• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Face-Off Fast Forward

Araleon

Chill
X4 hurt Slaking

Araleon

Chill
Hurt Slaking.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
x5 hurt Breloom

Chris
Breloom – 5Hp (power level 4)

vs

Norman
Slaking - 21Hp (power level 5)

Chris Remaining Pokemon
Lairon – 0Hp (power level 3)
Grovyle – 40Hp (power level 4)

Norman Remaining Pokemon
Slakoth - 0Hp (power level 2)
Vigoroth - 0Hp (power level 4)

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
hurt grovyle.

i dont want chris to lose again either, but the closer the battle, the more epic it is.

Araleon

Chill
4x hurt Slaking.

Well, Breloom went down fast.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
x5 hurt Grovyle ya gotta make it a close one lol

Chris
Grovyle – 25Hp (power level 4)

vs

Norman
Slaking - 5Hp (power level 5)

Chris Remaining Pokemon
Lairon – 0Hp (power level 3)
Breloom – 0Hp (power level 4)

Norman Remaining Pokemon
Slakoth - 0Hp (power level 2)
Vigoroth - 0Hp (power level 4)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
4X hurt Slaking

Kris wins :)

i think he should leave Lairon on his team for how well it did

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
HEY EVERYONE!!! i'm sorry... There was a fire on my street... including my house which burned my computer room... and thus my computer. I've been just working on fixing and getting stuff back to what it use to be in the past few weeks. sooo i thought you should know i'm still alive lol but i shall be a couple more weeks till updateing.

hope to cya all very soon :)

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
holy sh*t! your house burned down?! im sorry, i hope you didnt lose anything valuable. thats gotta suck.

Araleon

Chill
Dude, that really sucks! I know that probably comes off as somthing you've heard a lot of recently, but I do mean it. I hope you and your family are okay.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
Aw Thanks Growlithe and Araleon! but don't worry everyone was safe it was just material stuff that was lost. But everything has been fixed pretty much now noo worries. I have a new computer so i lost all my files like all the old stories from this face-off which i'm now trying to get back lol but thanks and heres some much needed updated story. Enjoy!

Story Continues

-Lairon was sent first into battle. It has proven to be quite the power house on Chris's team. It took out slakoth with one hit, and Vigoroths Flamethrower didn't stand a chance against his new defensive maneuvers. Vigoroth fainted as well and Slaking took the field.

Norman: Your pokemon have grown incredibly strong since the last time we battled. You are truly a remarkable trainer and your pokemon show this.
Chris: Thanks Norman
Norman: But the battles never over with slaking on the field. Lets Go Slaking!

Chris: (Thinks) Slakings his strongest pokemon i should play this one defensive. You ready lairon?
Norman: Go Slaking!
-it shots a hyperbeam straight towards lairon

Zeph: hey look at lairon!
-lairon begins to glow.
Carlie: it must be evolving! That could help chris win the battle.
Chris: Lairon?
-the hyperbeam collides with lairon sending it flying against the wall and faints.

Zeph: looks like his attack hit first.
Judge: Lairon is unable to battle.
Chris: Aw great job lairon I'm sooo proud of you. return

-Breloom is then sent out against the powerful slaking. Its training against snorlax earlier showed to pay off and most hits were direct against slaking. But with an earthquake attack breloom proved to just not be strong enough against the king.

Chris: Breloom great job. You hit him everytime and weakened him just enough for Grovyle. Thanks you you did your part return buddy.

-Grovyle hit the stage.

Norman: sooo your sticking with grovyle i see? It will be no match for slaking and it will be your undoing. Slaking hyper beam now!

Chris: Grovyle agility dodge it!
-grovyle dodges the attack.

Norman: wow i'm impressed... however speed won't win you this battle.
Chris: you ready grovyle lets do this.

-Grovyle/ Slaking shoot attack after attack at each other. Each pokemon is now exhausted from the battle panting on each side of the battlefield.

Chris: Hang in there grovyle!
Norman: Stay strong slaking!

Zeph: this is gonna come down to the wire!
Carlie: Go grovyle!

Norman: one more hyperbeam!
Chris: you know what do grovyle
-grovyle stands there glows green

Zeph: -Gasp- thats overgrow its ability it will be stronger now with its grass moves.
-The hyper beam is charged and shots towards grovyle
-grovyle jumps in the air dodging hyperbeam and uses agility running across the beam and slices slaking with leaf blade. Fainting slaking.

Judge: Slaking is unable to battle. Grovyle and Chris are the winner!
Chris: Grovyle you did it!!! I'm sooo proud of you!
-they jump cheer and get the pokemon badge from norman.

Norman: well you did it Chris. Your training paid off and you truly earned it.
Zeph (thinks): i hope i can do as well as Chris.
Norman: well Zeph tomorrow i'll be ready for you. And i'll be twice as strong as today soo be prepared.
Zeph: gulp... i will
Chris: you can do it Zeph!
Carlie: ya Zeph we will train extra today for your battle tomorrow
Zeph: your right my pokemon can do it. Lets go.
-The heroes head off for some last minute training rest at the pokemon centre and head to the gym the following day.

Norman: well Zeph. Are you ready?
Zeph: you can beat on it. Lets go

CURRENT FACE-OFF
Petelburg Rematch #2

Well Chris pulled through... Will Zeph be able to as well... You decide!!! vote with there power levels every 30 seconds. Welcome back to the adventure face-off everyone i hope you still return. :)

X3 Hurt Slakoth

Zeph
Lombre – 30Hp (power level 3)

vs

Norman
Slakoth - 22Hp (power level 2)

Zeph Remaining Pokemon
Cubone – 45Hp (power level 4)
Manectric – 45Hp (power level 4)

Norman Remaining Pokemon
Vigoroth - 45Hp (power level 4)
Slaking - 55Hp (power level 5)