• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubChan

Wonderwall
If you're looking for "go well together", give M09 a watch.

M09 is actually the AdvanceShipping movie, haha, sadly, I think all movies (except the first one) are fillers. Still, we had a lot of sweet hints in the anime itself too!

ChloboShoka

Writer
I uploaded a new chapter of May's Justice yesterday with some advanceshipping from Ash's side.

My favourite thing about movie 9 is the luvdisc scene and also the animation quality seems to be really good compared to some other animes I've seen.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I uploaded a new chapter of May's Justice yesterday with some advanceshipping from Ash's side.

My favourite thing about movie 9 is the luvdisc scene and also the animation quality seems to be really good compared to some other animes I've seen.

I saw, I read it yesterday. It's getting quite suspenseful now, the suspect pool is getting pretty large. I must say, I've seen very few of the plot twists in this fanfic coming.

I must be honest, I've found May's Justice to be a little bit hard to follow. That might just be because I'm not horribly familiar with the Phoenix Wright series though.

BubChan

Wonderwall

I actually would like to read May's Justice, but I'm not familiar with the Phoenix Wright series at all, will this affect my reading?

ChloboShoka

Writer
I actually would like to read May's Justice, but I'm not familiar with the Phoenix Wright series at all, will this affect my reading?

Hopefully it shouldn't. The fic is mainly centred on May. There's a lot of readers who aren't familiar with the Phoenix Wright series and they really enjoy the story. Also managed to get someone who wasn't into Pokémon to like advanceshipping.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gekoku-Jou-397001898 - Just seen this really nice drawing. I think it's so cool.

Last edited:
It still 'AshMayzes' me (lol) that there are still a lot of Advanceshippers out there. As mentioned before, Twitter, FB, Pixiv, Deviantart and of course this thread still have some decent shippers. I went to Youtube earlier, got curious, searched for Advanceshipping videos and poof, a lot of ADVideos and surprisingly, a lot of viewers as well and some videos are pretty recent like a month old or so....

Anyhow, I'm really enjoying all these Fanfics so far. I'd like to recommend Friends to Lovers by HeroxPartnerfan96. It's also sort of a retelling of AG.

Anyone got a question that they might wanna ask (Advanceshipping related of course). As much as I wanna ask but I kinda wanted to answer some questions as well, ahahaha. ^_^;

Ah, what the heck: May had a dream that she and Ash had their first kiss. How would May react to this and how would she go about this with Ash?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Ah, what the heck: May had a dream that she and Ash had their first kiss. How would May react to this and how would she go about this with Ash?

What is the context, exactly? Is it during AG and they're traveling together, or is it present-day during XY and she has the dream more out of the blue while they're apart?

What is the context, exactly? Is it during AG and they're traveling together, or is it present-day during XY and she has the dream more out of the blue while they're apart?

I'll leave that to your imagination.

By the way, this question is brought to you by S.Muffin's 'KISSES' story. This question is inspired by multi chapters there which are under the Dear Diary chapters. :D

I just love these kisses chapters and I really like her writing style. ^_^

ChloboShoka

Writer
It still 'AshMayzes' me (lol) that there are still a lot of Advanceshippers out there. As mentioned before, Twitter, FB, Pixiv, Deviantart and of course this thread still have some decent shippers. I went to Youtube earlier, got curious, searched for Advanceshipping videos and poof, a lot of ADVideos and surprisingly, a lot of viewers as well and some videos are pretty recent like a month old or so....

Anyhow, I'm really enjoying all these Fanfics so far. I'd like to recommend Friends to Lovers by HeroxPartnerfan96. It's also sort of a retelling of AG.

Anyone got a question that they might wanna ask (Advanceshipping related of course). As much as I wanna ask but I kinda wanted to answer some questions as well, ahahaha. ^_^;

I love that pun! Glad to see you like the stories, I love it when people say they like my stories. Fan fics have always been my favourite part of advanceshipping because I think that's what keeps it alive.

May had a dream that she and Ash had their first kiss. How would May react to this and how would she go about this with Ash?
I think she would be really flustered about this, but I think after she beats her nerves she will face her fears dead on and go and kiss him.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I'll leave that to your imagination.

