• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advent of Destinies: A Bleach RPG Café Thread for Information and Discussion

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
With Approval from RaZoR_LeAf

The Advent of Eight

Tenrai Kenkaku- Vizard | The Doctor

Alba Gatillera- Arrancar | cdra1516

And Five Chosen Others…

The thread for the discussion thread of Advent of Destinies. Whenever you have a question or a suggestion – not only to me, but anybody else in the RPG, you can post here. I doubt I need to reiterate rules to you guys. XP

Ok, so just to clarify. You are character, a Shinigami, a Vizard, an Arrancar, a Bount, a Human or a Quincy, and who have been selected by Urahara Kisuke because he believes that you have the potential to save the worlds from the impending destruction and chaos. So he and his allies, Shihouin Yoruichi, Hirako Shinji and Ishida Ryuuken have spread out to contact you, trying to enlist you to the cause.

For the shinigami that are loyal to the Soul Society, a few Captains of the Gotei 13 are actually quietly supporting Urahara and his "ragtag rescue team" plan, including Kyoraku-taichou, Ukitake-taichou and (albeit reluctantly) Hitsugaya-taichou. One of these four will "assign" you to Karakura Town as part of the Karakura Protection Squad. But due to Soifon-taichou, Kurotsuchi-taichou and Yamamoto-soutaichou's fierce opposition against the concept of a Karakura Protection Squad, only Fourth Seats and under were allowed to go to the Real World, as it was Yamamoto's belief that all Third Seats and above were needed in the Soul Society to barricade and fight against the Demon attacks in the Rukongai. Kyoraku-taichou, Hitsugaya-taichou or Ukitake-taichou will have ordered you to find Urahara Kisuke and to what he tells you to do before you leave the Soul Society for Karakura Town. The Shinigami character, including the rogues and exiles, will be contacted be Urahara Kisuke, who will personally stalk you, saying he will show you something, and taking you to the Urahara Shouten. Your character will go to the Urahara Shouten when Urahara "asks" you to, either willingly and forcibly. Either way, you will end up in the Urahara Shouten.

Human, Bount and Quincy characters will be contacted by Ishida Ryuuken. He will contact you via mobile phone, explaining that he will clarify and explain everything when you go to the Urahara Shouten. Your character will then, by curiosity or otherwise, then listen to the Quincy's instructions and go to the Urahara Shouten where all woul be revealed.

Vizard characters would be contacted by Hirako Shinji. Shinji, who didn't really want to help Urahara but decided to after he heard of Ichigo's disappearance, would meet you personally, telling you to follow him to the Urahara Shouten. Shinji would tell you why Aizen must be eliminated, going through a memorised, unenthusiastic, slightly forced and droning speech. He would then take you to the Urahara Shouten, even if your character doesn't agree with him, in one way or another.

Arrancar characters would be personally contacted by Yoruichi in Hueco Mundo. Using Urahara's Garganta simulator, she would track you down in Hueco Mundo, and tell you why she reckons she and Urahara needs you. She would then be vague, not say much and say that she'll explain everything at the Urahara Shouten. Yoruichi would use any method possible, including forcibly kidnapping your character, to get you to the Urahara Shouten.

At the Urahara Shouten, everyone of the seven will meet and Urahara Kisuke, along with his entourage, Tessai, Jinta and Ururu, will explain about his "goal", about Ichigo Kurosaki, going through Ichigo's journeys, how he single-handedly invaded the Soul Society, saved Kuchiki Rukia, stopped Kariya Jin from blowing up the Soul Society and how he disappeared in Hueco Mundo, talking about what will happen if Aizen wins the Winter War and succeeds. Urahara would then talk about the Mannen Bussekimaru, about what exactly it is, and why it is of paramount importance.

He would then tell you the job the eight of them had to do (13-18 biologically aged characters masquearading as Karakura High School students, all 13, 14 and 14 year old characters "jumped" into the first year of high school, while the 19-23 year olds go to Karakura University.) Apparently all of the Mannen Bussekimaru fragments were masquerading as humans, some even attending Karakura University and Karakura High School. The goal of the eight would be to attend the university and high school, defeating the Demons and Arrancar, locating and protecting the fragments and defeating the Masked Five, along with the Espada.

The Seven will then have to fight, because the fate of the worlds rest on their shoulders. And the fragments aren't the only things they should worry about...

