• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Hey guyz!!!
Well i see new people!
Welcome to the AdvanceShipping General Discussion!!:)
May is not the jealous type,or Dawn.Misty is very jalous and easily gets jealous.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Piccie time! Let´s beef up the thread:

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/praying3.jpg[/img300]

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/masterhuh.jpg[/img300]

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/satoshihurt2.jpg[/img300]

Well,in the first picture,we can clearly see May very concerned about Ash
Pikachu seems to be very and surprised.xD

The third picture shows May very annoyed.
Hmmmit could be anything for her tobe like tht.
Maybe a girl liked Ash's battling style and was complimenting him which May did not like at all!

Forth picture shows Ash on the ground and seemingly hurt which made May so worried and scared that she can't even look to see what condition Ash is in.

EarthBorn

ConVulATiON
Piccie time! Let´s beef up the thread:

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/praying3.jpg[/img300]

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/masterhuh.jpg[/img300]

[img300]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/torhjelm/Pokemon%20screen%20captures/satoshihurt2.jpg[/img300]

Well,in the first picture,we can clearly see May very concerned about Ash
Pikachu seems to be very and surprised.xD

The third picture shows May very annoyed.
Hmmmit could be anything for her tobe like tht.
Maybe a girl liked Ash's battling style and was complimenting him which May did not like at all!

Forth picture shows Ash on the ground and seemingly hurt which made May so worried and scared that she can't even look to see what condition Ash is in.

Heh, the second picture shows a slight annoyance on May's part. Every working relationship needs to have some friction, no? :D

let's think of another topic...

Are you satisfied with the Advanceshippyness of Win, Lose or Drew!

Advanceshippyness Episode Satisfactory: 23%

OMG! YEP! that episode kinds of missing something...Ash could have done sometime alone with May and take a walk with her, telling some of his experiences when he got lose because he's just a beginner, and treating May some ramem or ice-cream!!!

P.S. the "It’s my fault. I wish I’d spent more time with May, teaching her." was sweet

P.S.S. if the topic is kind of uhhh let's say "stupid" you don't have to answer it, I just only want to know...something?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Are you satisfied with the Advanceshippyness of Win, Lose or Drew!

I loved that bit. i wish Ash did spended more time with May. that would equal more AaMayL time. but i think that episode was more on the contestshippig side. anyway what Ash said was sweet. back then i wouldn't expect that from him but with Dawn on the same path as May i hate to say it but Ash will say that to Dawn sooner or later or better yet not at all but who i am to judge?

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Question: Do you think May will appear again in Pokemon: Galactic Battle
Well I'm certain she'll show up again at some point during Diamond & Pearl but I have no idea when TAJ/PUSA will change the name of the show in the dub so her reappearence may happen after that. To be honest I've lost track of all these new names the dub keeps giving the series.

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
Do you think May will appear again in Pokemon: Galactic Battle

I don't think May will make a significant cameo (as in, I don't think she'll come to visit/get a special/etc) until the end of the DP arc. Presumably, if they make another Battle Frontier arc based in Johto, which is likely, we'll be getting to see a lot more of May during that time, and, perhaps, a bit more Advanceshippiness that'll come along for the ride.

beoderro

Unactive :(

I read from somewhere that she'll do an appearance. But you never can trust on Internet. n_n Hopefully it's true, though.

advance4ev

~Pure Awesomeness~

I think/hope she will be mentioned every once in a while (like maybe when Dawn loses Ash could say, "This happened to May once but she kept going" or something like that) but I don't think she'll appear until the end of DP(much like a lot of people said). Also, as much as I hate to say this since I don't like Pokeshipping as much, I actually think that Misty will appear because last time I checked, she hasn't appeared yet.

I read from somewhere that she'll do an appearance. But you never can trust on Internet. n_n Hopefully it's true, though.
Amen to that!! The Internet is filled with lies!! But yeah she'll most likely make an appearance. :D

AlaAlba

I hope someone would make a fanfic about spiritomb's return and it's final showdown with Ash as the last aura guardian. With May's life and everyone is on the line.

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
AlaAlba, I just have one question:
Why the heck aren't you writing yet? :)
Seriously, now, this sounds very good, go ahead and write it.

AlaAlba

I'm very busy with college right now so i don't have the time to do it,especially when my course in computer and electronics technology T_T, so i'll try to write is as soon as i can.. ^_^

Last edited:
That was amazing, AlaAlba. I really enjoyed reading it ^_^

Write it, write it! I want more lol

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Hi guys I'm Ivan I'm sorta new to advance shipping but I get the concept and I'm told that may and ash are meant to be and I want to join you :D

Gazmof

Zephyr Trainer
I'm trying to write a fanfic myself based on my earlier post so please feel free to comment to the following: ^_^

I still need some opinions and suggestions about this and maybe in a week or two, I could post 10 chapters of the story so please help me out and ADVANCESHIPPING 4EVER... ^_^
While I appreciate the fact that you wanna get your Advanceshipping fic off of the ground, please read the rules, AlaAlba. The biggest post on that page was basically just an enormous commercial for your fic...

How about a new topic, people?

Where would be the best place for a romantic summer Advanceshipping getaway?

I vote for somewhere in Hoenn, knowing how much May loves her beaches, and also how much Ash loves to swim. Maybe somewhere near Pacifidlog, where the ocean really heats up around this time of year.

Wow, that sounds great, waterpokes!

If it were up to me, I would vote for Mossdeep. An island setting has always been romantic to me, and they could watch sunsets on the horizon. ^_^ Or if they didn't go to Hoenn, they could go to Fuschia or Vermilion City in Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.