• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Anyone have decent "new" fanfictions to suggest?
Maybe rekindle the dying fires in me?

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Hello everyone.
I wanted to know if I can join you on this thread? I am a huge Advancer fan, although it's my 2nd favorite ship in Pokémon. Thanks in advance.

Satoshi no masara

Hello everyone.
I wanted to know if I can join you on this thread? I am a huge Advancer fan, although it's my 2nd favorite ship in Pokémon. Thanks in advance.
Of course! Any advanceshippers are welcome to join the thread and welcome to the club! :D

Anyway, anyone else got a fanfic idea where Ash and May travel together again but with a deeper and darker plot?

Satoshi no masara

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!
We got a leak from Corocoro magazine for future SM episodes. According to the leak, May is coming back and will be essential to the upcoming Team Skull arc. The Terracotta ribbon will be playing a vital role as well that will strengthen Ash and May's bond and they will discover a new Z-move together that no other trainers have used before. According to the leak, May will also be wearing her ORAS outfit. Click the spoilers for more details and for the source:

happy-April-Fools-To-All.gif

I still hope we see May soon. :D

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
BIG NEWS!!!!!!!
We got a leak from Corocoro magazine for future SM episodes. According to the leak, May is coming back and will be essential to the upcoming Team Skull arc. The Terracotta ribbon will be playing a vital role as well that will strengthen Ash and May's bond and they will discover a new Z-move together that no other trainers have used before. According to the leak, May will also be wearing her ORAS outfit. Click the spoilers for more details and for the source:

You do know that it's still March 31st everywhere west of New Delhi, right?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
It's already April 1st from where I live, lmao. XD
Where in the world is that lol?

It's still 4 hours away in the UK, and 9 hours away on the US East Coast. Considering most users of this forum are from the Anglosphere, you should probably wait another 12 hours when it's April 4th for almost everyone except Hawaii but they don't count

Satoshi no masara

Where in the world is that lol?

It's still 4 hours away in the UK, and 9 hours away on the US East Coast. Considering most users of this forum are from the Anglosphere, you should probably wait another 12 hours when it's April 4th for almost everyone except Hawaii but they don't count
Never heard of Asia, I see XD. JK JK
Anyway, "Advance" happy April fools day regardless. XD

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
BIG NEWS!!!!!!!

You got me.
I was so damn excited about it! I didn't remeber today is April Fools day.

aquadrop13

Chocolatier
I'm just saying that an estimated 56.5% of Serebii users are Americans lol
Not everything has to be done in US/Eur timing though, plus it makes the joke even more unexpected. Don't ask me why I'm replying to this so late ok. xD

Also I totally believed it for a second there... Grrr... I need to stop being so gullible, it's bad for my health. *sniff*

Hi again everyone!~

Gah, speaking of fics, I really need to update mine too. And I agree, Wubbzy's new fics are really good if you're looking for fluff / drama stuff.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Not everything has to be done in US/Eur timing though, plus it makes the joke even more unexpected. Don't ask me why I'm replying to this so late ok. xD

Also I totally believed it for a second there... Grrr... I need to stop being so gullible, it's bad for my health. *sniff*

Hi again everyone!~

Gah, speaking of fics, I really need to update mine too. And I agree, Wubbzy's new fics are really good if you're looking for fluff / drama stuff.
I'm sorry, but there's a statute of limitations on these matters, and you're way too late.

What is writing fanfics? I don't know how to do that.

aquadrop13

Chocolatier
I'm sorry, but there's a statute of limitations on these matters, and you're way too late.

What is writing fanfics? I don't know how to do that.
Well shiiiii- You win this round then Manny.

Ahem, btw where is your update? I've been waiting....

Also after watching Infinity War I really, REALLY, want to read a good fanfic where everyone has superpowers. Pokemon: Divinus was a good one, but I need more now!

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Well shiiiii- You win this round then Manny.

Ahem, btw where is your update? I've been waiting....

Also after watching Infinity War I really, REALLY, want to read a good fanfic where everyone has superpowers. Pokemon: Divinus was a good one, but I need more now!
Oh man, maybe after this semester is over. It's finals week right now. Also the first chapter is barely what I would call finished. I really just rushed it to meet the shipping Oscars deadline, and then they were canceled. I'll probably fix that chapter up more. Or write the next one, idk. That's assuming I can even still remember what I was going to do.

aquadrop13

Chocolatier
Well then @Manqoba you're off the hook for a month then. xD

Here's a question for you guys, if Ash and May were in the Marvel universe, what superhero would they be? Or could you see them as Hydra? Shield?

As you can see I've been on a Marvel binge lately lmao.

Advance/Amour-Shipper

Advanceshipper
May as Scarlet Witch, Ash as Captain America?

Satoshi no masara

Well then @Manqoba you're off the hook for a month then. xD

Here's a question for you guys, if Ash and May were in the Marvel universe, what superhero would they be? Or could you see them as Hydra? Shield?

As you can see I've been on a Marvel binge lately lmao.
Interesting, I say Ash should be Captain America and May should be Agent 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.