Now a few things to remember in this RPG – you can train with the Vizard or Yoruichi to attain bankai, mask materialization or Terminacion (but you won't have access to this learning until halfway through the RPG), you can learn more Kidou, improve your Zanjutsu, train up your Hakuda, or take your Hohou another notch up (I trust you not to power play). You can choose to listen to Urahara and take up on his mission, or ignore him and become a rogue. But the moment you become a rogue, you will be treated as an enemy to the Soul Society and Urahara's group, and Aizen doesn't welcome strangers and former traitors with open arms, so be careful. Like I said in the sign up thread, this is relatively open ended, meaning all your choices are valid, and I will try my best to work around your choices so that your experience is as enjoyable as possible.

I will have my own characters, which I’ll introduce from the first post, and later, I may allow you to control your own NPCs, though initially I’ll control as many of those as you or I want to create.

The ultimate goal of this RPG is up to you. The choices you can your characters make WILL affect the whole plot and RPG entirely. Depending on what you do, the final fate of the worlds WILL change. Hell could rule the worlds, the Soul Society could win but become a fascist totalitarian unit, the Real World could be invaded by Hollows, it's all up to you. You make your own ending for your own character, of course, and whenever you feel as if you want to end the RPG, then simply make your character end while others carry on.

HOPEFULLY this will prevent an early death.

If needed, I'll progress plots whenever. You can PM me to ask for plot progression, or I'll progress it myself using my rather wavering initiative.

There is a loose plot I'm trying to follow though so I'll try to push it towards that direction, but it's all up to you and your decision to if I do get to push it in that way. XD

You can submit NPCs here and I will update the NPC List and the List of Worlds that we've visited as the RPG moves on. We won't start this until at least five people have their sign-up posted. Anyone who has a Reservation can then hop in when ever they want but be warned: I won't let you in if you're waaay too late, 'kay?

Oh, and the Kidou List. Now, because the official canon has revealed little of the 99 Hadou and Bakudou, I decided that you and I will create some Kidou to fill in the gaps. Now, I'll create some but due to me being busy with the plot and all, I think you guys should create loads more. XD

Bakudou is loosely for binding/restricting spells with some surveillance and team-support spells thrown it. Healing kidou, oddly enough, is also considered as a part of Bakudou. Hadou is for offensive spells: every single Hadou is for the sole purpose of hurting someone and inflicting harm. XP

Complementing Kidou may be combined for a single ability, something that Isane Kotetsu demonstrated when she used binding spell #58 to locate Aizen and Ichimaru within Soul Society, and then #77 to convey the information to every captain and lieutenant (as well as Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends). Rukia Kuchiki has also demonstrated the ability to use two Kidou spells simultaneously by alternating between the lines of each incantation. Here's the List of Kidou you can you in the RPG (which is the Offical Kidou List plus the fan-made Kidou from the last Bleach RPG) to start off with:

Bakudou (Bind Spells)​

• Bakudou 1: Sai - [Obstruction]
A binding technique that locks a target's arms behind their backs (only works on targets with low spiritual power) Incantation: The ropes of binding halt thy foe

• Bakudou 4: Hainawa - [Crawling Rope] - An energy rope that entangles a targets arms. Incantation: Strike, serpent of light. Ensnare and bind thy foe

• Bakudou 9: Geki - [Hit] - Engulfs a target in red light that completely paralyzes them. Incantation: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!

• Bakudou 13: Chiyu - [Healing] – Basic healing kidou. Heals simple lacerations and minor injuries. Cannot heal anything that cannot be seen and cannot heal more complex injuries such as a deep cut, or an injury which has been left alone for longer than a few hours. Like all other healing Bakudou, the healing only occurs during when the user is still maintaining the Kidou.Incantation: Reverse the ebb of trailing blood, and mend and soothe the flesh of dust.

• Bakudou 20: Shinijutsu - [Sacred Healing Art] – A second stage healing kidou. Heals simple lacerations, minor injuries, cuts, bruises, and generally more complex injuries. Cannot heal anything that cannot be seen and cannot heal more complex injuries such as a half-severed arm, or an injury which has been left alone for longer than a few hours. Like all other healing Bakudou, the healing only occurs during when the user is still maintaining the Kidou.Incantation: Crests of caressing waves, the cry of two thousands crickets, the release of light heal the soulful wounded.

• Bakudou 31: Seppa - [Stone Wave]
User channels Kidou energy while either touching the ground or close to it. Reduces whatever it is aimed at to sand or quicksand. This Bakudou can be even performed with feet. This ability can also make holes in walls, often aiding in escaping a pursuer. The size of holes depends on the energy used. A user-sized hole can be easily made while causing the whole ground to disintegrate will choke-up a lot of energy. Incantation: Grains of the hourglass, waves of earth, stone of man, reconstitute this black dog of Rondanini and release the bones into sand!

