• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
So out of all the scenes they use, they use the Luvdisc scene. What does that tell us?
The 9th movie is their favourite? XDDD Where did your friend find this out? I wana see for myself!

Would you still be an advanceshipper in the next 5 years?
Depends on whether anyone can convince me to go to another shipping (I'm quite difficult to convince)

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
The 9th movie is their favourite? XDDD Where did your friend find this out? I wana see for myself!

I have the 10 Movie on my pc, PM me if you want it or you want to now anything about it

Sure:) why wouldent I??

STJ

meh..^_^'
What was the defining moment that caused you to like Advanceshipping?

May's introduction Well, moreso than that - just seeing them interact was very refreshing for me, as I've mentioned many times before in this thread, I'm sure.

That's the same for me as well.. I liked their interaction I suppose

I'm still confused as to WHY exactly Ash has failed to even mention May, especially considering that Dawn is a coordinator as well. Surely she could benefit from hearing what Ash has to say about her training methods and things like that?

I have no idea either. Dawn would LOVE to hear about all of the things May has done, I'm sure

Since May has gone for now, do you keep yourself occupied with fanart/fanfiction or do you find yourself delving into other fandoms?

Well, since D/P has actually started airing here in Australia on channel 10 relatively recently, I've been trying to get back into the whole Pokemon thing...but other than that I delve into other things such as Harry Potter (sorta) and other anime.. to be perfectly honest I haven't been delving as deep, but that's probably my own personal tastes than anything else

Last edited:

LordVurtax

I don't think i explained it completely right.
How all pokemon movies now start out with the announcer making a summary of the pokemon world. In the tenth movie they took a scene from each of the past movies and made it into a flashback kinda thing.

Okay so even though its not as strong as most of you thought. Still out of the whole PKM Ranger and The Sea Temple; they use the most ironclade advanceshpping scene which signifies that the writers will give it canon

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Oh, I guess I misunderstood then. I don't have the movie yet, I'm waiting for Mayziken to reply me. Still, it WOULD be freaking awesome to see it.

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
Here are the pic from the 10th movie:
http://i102.piczo.com/view/2/9/h/8/s/1/t/s/7/l/1/5/img/i165829402_29400_3.jpg

And, If you don't remember it LordVurtax, ther is (unfortenly) two other shippings that got a litel bit in also, but happily for us PS is not one of them:D

In the "summary" (to call it that) for the 8 movie we can see May in that dress she uses in the dance and all that in the start of the movie

Last edited:

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
Okay i haven't seen it yet, but i will when it comes out the 28th

Do it really come out the 28th january in english version?? Yay, I can't wait to see it in english (I don't understand a word japanese, but i have seen the movie anyway:D)

How do you now it is comeing 28th??

What was the defining moment that caused you to like Advanceshipping??

As a few others guys her have said; May's first episode in the show:)

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
Here are the pic from the 10th movie:
http://i102.piczo.com/view/2/9/h/8/s/1/t/s/7/l/1/5/img/i165829402_29400_3.jpg

And, If you don't remember it LordVurtax, ther is (unfortenly) two other shippings that got a litel bit in also, but happily for us PS is not one of them:D

In the "summary" (to call it that) for the 8 movie we can see May in that dress she uses in the dance and all that in the start of the movie
Ah... By 'PS', do you mean PokeShipping or PearlShipping?

razr12

Your Mom's Trainer
I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but I felt like bringing it back.

What's your favorite moment between Ash and May in the series

Another thing, we should keep the AS stuff more organized. Maybe give the first post to the most dedicated member of Advanceshipping. And place some nice AMVs, fan fics, fan arts, etc. on the first post so other members won't have to spend a lot of time searching through 576 pages.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Great flashbacks. Kawaii I think she meant Pearlshipping.
Another thing, we should keep the AS stuff more organized. Maybe give the first post to the most dedicated member of Advanceshipping. And place some nice AMVs, fan fics, fan arts, etc. on the first post so other members won't have to spend a lot of time searching through 576 pages
I agree with that. A nice idea.

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
Ah... By 'PS', do you mean PokeShipping or PearlShipping?

