• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Face-Off (Red and Blue Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowHat

The Anticool
I'll KO Mankey. Last pokemon.

Serina:
Metapod- 10 (power level: 3)

VS

Gregory:
Gloom- 25 (power level: 2)

Serina's Other Pokemon:
Clefairy- 12
Charmeleon- 21 (power level: 2)

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
x3 hurt gloom... it faints gregory loses i beleive...

waits for yellowhat

YellowHat

The Anticool
I have updated the Character Info section of the front post to give you a bit more info on our heroes. Also, a new FO banner is here!
http://i16.*******.com/4pz02ma.jpg
http://i16.*******.com/4pz02ma.jpg

I will have the next round up by tommorow afternoon, I guess. Or maybe not, I dunno. We'll just have to wait to see what tommorow brings.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
k i'll just post so you can make a new post instead of edit lol

so um nice new banner ;)

YellowHat

The Anticool
Thanks, J.Chris! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nidarina, of course, is exhausted from its previous fights. After defeating Krabby, it is quickly knocked out by Gregory's next pokemon, a Mankey.

Serina: Hmm, I guess I'll go with.. Metapod!
Metapod: Metapod!
Serina: *to herself* Oh, I hope it can keep from fainting.. *out loud* Metapod, Tackle!

Surprisingly, Metapod does quite well in battle. It is at a higher level than most Metapods typically grow to, and proves to be quite strong, knocking out both Mankey and Gregory's final pokemon, Gloom.

Serina: Omigosh! Metapod, you were so great! You can come ba-

But suddenly, Metapod glows bright white.

Serina: No way.. Another evolution in one day?! Metapod, you're so awesome!

The transformation finishes, and a large purple butterfly pokemon sits before the group.

Butterfree: Frrrreeeeeeeee!
Serina: Oh! So cute! *pulls out pokedex*
Dex: Butterfree. Butterfly Pokemon. Its wings, which are covered in highly toxic dust, repel water. This allows it to fly in the rain. It collects honey each day with the hairs on its legs. It can find this honey from up to 6 miles away.
Serina: Wow! A Butterfree! *hugs*
Butterfree: Free, freeeeeeeeee!
Eric: *to himself* Wow, two evolutions in one day.. That's it! I'm gonna work even harder than Serina! I'll beat her one day, I swear it!.. But that means I'll have to do a bunch of extra training... Hmm.
Gregory: Well, Serina. Looks like you've earned the Nugget Bridge Challenge trophy! *holds up a small, shining stone*
Serina: Oh, it's so pretty!.. But, um, what is it?
Gregory: Ha! Don't you know? The reason this bridge is called Nugget Bridge is because of the fabulous gold that used to get mined from this very river! We give out Nuggets to any trainers who win the Nugget Bridge Challenge! And each one is worth its weight in gold- 5000 Pokemon Dollars!
Serina: Oh. My. God. 5000 PD?!! EEEEEEEK! *jumps up and down*
Eric: *laughing* Wow, Serina. What are you going to spend all that cash on?
Serina: Hmm... I don't know. But I'm gonna send it to my mom for safe keeping until I decide!

Back at the Cerulean Pokemon Center, Serina mails her Nugget home. Then she and Eric get ready to rest for the night.

Eric: Hey, Serina?
Serina: Yeah?
Eric: What are you planning to do tommorow, now that you've beaten Nugget Bridge?
Serina: Why, challenge Misty to a rematch, of course! That's the whole reason we went over there in the first place!
Eric: Right. Well, I'm sorry, but I can't come watch you battle..
Serina: Huh? Why not?
Eric: Well, watching you battle today has made me realize that the only way to get tougher is to train the pokemon I have as much as I can, instead of catching so many. So, I've decided to dedicate the entire day to training my team.
Serina: Oh! Well, I totally understand, so don't worry. There's no sense in watching me battle someone that you've already beaten when you could be making yourself stronger! Go for it!
Eric: *smiling* Thanks, Serina.
Serina: Anytime! You are my best friend, after all.

So, the next day, the two head off in different directions. Eric heads north of town, to train his pokemon. Serina heads to the gym, psyched for her rematch with Misty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT FACE-OFF:
Rematch! Serina VS Misty!

Decide which pokemon Serina will use in her battle. Each time you post (ONCE PER HOUR), vote for one pokemon. The first two pokemon to reach 5 votes win.

Charmeleon- 0
Nidorina- 0
Butterfree- 0
Clefairy- 0

Status
Not open for further replies.