• Bakudou 32: Hitei no Hikari - [Negation Light]
Causes three streams of blue light to burst from the user's hands, cutting away bonds, fairly weak spiritual bonds and weak bakudou. Extent and power of this Kidou depends on the user. Incantation: Burst forth light that frees and unbinds the bonds of oppression! Negate these bindings that hold and instill. Spirits aid fate’s course as the hallowed radiance liberates!

• Bakudou 33: Shintou no Kousoku - [Restriction of Sacred Light]
Fires a beam of energy at the target. Once the hit, a small triangular seal will appear on the target and the target will be not be able to use Kidou. Only works on targets of low spiritual pressure. The seal can be broken with reiatsu and will disintegrate after ten minutes. Incantation: Ten thousand restrictions bind as a seal of truth and light strikes! A triangle that holds the impending demons of doom! I beseech thee, hold and restrict!

• Bakudou 34: Mitsugami Wa - [Set of Three Rings]
Three lines of blue light appear behind the user. These lines fly towards the target and wrap around it, taking the shape of rings. This completely binds the target's arms when used correctly. This spell binds the arms in a rigid fashion, making the arms become sealed to the body, in an Egyptian Mummy-like fashion. With high enough spirit pressure, they can be broken. Incantation: The song of the plains echoes, dancing dust flies, the three fierce winds clash. Hold back the circus of chaos: heaven's light seals away all!

• Bakudou 39: Meiken no Chiyu- [Healing of the Songbird] – A third stage healing kidou. Heals simple lacerations, minor injuries, cuts, bruises, major injuries and generally more complex injuries than Bakudou 20. Cannot heal anything that is too internal and cannot heal back a severed arm. It is possible with this Bakudou to heal injuries that have been left alone for longer than a few hours, but shorter than a few days. Like all other healing Bakudou, the healing only occurs during when the user is still maintaining the Kidou. Incantation: Crests of caressing waves, the whisper of the evoked flying songbird echo, release and purge the impurities, and let the work of fate unravel under the face of time!

• Bakudou 42: Wana Hitoshirezu Naedoko - [Hidden Seed Trap]
Along with the incantation, the castor must draw a pentagram upon a designated surface. Once the incantation is complete, the pentagram will disappear completely from sight. If the untrackeable pentagram is stepped on by an opponent (or even the caster), a series of four white strings explode upward and bind about the entirety of their bodies, enclosing them in a caccoon that disables physical movement and speech. If the pentagram is dormant for ten minutes without being triggered, it will dissolve. One can break out of the pentagram by exerting a great amount of reiatsu pressure though, and one can breakt the pentagram from outside the same way. After being triggered, the pentagram dissolves after twenty minutes.
Incantation: The star that rejects freedom! A seal of fate, enclose and silence! The circle of ultimate secrecy, together in deception to forbid this Black Dog of Rondanini!

• Bakudou 53: Kyoumon - [Mirror Door]
Creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside. Incantation: A sphere of spirits, a thousands shields that bind! Hide and seal through a thousand cry of souls! Shield and protect the hallowed vessel within!

• Bakudou 58: Kakushitsuijyaku - [Invocation of Tracking Birds]
Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude. Incantation: Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain

• Bakudou 61: Rukujyoukourou - [Six Rods Prison of Light]
Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. Incantation: Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six.

• Bakudou 75: Gochutekken - [Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars] Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground. Incantation: Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.

• Bakudou 77: Tenteikuura - [Heavenly Rickshaws of Silken Air]
Transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society, and/or the the dimension they are currently in. Works better is used in conjunction with Bakudou #58. Incantation: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly through the heavens

• Bakudou 81: Danku - [Splitting Void]
Creates a semi-transparent energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall, roughly the size of the user although it can be made larger but requires more energy. The energy barrier is solid and tough and is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. Incantation: Glass of blood and bone. Barrier of soul and flesh, safeguarding destruction. A void of hallowed nothingness, a mirrored wall, a crystal cage, splitting into the material world. Erect the crystal void, and splitter the darkness into the shadows!

• Bakudou 99: Kin & Bankin - Part 1 - Binds the arms of a target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Part 2 - This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric, stabs them with numerous metal blades and then smashes them with an immense metal cube.

Incantation: First song: halting fabric, Second song: hundred linked bolts, Final song: great seal of 10,000 forbiddings.