Oh, sorry. I meant pokeS, I don't think ther wher any pearlS either

Another thing, we should keep the AS stuff more organized. Maybe give the first post to the most dedicated member of Advanceshipping. And place some nice AMVs, fan fics, fan arts, etc. on the first post so other members won't have to spend a lot of time searching through 576 pages.

Yeah thats a good idea. I now we have had this thing before

The 9th movie, "Date Expectaions" and "Grass Hysteria" is my favorite:)

Last edited:

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...
What's your favorite moment between Ash and May in the series?

there are only a few that can beat "Date Expectations" and the 9th movie (luvdisc scene)

Last edited:

swampert55

In the Deoxys movie, where May stops Ash from punching Tory.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector

Hmm, the luvdisc scene (OMG! THE ULTIMATE CLUE), Date Expectations and Grass Hysteria. Definitely my favs.

Seviper009

ii kanji
Well, I liked the 9th movie. But also when in the 8th movie May stopped Ash from fighting with Lucario.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Hey i got good news from Sharpblade or also known as Shap-pokemaster
The Tenth Pokemon movie shows the Luvdisc scene at the beginning of the movie as they took clips from each movie and made it into a kinda slashback thing.

So out of all the scenes they use, they use the Luvdisc scene. What does that tell us?

[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/Melody1989/vlcsnap-62007.jpg[/IMG139]

2/16 pics have the luvdisc scene one with just just Ash and another with just May the first movies had only 4 so they could put more in for the newest movies.

For me probably not depending on how things go but it can happen that will be in 2013 the next gen girl era will almost be over. Meaning May will come back soon.

"Once in a Mawhile" Anyone know exaclty what May said the japanese version to Ash?

Topic on my mind:

If Ash were to get kissed on the cheek again by another girl who leaves Ash and Ash doesn't seem to show romantic feelings back to whoever how would that effect you as an advanceshipper? (basically kiss/altoshipping happen again after a long time)

Personally I would lose hope espeically if the girl was one of the ones he travel with. Although she usually leaves him and is replace It seems that that popular shipping got the best and other ships won't get anything like it because will it would start shipping war. Beside how many kisses are left?XD

BTW wikipedia won't allow shipping that just hints. WTF?

Last edited:

LordVurtax

Okay Melody i was only told of the flashback thing, i did not see the movie yet and i won't be able to till the 28th.

If Ash were to get kissed on the cheek again by another girl who leaves Ash and Ash doesn't seem to show romantic feelings back to whoever how would that effect you as an advanceshipper? (basically kiss/altoshipping happen again after a long time)

Well if that is to happen, i hope it is for Pearlshipping or Pokeshipping cause i'd hate to see Ash deny May.

Vixtro

Yes, even if Ash was to pair up with someone else I would still like Advanceshipping. Ash and May are just right for each other and no one could convince me otherwise, especially after watching the 9th Film just 2 days ago. Because of the film alone, if May didn't leave when she did then I think Advanceshipping would have happened in the series allot sooner than we expected. That's why I think the writers cut May off when they did and also made the 9th Film ship heavy because she was leaving. Can't wait to see May's return now, they better have something decent planned!

Allot but probably the stand out one for me is at the end of episode 318 - Love at First Flight when May winks at Ash because he is clueless about "the power of love" lol.

Nope. Those are just spur of the moment type things if you ask me and the first one, kissshipping was even used as an incentive to push pokeshipping. Didn't get very far with that though now did it. Some people could argue it was used to push Orangeshipping but I'm not going into that.

Xaotl

Dragon Lord
[IMG139]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/Melody1989/vlcsnap-62007.jpg[/IMG139]

2/16 pics have the luvdisc scene one with just just Ash and another with just May the first movies had only 4 so they could put more in for the newest movies.

Then again consider how long the scene was in the entire movie, not exactly one eight of it? But the fact that they mentioned the scene at all is something big. The scene had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline, apart for the bonding beetween May and Manaphy. Then again Ash wouldn't have to be there. and as they put it as one eight is still a large portion, even considering it is for a short time.

At heart...
..I hope...
...probably. :S
No one can perdict the future

What would be so bad about that? One- sided, got no problemo with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.