• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
He'd be disgusted, in a funny manner, that one of his best friends is actually dating his sister.

Satoshi no masara

Professional couch potato
How would May confess her feeling toward Ash so he can understand

Day 1: This is May, and today was supposed to be the day I tell Ash my true feelings for him. I said to him "I love you" but then he replied, "Oh, but I love you too. You're one of my best friends!" Yeah, not really the kind of response I was hoping for. >_>

Day 2: Today I tried to write Ash a short letter about my feelings for him. Maybe this time, he'll finally get it. I gave the letter to him but when he was about to read it, Pikachu "accidentally" hits us with his Thunderbolt (shocking, isn't it? *ba dum tss*). Unfortunately, the letter got toasted as well. (I didn't realize they were in the middle of a training, d'oh! >_<)

Day 3: I talked to Mrs. Ketchum today and she said that the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I prepared a dish for him. But after just one bite, Ash's face went purple all of a sudden and he rushed out of the kitchen and made his way to the toilet. Something tells me he didn't liked it. (Note to self: Pay attention to Brock's cooking lessons next time)

Day 4: Okay, I just realized I should have done this since day 1 but I tried kissing him today and yes, I really did it. But after the kiss he was like "weird, Serena did the same to me since my last day in Kalos. Is that really how girls say their goodbyes?" GAAAHHH!!! ASH, JUST HOW DENSE CAN YOU GET!? ARRGHH! Also I don't know who this Serena girl is but she is now on my "love rivals list" (along with the 100+ women who also likes Ash).

Day 5: Food wasn't the only way through Ash's heart. He is a Pokemon trainer and his dream is to become a Pokemon master one day, so I thought maybe a battle would help me connect with him more. I challenged him to a Pokemon battle and he eagerly accepted it. We had a 3-on-3 battle and both of us gave it all our best. After the battle, we talked for a bit and I told him again about the feelings that I have for him and then he said, "that battle really opened my eyes, May. I didn't realized it until now how much you really loved me. I guess I love you too and I would be happy to be your boyfriend. Let's be together forever!" ....Huh, neat.

Last edited:

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Day 1: This is May, and today was supposed to be the day I tell Ash my true feelings for him. I said to him "I love you" but then he replied, "Oh, but I love you too. You're one of my best friends!" Yeah, not really the kind of response I was hoping for. >_>

Day 2: Today I tried to write Ash a short letter about my feelings for him. Maybe this time, he'll finally get it. I gave the letter to him but when he was about to read it, Pikachu "accidentally" hits us with his Thunderbolt (shocking, isn't it? *ba dum tss*). Unfortunately, the letter got toasted as well. (I didn't realize they were in the middle of a training, d'oh! >_<)

Day 3: I talked to Mrs. Ketchum today and she said that the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach, so I prepared a dish for him. But after just one bite, Ash's face went purple all of a sudden and he rushed out of the kitchen and made his way to the toilet. Something tells me he didn't liked it. (Note to self: Pay attention to Brock's cooking lessons next time)

Day 4: Okay, I just realized I should have done this since day 1 but I tried kissing him today and yes, I really did it. But after the kiss he was like "weird, Serena did the same to me since my last day in Kalos. Is that really how girls say their goodbyes?" GAAAHHH!!! ASH, JUST HOW DENSE CAN YOU GET!? ARRGHH! Also I don't know who this Serena girl is but she is now on my "love rivals list" (along with the 100+ women who also likes Ash).

Day 5: Food wasn't the only way through Ash's heart. He is a Pokemon trainer and his dream is to become a Pokemon master one day, so I thought maybe a battle would help me connect with him more. I challenged him to a Pokemon battle and he eagerly accepted it. We had a 3-on-3 battle and both of us gave it all our best. After the battle, we talked for a bit and I told him again about the feelings that I have for him and then he said, "that battle really opened my eyes, May. I didn't realized it until now how much you really loved me. I guess I love you too and I would be happy to be your boyfriend. Let's be together forever!" ....Huh, neat.
This was hilarious. I honestly love this way too much.

Satoshi no masara

Which girl would push May to confess her feelings.
Definitely not Serena. She would rather push May off a cliff

I can imagine Mallow being the one to push May to confess her feelings the most. I can see her as May's personal motivator. Gosh, I hope someone can write a story like that.

p96822

Evolve me please
Definitely not Serena. She would rather push May off a cliff

I can imagine Mallow being the one to push May to confess her feelings the most. I can see her as May's personal motivator. Gosh, I hope someone can write a story like that.

I wonder if Dawn would try to give her a push to be with Ash?

Satoshi no masara

I wonder if Dawn would try to give her a push to be with Ash?
Honestly, I see Dawn as a female version of Ash. She's as dense as Ash when it comes to romance (ok, maybe just a little). Though I'd love to see Mallow and Dawn working together to make Ash and May a couple.

p96822

Evolve me please
In my fanfiction, when May tries to kiss Ash before stopping and feeling nervous this being her first kiss.

Satoshi no masara

Anyone else thinking Ash and May would look good cosplaying as Deku and Ochaco from My Hero Academia?

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Maybe Dawn or their mothers. Deku and Ochaco cosplay sounds cool.

BTW guys, thanks for the votes on May's Justice. Won best timeless fic and advanceshipping fic.

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
Hey. Hope you don’t mind if I crash the party.

I just wanna say that I used to support Advanceshipping a long time ago. It’s not my OTP but it used to be. Even though I do support other pairings involving Ash and May, I will always have a soft spot for this pairing.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!

While I am the guy who ships May with Drew.

This isn't too bad of a love story, considering May developed from what isn't even a rookie trainer into a top coordinator that is also able to keep up with Ash... its welcoming.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I wonder how May would struggle choosing on who she want to be with?

This type of question results in threesomes and a really dumb plot, or May flipping a coin when she can't choose. Breaking Drew's heart of a rose isn't that big of a deal, while Ash is very dense with women and would wish the ship a smooth sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.