Hadou (Destructive Spells)​

• Hadou 1: Shou - [Thrust]
Pushes the target away from the caster. Incantation: A push of power, which takes the strength of a incandescent wraith, thrust forth!

• Hadou 4: Byaku Rai - [White Lightning]
Fires a concentrated bolt of lightning from the caster's forefinger. Incantation: Soar, spirit of lightning, and scorch my palms with power. Gather and destroy all underneath thy shadow!

• Hadou 8: Byaikazuchi - [White Thunder]
A double version of #4, this attack lets out a stream of energy bursting in the form of twin conentrated white blue-tinted bolts with more power, potency and strength compared to the single shot variety.
Incantation: Soar, spirit of lightning, and scorch my palms with power! Upon your foes now inscribe a twin conflagration of thy fury - destroy all underneath thy ivory shadows!

• Hadou 18: Ittoujutsu - [Sword Art]
Either converts a source metallic material in their hands into a blade for combat, or creates a blade of energy out of thin air, on the user's bequest. This blade is used for combat, or it can be used as a projectile weapon. Depending on the level, this blade can be very fragile or very durable. In such besides throwing weapons this can also from arrows to an extent. Incantation: Rise, flesh and bone of blades, the fury of a warrior courses through thy blood! I call out unsheathed.

• Hadou 20: Hakufuku - [White Crawl]
Causes a target to lose consciousness. Works best if used in conjunction with the light of the fullmoon. At its best with the full moon, this attack can destroy bars and stone to reach its target. This attack only works on targets with low spiritual power. Incantation: Stand up, white heavens! Touch thy hands, pray alone. Seek truth and shatter all disturbances.

• Hadou 23: Fukiya - [Dartgun]
Several small bolts of yellow energy are fired from the user's hands in synchronization. The bolts hone in on the target and strike together in a concentrated area. However, should the target move, the bolts will not change their course, and will crash where the target had been standing. The bolts do not do great damage like #31, but it does inflict moderate damage if all bolts strike home, particularly at a close range.
Incantation: Rising twin dragons, soar above the heavens! Roar to the clouds, rain down sorrow upon thy foe.

• Hadou 24: Rakuraitenka - [A bolt of lightning that causes fire]
The user bequests a divine bolt from the heavens to randomly strike on a foe (or ally if not careful). This technique is very inaccurate if not used correctly, one with great spiritual concentration can guide the lightning to strike at target location. The longer it takes to strike, the more powerful the bolt. It is best used if someone is immobilized. It is a great fire starter as well. Incantation: Spirits soar and see through divinity’s eyes, send thy judgment of holiest light!To set balance, I call upon the sky’s mightiest response, obliterate!

• Hadou 25: Tasogareika - [Twilight Dissmilation]
Using reiatsu, this attack uses the user's spritual energy to forcibly break a non-organic item from the inside, causing an inside explosion. Damage depends on the amount of reiatsu used, and the complexity of the item (ie. alloys are harder than elements etc.). This move also cannot damage any item that has high spritual pressure (Zanpaktous, for one). Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of blood and flesh; lend me the power to destroy my foes from within. The twilight evening cries - let the rain of blood and sorrow commence!

• Hadou 31: Shakkahou - [Shot of Red Fire]
Kidou comes out of users hands like a strong ball or blast of power. Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south!

• Hadou 32: Shoyakoushou - [First watch of night, spring of yellow buds]
Lets loose a burst of reiatsu that is able to split into two, or simply bursts forth as a pillar of blazing yellow energy. Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Pride and gulibility, let the ones who threaten you feel the punishment you bring upon them!

• Hadou 33: Soukatsui - [Blue Fire, Crash Down]
Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to # 31, but over a wider area and with more power. Incantation: Ye Lord! Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!

• Hadou 34: Kitsunebihou - [Foxfire Cannon]
This Hadou could be best described as a lesser version of Hadou No # 63, as spiritual energy is gathered between the hands in the form of a medium-sized azure fireball and then blasted at the enemy. Damage inflicted is nothing to brag about, but it serves as a useful decoy and enough shots can cause some hurt (doing so would mean a lot of spiritual energy to be used though). Incantation: Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Ye gods of wind spread the dying embers. Spirits of foxes sprint through the forest as the shadows of fire glow in the darkness! I call upon the mystical flames, granted by the spirits!

• Hadou 35: Ranpu no Yari - [Spear of Light]
Fires a beam of white light from the castor's index and middle fingers, one travels in a straight line through the air, the other which circles the first beam. This is something of a much more powerful version of Byakurai, known to pierce through any object that might impede it's path of travel (unless that object contains some sort of spirit force). Incantation: A thousand calls of the Sentinel! Divine Lights, two paths forbidden to meet; the Path of Direction, the Path of Chaos! Cry for contradiction!

