• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I've recently re-read May's Crush. It's still the best story I've read regarding this shipping.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Oh man it's been so long since i've been here. I haven't reach much advanceshipping recently.

Anyone have good advanceshipping recs?

Thanks in advance! :)
Hmm, fanfiction recs?

I think I vote to go force Aqua to write more since all of her stuff is amazing.

Honestly though, most of my reading material comes from the Advancers these days, so I don't think I could help much.

I'd love to read more And the Winner Is... but someone hasn't updated their beautiful fanfic in a year and a half *nudge nudge*

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Hmm, fanfiction recs?

I think I vote to go force Aqua to write more since all of her stuff is amazing.

Honestly though, most of my reading material comes from the Advancers these days, so I don't think I could help much.

I'd love to read more And the Winner Is... but someone hasn't updated their beautiful fanfic in a year and a half *nudge nudge*
Aqua ?

Redstar45

I see i wil check it out.

victini8

Oh man it's been so long since i've been here. I haven't reach much advanceshipping recently.

Anyone have good advanceshipping recs?

Thanks in advance! :)

Check out this fan fic that I co—author called Pokemon: Rise of Heroes. Here’s the link for it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4585261/1/Pokemon-Rise-of-Heroes

I would also recommend my first Advanceshipping fic too. Here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6902675/1/May-and-Ash-s-Unova-Journey

I am even working on an extended version of the Rise of Heroes story on deviantArt as well. And I hope that you get to our version of the ninth movie. We put in a lot of hard work and thought into it. :D

victini8

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Yo, I just want to say that, for all fans of May's Crush: Final Frontier, it's finished.

MagmarFire, a guy who posted here only once at the start of this year [last page, even] has been working on a sequel since December 1st, 2018. And well, he's done quite a good work, got my own personal seal of approval here.

Everyone, please, go check it out.

Hot Limit

Hey Fellow Advanceshippers!

Just here to recommend an amazing advanceshipping fic I recently read! It's super good! X) I figured ya'll might like it too!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13464567/1/just-another-textbook-case

And to keep the momentum going:

What do you guys think about the new sword and shield anime? And do you think there'd be any hope of May coming in? I'd love to see a way for her too (although admittedly, that's kinda wishful thinking at this point). Still hypothetically! X)

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Hey Fellow Advanceshippers!

Just here to recommend an amazing advanceshipping fic I recently read! It's super good! X) I figured ya'll might like it too!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13464567/1/just-another-textbook-case

And to keep the momentum going:

What do you guys think about the new sword and shield anime? And do you think there'd be any hope of May coming in? I'd love to see a way for her too (although admittedly, that's kinda wishful thinking at this point). Still hypothetically! X)
I love this amazing AdvanceShipping fic, but the author hasn't updated in a while ;)

A few weeks ago I would've said there's a chance she'd return for the Hoenn episode, but that's come and gone now. I'm really not sure. But I guess if Misty can just come out of nowhere in SM, anything's possible.

Hot Limit

I love this amazing AdvanceShipping fic, but the author hasn't updated in a while ;)

A few weeks ago I would've said there's a chance she'd return for the Hoenn episode, but that's come and gone now. I'm really not sure. But I guess if Misty can just come out of nowhere in SM, anything's possible.
Haha, well I'm trying to work on my works and I know other's are busy haha (like Momo haha). I'm hoping to update my fic in the near future by the way!

But yeah the one I sent is a oneshot and is amazing!

And yeah I can see that. I'm going to be an optimist haha. Hopefully she does come back!

Redstar45

Um ....How to start... accutally Im new here, I never knew much about this site, but after a friend in Advancers fourm suggested me, so I joined... Im an Advanceshipper btw....

Redstar45

ChloboShoka

Writer
The last fic I wrote for advanceshipping was about lockdown restrictions in Galar in response to the advancers theme. I liked reading the other entries too. It's becoming a tradition of mine to get merchandise/plushies/figures of my OTPS. But the one OTP I haven't done this for yet is Advanceshipping. I'm planning on buying the May plushie on pokevault and later looking up a plushie of Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.