, Haruka loves helping others in their desperate hours and she won't hesitate to do them any favor. That trait alone made me fall for her.

A- Amazing. From being a novice to a veteran coordinator, Haruka had done a lot on her own. I've taught her a lot but there are times that she had surpassed me in some other way. She's simply amazing

Hey cuties, I just wanted to quickly post a link to a new, really well written Advanced fanfic that I found on FF.net

It's continueing to be updated, and is again, very well written

It leans towards an action fic, but has romantic undertones, but I can see it being more emphasized at this point of the story.

Oh!! And BTW it's an AU :)

It's called
Advanced Comando: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11231636/1/Advanced-Commando

Happy Readings!!!
)And I'm gonna post a new Advanceshipping story written by me soon :) So watch out ;) )

Love it. Very decent fic. I look forward for more!!

Too quiet? A little game may fix this

If Satoshi and/or Haruka were to describe one another using each letter of their names, how would it go?

Oh, hey! I like this!

Let me try!

Ash to May:

M- Magnificent. May, you're simply magnificent looking whenever you take on the stage of a contest. I will always root for you, May.

A- Amazing. I'm sure magnificent and Amazing means the same thing but I can't help but to tell you that again and again and I won't get tired of it. May, you are an amazing person. You always impress me. And speaking of Amazing, have you ever thought that our names combined can be amazing? I mean Ash+May+Zing=AshMayzing? Get? it? I even have a song that I can dedicate for you: Amazing

Y- youthful looking. No matter how I look at you, your simplicity and cuteness had always left me speechless. You are the prettiest creature *looks at his Pokemon*......Errr, Person that I've ever seen.

May to Ash:

A- Amazing- Awe, Ash, I believe that "Amazing" should be our theme together. You are also an amazing person, Ash. If only you knew how much I loved that side of yours but I guess you've figured it out by now. And I agree, Ash+May+Zing=AshMayzing. Maybe that will be my catchphrase from now on!

S- Sweet. You had always protected me, took me under your wings when I was still a beginner and the way you had always supported and cheered for me. Ash, those are the sweetest things a person can do for me. Thank you.

H- Handsome. *Tee-hee*, I can't help but to giggle whenever I see your cute face, that unruly hair and those blazing eyes of yours that melts my heart whenever you look at me. You are perhaps the most handsome boy that I've ever met...... Well, maybe next to dad because he's no.1 in my heart. But I still love 'ya! <3

Last edited:

Blastoys

Blastoise Fanatic
Hey guys I am back. Sorry for the hiatus. I have been busy these past few months with personal business, that and I may have been a little distracted with the WiiU lately. Anyways for the post question.

My Acrostic would be...

Amazing. Ash is amazing in how he cares and empathizes not only with other people but with Pokemon as well.
Selfless. Ash puts Pokemon and people before himself in all matters.
Heroic. Ash never fails to help someone who is in need.

Motherly. May is a caring sweet girl and shows her maternal instincts when comforting young children and Pokemon
Adventurous. May started her journey going on an adventure just to enjoy the world for herself. However by meeting Ash she learned to love Pokemon and care for them as well.
Yearning May is always yearning to become a better coordinator. Even when she wins a Grand Festival she still desires to improve herself.

For my fellow Americans I hope you have a happy July 4th. As you can see in my sig I have finished my fic. If you have not read it, I recommend you check it out!

Since it is quiet here I will ask a new question.
What would Ash and May enjoy doing together during the summer?

Hey guys I am back. Sorry for the hiatus. I have been busy these past few months with personal business, that and I may have been a little distracted with the WiiU lately. Anyways for the post question.

My Acrostic would be...

Amazing. Ash is amazing in how he cares and empathizes not only with other people but with Pokemon as well.
Selfless. Ash puts Pokemon and people before himself in all matters.
Heroic. Ash never fails to help someone who is in need.