• Hadou 52: Eikoudan - [Flare Bomb]
A large orb (about 8'5" in diameter, or 25 cm) of bright orange energy is formed between the caster's hands. It is fired from there and explodes upon impact. From a close range, the backlash of this technique can greatly injure the caster, but it also can affect the target even if they make an attempt to move out of the way. Incantation: O grand flame, ever-changing river, motion of winds! Together come, the reign of chaos spreads its devil wings, devouring all! The forces of heaven cry out; the world writhes under its shadow!

• Hadou 54: Haien - [Abolishing Flames]
Generates a fire is able to completely burn and incinerate a target of a low reiatsu. Can be used to burn lost limbs and on funeral pyres. Incantation: Blaze of fire, furnace of souls! Upon the world and all creation, burn the most unworthiest ones with the bitterest of all pyres! Reborn the body, and scatter the ashes, and upon the flesh and bone, engulf!

• Hadou 63: Raikouhou - [Thunder Roar Canon]
Kidou is gathered in hands and then shot off in a destructive blast. Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle

• Hadou 66: Soren Sokatsui - [Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down]
Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety. Incantation: Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.

• Hadou 68: Shou Iseen no Kage - [Call of A Thousand Shadows]
User summons out his reiatsu, increasing its pressure, with that, calls out a series of two to one thousand shadow warriors depending on the level the caster is, and how strong his or her reiatsu becomes. The more shadow warriors, the weaker the shadows, if the caster calls out one, it could range from a singular warrior, to a warrior as strong as one thousand warriors, but calling out one soldier in this caliber is almost impossible, only those of above-Captain level can truly master this spell. The warriors will fight for their caster, and act as mindless drones. They have no mind for themselves and only inact one order, to kill. To defeat them you must shine bright light upon them, or counter with higher level kidou. Incantation: My heart towards the sky, I beseech ye oh holy darkness, let us not cut the strings of fate, but deliver them unto justice. Through the shards of darkness, I call upon the shadows, arisen from the grave.

• Hadou 73: Musuuna Ken - [Infinite Blade]
What seem to be thousands of blades made of silver light are summoned around the caster. These can be fired by moving the hands, a few at a time. If the caster's concentration is at all disrupted during the execution of this spell, as by a loud call or an attack, it will end prematurely. The maximum time it can be held is determined by the user's spirit energy; however, it is constantly drawing on the user's power as long as it is in effect, so it is usually canceled after a short time. Incantation: Soul of the sword, awaken to me. Stand firm, thy power is great enough to split the mountains; thou alone canst divide the rivers! Bring forth destruction in throes of justice, and impale the darkened hearts of men! Thy spirit is my own, the infinite sword wakens.

• Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi - [Black Coffin]
Very powerful technique and is very difficult to use. Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe.

Hadou # 90 and Bakudou #99 currently don't have full incantations but their incantations are obviously long and complex. Now, anyone can submit Kidou here, and once submitted and accepted, the fan-made Kidou can be used by any character, NPC AND user-controlled, as long as it's plausible.

Use this form if you want to submit Kidou:

Name of Kidou Spell: (The number and it's name)

Type of Kidou: (Bakudou or Hadou)

What it causes:

Incantation:

Oh, and if you have any queries, questions, and such, post here! XD

Last edited:

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Now a few things to remember in this RPG – you can train with the Vizard or Yoruichi to attain bankai, mask materialization or Terminacion (but you won't have access to this learning until halfway through the RPG), you can learn more Kidou, improve your Zanjutsu, train up your Hakuda, or take your Hohou another notch up (I trust you not to power play).

Hrrm I'm currently working upon a Bount sign up and wondering weather he'll have access to the bount's Hybird form during the rpg. If yes then will I need to include this form in my sign up or can I just reveal it once high powered forms (such as Bankai) become available?

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Hrrm I'm currently working upon a Bount sign up and wondering weather he'll have access to the bount's Hybird form during the rpg. If yes then will I need to include this form in my sign up or can I just reveal it once high powered forms (such as Bankai) become available?

For the Bount's Doll and his/her Hybrid Form, base it off the Arrancar-line and Sign-Up. But keep in mind Bounts are German-based just like how Arrancars are Spain-based. Also, treat the Hybrid Form like you'd treat Bankai, Terminacion, Hollow Mask Materialisation or access to the Quincy Regenerative Final Form.