• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampert55

Is there anything you would change about Advanceshipping?
I'd have Max tease them more, leading to potential shippy moments.

Advanceshipping Fanfics

Well, okay, I went back edited the list and tried to make it all organized and what not and so this is the final draft(?), tell me if there's anything wrong with it, if not, Gazmof, I'd like it if you linked back to this post ^__^

Again, when I read the fanfics, I checked to see..

1) how well the writer was able to present their ideas

2) how well they were able to portray each character (preferably in character, but ooc was okay sometimes...)

3) whether or not they completed their fanfics.

4) How well they were at description (this one I personally added, because imo if you don't take the time to put description in your story, no one's going to understand what's going on)

And, so, here are the fanfics:

If you're new to advanceshipping, please read....

FANFICS:
ONE-SHOTS

And if you've already read those...

FANFICS:
ONE-SHOTS

Last edited:

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
I feel weird coz I have not written anything since I joined the fandom. Not even one shots. Maybe it's the lack of inspiration for writing since their type are so similar.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Good list, Uza-chan! I can tell that will be a big help to any new fans of AS!

Is this going in the new thread as well?

Well i've only read one of does fan-fics.thx for putting them in. now i can read them.

foxkrystal

Badaladaladala!
Question: Are there any new topics now? Couldn't find anything except fot one:
Is there anything you would change about Advanceshipping?
Same thing as the previous answerer; Max. Either he shouldn't have in the series at all, or tease both Satoshi and Haruka about their relationship.

Aw, thanks for the comments, guys ^^ And just to be sure, you're all okay with it being like this then?

DaveTheFishGuy said:
Is this going in the new thread as well?

Well, Gazmof will just have a link to the post, I won't copy-paste it in to the new thread, if that's what you meant ^^;;

Earthborn said:
I really have no idea how you read the fics so quickly though - it takes quite a while to read those three long ones. They are long.

LOL, well, I read the three long ones when I was a new advanceshipper, and some of the other ones, I'll admit, I skimmed ^^;;;;

I feel weird coz I have not written anything since I joined the fandom. Not even one shots. Maybe it's the lack of inspiration for writing since their type are so similar.

Aww, I'm sure you can get to writing something soon!

Anyways, if you guys are done with that question:

Would you volunteer to help tutor Ash in love for his chances with May to rise?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer

I would, however, my skills in that department are somewhat lacking. I can be almost as dense as Ash sometimes (specifically, when girls are flirting with me). This is bad, considering I'll turn 20 in 5 weeks...

If I had the skills, then I'd teach Ash inna heartbeat! No fear there!

RobSp1derp1g

On my way...

I would, however, my skills in that department are somewhat lacking. I can be almost as dense as Ash sometimes (specifically, when girls are flirting with me). This is bad, considering I'll turn 20 in 5 weeks...

That's true, pal. I'm a bit younger than you, and my luck in that departent is like yours...

But I would, no questions there.

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3

That's true, pal. I'm a bit younger than you, and my luck in that departent is like yours...

But I would, no questions there.

And then we are 3 in the same boat. I'm only a year younger then you DaveTheFishGuy so i now how you feel

But i would at last have tried to teach Ash something:)

Jbstormburst

AdvanceShipping Gen.

Well, I had some luck recently (and anyone from my board, I laid down SO many hints already, it's ridiculous. sorry for getting off topic here.), so yes, I would definitely help tutor Ash.

Now, onto questions:

1) Are you going to post links such as my board, C2, Photobucket, any good LiveJournals, etc., including those of other people?

2) When can we expect the thread to be ready?

Now, onto questions:

1) Are you going to post links such as my board, C2, Photobucket, any good LiveJournals, etc., including those of other people?

2) When can we expect the thread to be ready?

I wonder if it's okay for me to answer ^^;

1) Well, all I know so far is that we have links to photobucket and the fanfics.

2) As Hunter said, it may be as soon as this weekend =)

Well, I'm going to answer the topic now...

Um, I don't think it's really necessary for you to have experience in this area, sure it would help, but it doesn't matter. After all, how about all of those great fanfic writers we have, how many of them have experience? And those who don't still write awesome AS fanfics where they write for Ash as he falls in love with May and confesses to her. So, I don't think it really matters on experience, you would just tell him to do things as you would. ^^;

I would volunteer though, to help him. ^_^

EarthBorn

ConVulATiON

Does Ash really need tutoring? Oh, wait - it's about Ash so scratch that last bit. :/
Well, Uza-chan nailed it - it's not necessary for you to have the experience; you just need to "open him up" a little. ;)
You're not as dense as Ash is (although I'm quite dense in a few similar respects), and posting on a thread which ships two non-real characters proves it. Of course, this could work for other Ash shippings too, so you'd have to carefully direct his attention to May specifically...that's a tricky little thing to do.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
OK, just to clear this up. No, I'm not that dense all the time. I know about love, etc, etc. I just have a hard time noticing when a girl likes me, and realising if I like a girl. I don't get my own emotions most of the time. Sure, I could tell Ash about liking girls like that, I just wouldn't be very good at it. That said, I've got a track record that shows I'm good at pairing people up...

But enough about me. :D

^ I agree with you there man. I thik I said that about the "What you you change about AS?" topic. Making Ash less dense would be could for us, sure. But it would also mean he's more aware of girls, making other Ash ships more likely, not just AdvanceShipping. It's definatately a double-edged sword...

Jbstormburst

AdvanceShipping Gen.
This weekend?!!! Totally sweet!!! I'll make sure I'll be one of the first to post!!! Also, I could give you some of my stuff:

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/AdvanceShipping_Mania/51652/ - My Fanfiction.Net C2
http://jbstormburstadv.proboards98.com/index.cgi - AdvanceShipping Inc., my AdvanceShipping centric-board
http://adv.wikidot.com/start - AdvanceShipping Inc.'s Wiki project (work in progress and probably will stay that way at this rate)
http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk52/JbstormburstADV/AdvanceShipping Fanart/ - My Photobucket's AdvanceShipping fanart

Well, those are all of the links I can contribute. And I'm sure other members have a bunch more!!

Last edited:

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
wow...why do I feel like it's totally not my place to post here...*shakes ffeeling off*

*laughs* tutor Ash? about love? that would be really fun, I would do that! lol! I would talk ta May about it, too. ;) then once may told me she likes Ash and Ash told me he likes May i would go in for the kill. Tell Ash what may said and tell may what Ash said. then they would date. :3

~riolulu

Revolutionary Destiny

snoitome eurt deen I

Hmm, maybe. I'm not really good at explaining things but I'm sure I could do the basics and tell him what girls like, what they don't like, stuff like that. Since we're talking about hooking him up with May, I could use May as examples (ex: Girls tend to like blah blah blah. For example, May likes this version of blah blah blah).

Subtle, but (hopefully) he'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.