By the way, this question is brought to you by S.Muffin's 'KISSES' story. This question is inspired by multi chapters there which are under the Dear Diary chapters. :D

I just love these kisses chapters and I really like her writing style. ^_^

I'm going to pretend that it's the present day. I'd say that she probably goes back to Ash's house in Kanto a la The Right Place and the Right Mime as a first step. Maybe she spends some time with him, and tells him about the dream on the flight to Alola.

Fan fics have always been my favourite part of advanceshipping because I think that's what keeps it alive.

I couldn't agree more.

BubChan

Wonderwall
Hopefully it shouldn't. The fic is mainly centred on May. There's a lot of readers who aren't familiar with the Phoenix Wright series and they really enjoy the story. Also managed to get someone who wasn't into Pokémon to like advanceshipping.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gekoku-Jou-397001898 - Just seen this really nice drawing. I think it's so cool.

That's great! So I might start reading it soon!
also, great drawing, his/her art style is absolutely stunning

May had a dream that she and Ash had their first kiss. How would May react to this and how would she go about this with Ash?

I'll assume this happend while May was visiting Ash in Sinnoh

May would be totally embaressed about her dream and would try to stay away from ash due her embaressment, this would cause her to develop a closer friendship with Dawn, since after her dream she prefers to stay with Dawn than Ash. After one or two days, Ash would notice May's strange behavior when he was around, he would try to confront her about this, she would deny her behavior and then run away. Dawn would talk to her, making May finally reveal the reason why she's acting all strange with Ash, Dawn, as a good friend, would advice her to talk with Ash about her dream.

After her talk with Dawn, May would finally tell Ash about her dream, at first Ash would be all red and embaressed, just like May, but after he wouldn't really care, and would tell May that it was just a dream and there was no reason for being ashamed of it, May would be really mad at Ash after that, since that, after her dream, she truely believed that she had feelings for him.

May would decide to wait a little more to finally confess Ash her feelings

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
This question is funny, because I went through with this.

Obviously May'd be flustered and question why she had a dream like that. And then question herself if she likes Ash that way. Now I feel like May's the confident type; and won't be embarrassed about it, so the next thing she'd do is see if Ash is interested in her that way by dropping subtle hints to see his reactions. And ending up kissing him, much to the shock of our dense Romeo.

New story that caught my eye. I'll Be Your Light by Advanced Faith. Same guy who wrote If You Could See Me Now. Which is a great fic as well. Should read if you guys haven't :)

ChloboShoka

Writer
Hopefully Ash and May don't die like Romeo and Juliet did. But I remember seeing an advanceshipping AMV where Romeo and Juliet get mentioned.

Had a look at all the fics that have just been mentioned since my last post. I personally enjoyed all of them. I posted a new chapter of May's Justice today.Thanks for all the reccomendations, it's so nice to be able to talk about advanceshipping fics.

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Hopefully Ash and May don't die like Romeo and Juliet did. But I remember seeing an advanceshipping AMV where Romeo and Juliet get mentioned.

Had a look at all the fics that have just been mentioned since my last post. I personally enjoyed all of them. I posted a new chapter of May's Justice today.Thanks for all the reccomendations, it's so nice to be able to talk about advanceshipping fics.

Is that yesterday on the Advancers? I didn't see a new chapter today.

I loved how you brought up the Munchlax episode in yesterday's chapter. It looks like Drew is taking a very interesting position.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Yeah that's yesterday's post. The Munchlax episode is one of my favourites. It shows us how far May has become. From somebody who started her journey hating pokemon and then ends up defending a pokemon and believing in their innocence. It's an awesome episode. It's not very advanceshippy, but it shows how much Ash has influenced her.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I really want to make an advanceshipping AMV at some point. I've got some songs in mind.

And inspired by a scene in the new chapter for May's Justice, I thought of this question ask.

If May had accidently kissed someone else, how do you think Ash would react?

If May had accidently kissed someone else, how do you think Ash would react?

It depends on the level of their relationship. If Ash and May are just friends, he'd probably get surprised though he won't get jealous at all (I mean, this is Ash we're talking about, lolz). If Ash have strong feelings for May yet they're not in a relationship yet, he'd probably get jealous, frustrated and feel betrayed by the girl he loves. And if he and May are on a relationship, well let's hope whoever this guy that kissed my (even by accident) is good at hiding because an enraged Ash is more dangerous than a rampaging Rayquaza, lolololz! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.