• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

advent calander 2011 thread

do you want an advent calender help thread next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batsutousai

Woobatty
abilityurge. Wonder Launcher item.
Also:
12 letter word: Has no wild pokemon
11 letter word: Has only one mission within

Light Temple
Abyssal Ruins

Crossword3-2011.jpg

mewtwo78

pokemon master
crossword puzzle mistake

saffron city does not have 5 exits it has four

mewtwo78

pokemon master
i didnt really consider the train an exit. i knew train existed but i thought of that as more of of transportation to anthor city. i mean come on its not obivous that the train is an exit

Batsutousai

Woobatty
I find the crosswords to be kinda hard because a lot of answers are from games I don't play. But they're really fun, anyway. =)

LOL. Yeah, I only play the main series of games, so the occasional question about one of the Ranch, Colosseum, or card games always throws me. But if it's about a place, I wait until I've filled in another word that crosses, then hunt through Pokéarth until I find the answer. Everything else I just figure out either by searching the most likely game, or by using Google. (And I usually find those answers on Bulbapedia.)

No, the questions that drive me mad are the "This Pokémon is this height". Because then I have to hunt through the entire Pokédex, looking for the right answer. There's no quick way to figure that one out. RAWR.

lucky_u

To be fair, I make sure I use questions which have answers findable on the site :)

Although, I had to say some non-pokedex page still use Japanese name.
Took me a while to figure out Rechargeable Battery is cell battery.
(I didn't play BW, and I use game mechanics to figure out some very general clue)

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
I need help with 5 down. Gained an evolution in a generation after it was released

i have 12 and 14 across. Can someone help me?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Although, I had to say some non-pokedex page still use Japanese name.
Took me a while to figure out Rechargeable Battery is cell battery.
(I didn't play BW, and I use game mechanics to figure out some very general clue)
Odd, all the pages should be up to date. Which page has that error?

ZanzaZero

Shadow Trainer
I'm only missing 3.
- Sometimes found on the ground
- Has a gym
- Gives you a pokemon