Motherly. May is a caring sweet girl and shows her maternal instincts when comforting young children and Pokemon
Adventurous. May started her journey going on an adventure just to enjoy the world for herself. However by meeting Ash she learned to love Pokemon and care for them as well.
Yearning May is always yearning to become a better coordinator. Even when she wins a Grand Festival she still desires to improve herself.

For my fellow Americans I hope you have a happy July 4th. As you can see in my sig I have finished my fic. If you have not read it, I recommend you check it out!

Since it is quiet here I will ask a new question.
What would Ash and May enjoy doing together during the summer?

I'm not an American myself but have a great July 4th out there! :)

Anyway, for your question, I definitely see both Ash and May enjoying a big scoop of Ice cream in there giant bowl while sitting around the beach. I can totally imagine both of them having a blast this summer!

Hey, do any of you cuties have any adorable fan children for SatoHaru?

I've already spoken my a bit ago, but I'll repost it later on :)

Fan children? Lol, maybe Ash and May will have three children, an elderly sister, the unlucky middle child and the youngest sister. The eldest one inherits Norman's gym since neither Ash nor May would take the position and being the most responsible and matured one, the elderly sister takes on the job. The not so unlucky middle child is already 10 and ready to take his 1st journey and his 1st Pokemon just like his dad when he was on his age. Unfortunately, the middle kid inherits his father's trait of oversleeping so he was late at receiving his own Pokemon like his dad when he 1st got his Pokemon. Nonetheless, the middle child had inherited both of his parent's hunger for adventure and the love for Pokemon. Lastly, the youngest one would always stay by her mother's side, sometimes playing with her grandma and sometimes hanging out with her grandpa's Slakoths.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Gah! It's been forever since I've been on this site! XP I used to be pretty frequent late 2013 but wow XP I guess other advanceshipping sites whisked me away. Anyways. ^_^

So, what's your favorite aspect of Advanceshipping?
I know an old question, but a classic.

Gah! It's been forever since I've been on this site! XP I used to be pretty frequent late 2013 but wow XP I guess other advanceshipping sites whisked me away. Anyways. ^_^

So, what's your favorite aspect of Advanceshipping?
I know an old question, but a classic.

Hey! Welcome back! :)
We really need to keep this thread alive.

As for your question, well, one of the greatest aspect of this ship is how Ash would always risk himself for May. Ash have taken May under his wings, thought her of many things and there are times that when May is in trouble, Ash would sacrifice himself, like in the Grass Hysteria episode and obviously in the Manaphy movie. IMO, Ash is the most important aspect of any shipping because we know how dense he is and it's very rare for him to show affection towards his female companions.

Not sure if this had been asked before (I'm assuming it had already been):
If you were to write the last few episodes of Pokemon, how will you gradually make Advanceshipping canon?

BubChan

Wonderwall
Hey there guys! Bub here! It has been so long since I last published something here, am I right? I missed this community so much! But I'm sure that I'm finally back on this! So, I'll awnser Setsuna F Seiei question now, of course, we can't let our dear AdvanceShipping die, right? It's so nice to see you guys again!

If you were to write the last few episodes of Pokemon, how will you gradually make Advanceshipping canon?
Hard question, but nothing too dramatic, I would make them meet again, they would star to hang out together for fun, and finally, they would realized their romantic feelings for each other, Ash would be the first one to confess, May would be kinda confused about everything, but in the end, she would accept her and Ash's feelings

Advance/Amour-Shipper

Advanceshipper
Funny, b/c I've already planned out that part of my fanfic. All I'll say is that there's two options: one makes it very long (there's an adventure/quest), the other is shorter but is more packed with kawaiiness. (both have their fair share of cute moments though not to worry)

Well, it would be somewhat hard considering Ash and May haven't seen each other in a while, but here it goes:

First of all, there would be a scene of May deciding to visit the Kanto region once more for her festivals after finally winning a Grand Festival. Having just watched Ash finally win a league, she decides to visit Pallet Town to see him while in Kanto and personally congratulate him. She makes a surprise visit at Ash's doorstep. Ash is ecstatic to her. They spend quite a while catching up and telling each other stories of their travels. Then the inevitable happens...they each bring out their half of the ribbon. They end up telling each other that it was the ribbon they kept that gave them the strength to keep training and trying their best. What a block of cheese! The two would slowly look at each other and blush after realizing what they said. From then on, they just continue getting closer until at last Ash (Yeah, Ash!), confesses to her, and the rest is history.

