• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advent Calendar 2014!

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
I've loved the Advent Calendar on this site for the last 8 years or so and once again I am glad to see it back :D

So what do you think of this weeks stuff? I found the Zinnia and Steven avatars kinda cool but the Rayquaza was a little dull looking ;384;... Cross word wasn't too much trouble, only had to google clues 18 & 20 but they always start off easy. P.S. let me know if you want extra hints for the clues and I'll message you :D

mewtwo78

pokemon master
who else likes the new auto solve clue button? i only had to use it for that pokken clue today which i would not have gotten as that game was never realsed in the usa, so i manged to solve 24/25 withoutit which is not bad also theres no need to post the solutions on the forums anymore because of it:) i like the new button personaly:)

Last edited:

~Sylveon~

I always really like the backgrounds that one can download. I prefer, however, when it's solely Pokemon in the pictures though. I'm not much of a fan of the human characters.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
^ Well if you don't want to use them I can always send you a really cryptic clue.

ALso, Jirachi puzzle today is just cute.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
todays puzzle solved:) also the iphone wallpaper download link doesn't existor is broken for todays wallpaper as i get error 404 not found

Last edited:

mewtwo78

pokemon master
oh good todays wallpaper links fixed :0

Illusione-Tempus

^ Well if you don't want to use them I can always send you a really cryptic clue.

However cryptic, so far nothing has beaten the final wordfit from back at 2009... or was it 2010? In terms of difficulty.

Every word has 6 letters and there was only one with 7, located at the bottom.

mewtwo78

pokemon master
oh you mean the mega crossword on xmas eve ,speaking of crossword i only got 21/34 today without the auto solver

Last edited:

mewtwo78

pokemon master
54Vp6AB.jpg

this looks so misalligned and checker always says 2 random pieces are in wrong place even if they are correctly placed please fix, also it seems this problem only occurs on IE browser the puzzle works and looks perfectly fine on chrome

Last edited:

Torpoleon

That Delta Ep background looks pretty epic! I just wish Serebii had an option for Galaxy S4 as a background choice. The iPhone option doesn't make it fit perfectly on my phone. :( Does anyone know how to resize it?

That being said, the Flygon avatars look epic. Thanks for recognizing arguably my favorite Pokémon, Serebii! I'll definitely use those.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That Delta Ep background looks pretty epic! I just wish Serebii had an option for Galaxy S4 as a background choice. The iPhone option doesn't make it fit perfectly on my phone. :( Does anyone know how to resize it?

That being said, the Flygon avatars look epic. Thanks for recognizing arguably my favorite Pokémon, Serebii! I'll definitely use those.

Well I felt Flygon needed some focus since it wasn't gifted with a Mega Evolution

Torpoleon

Well I felt Flygon needed some focus since it wasn't gifted with a Mega Evolution
You're right, especially since Flygon's Hoenn brothers, Altaria & Salamence got one and there is a semi notable NPC with a Flygon.

mewtwo78

pokemon master

yes i do , choose one on the desktop versions like maybe the 1026x1000 or whatever it is , copy or save to paint resize to the dimmions that fit on your phone in paint program save the pic and send as a attachment via email to yourself , from the email app on ur phone open attachment and save it to you phone and viola

Torpoleon

yes i do , choose one on the desktop versions like maybe the 1026x1000 or whatever it is , copy or save to paint resize to the dimmions that fit on your phone in paint program save the pic and send as a attachment via email to yourself , from the email app on ur phone open attachment and save it to you phone and viola
Thanks! I'll try that!

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
So today's puzzle was kinda annoying, 11 down was "it has two effects"
the only other clue was that it started with "R" and there are tons of moves and items that could fit there, rock smash, rock climb, relic song, razor claw, razor fang etc. I guessed about a dozen that were equally correct before it.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So today's puzzle was kinda annoying, 11 down was "it has two effects"
the only other clue was that it started with "R" and there are tons of moves and items that could fit there, rock smash, rock climb, relic song, razor claw, razor fang etc. I guessed about a dozen that were equally correct before it.

Crosswords always have vague clues :p