Ah, I should've asked this one 1st before asking for any conclusion
Anywho, if you were to reunite Ash and May and make the pairing more official, how will you do it?

mayruka

AdvancedAmourShippin
Last edited by a moderator:

Mechaheracross

Krusty krab employee
This is propably my favorite kind of shipping. I've always liked both characters, and they just look so cute together! :)

Can someone recommend (or work on) an Advanceshipping drabble collections? I need inspirations to work on something ADV related. I think we're bound to get yet another ADV day (or Week).

Can someone recommend (or work on) an Advanceshipping drabble collections? I need inspirations to work on something ADV related. I think we're bound to get yet another ADV day (or Week).

Well, I'd recommend my own collection of drabbles to you (which some parts came from you)

You should try S.muffin's collection of drabbles (I like Kisses)

And speaking of fanfic, I should totally work on some new stuffs for my own drabbles. It's been a while since I did so.

Anyway, question time,
Who do you think is (or will be) a hardcore Video gamer between Ash and may?

I'd actually prefer see may being the hardcore gamer and Ash is the typical one. I imagine them playing Shooting and fighting games where may always beats Ash and Ash suffers with her consequences, lol.

Advanceshipping day huh? maybe I should try writing a one-shot as commemoration for the day.

Last edited:
Well, I'd recommend my own collection of drabbles to you (which some parts came from you)

You should try S.muffin's collection of drabbles (I like Kisses)

And speaking of fanfic, I should totally work on some new stuffs for my own drabbles. It's been a while since I did so.
Yeah, S. Muffin's drabbles and one-shots are the reason I'm craving for more one-shots and AU stories. I'm looking for more.

Anyway, question time,
Who do you think is (or will be) a hardcore Video gamer between Ash and may?

I'd actually prefer see may being the hardcore gamer and Ash is the typical one. I imagine them playing Shooting and fighting games where may always beats Ash and Ash suffers with her consequences, lol.

Advanceshipping day huh? maybe I should try writing a one-shot as commemoration for the day.

I find both as a hardcore gamer. Satoshi is the hardcore FPS player while Haruka is a hardcore RPG player. Satoshi dominates the CoD, Battlefield, Destiny, ETC games while Haruka outclasses him in Monster Hunter, God Eater, Bloodborne, Dark Souls and......Pokemon battles......So yeah.....

EDIT: My long one-shot fanfic:
http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/art/Memories-557145919

Hope you guys like it.

Last edited:
EDIT: My long one-shot fanfic:
http://asuna07neros.deviantart.com/art/Memories-557145919

Hope you guys like it.
[img139]https://adarkspot.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleaned_5251.jpg[/img139]

Very nice story. It was funny at 1st then it became sad at the end.

I'd rate it 8.5 out of 10. (If it weren't for the Amourship turn down) But still this was a good Advanceshipping fanfic. :)

I find both as a hardcore gamer. Satoshi is the hardcore FPS player while Haruka is a hardcore RPG player. Satoshi dominates the CoD, Battlefield, Destiny, ETC games while Haruka outclasses him in Monster Hunter, God Eater, Bloodborne, Dark Souls and......Pokemon battles......So yeah.....

Haha, I wanted to see how May and Ash beat one another with different kind of games. I imagine both of them not wanting to give up.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I haven't posted here in ages. Between that and my failed promises of being regular here.
New faces all around, which is bittersweet. I had hoped some old members would be around.

The shipper inside me came alive when I decided to re-read May's Crush by Pikamasteradv.
Really shook something in me.
I've been following couple of stories, but they don't seemed to have updated in a while.

Any suggestions for something new to read? Preferably long, well written and adventure/romance type.

Status
Not open for further replies.