• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure/fantasy manga

toxictwinkie

I there any manga on the lines of CCS, inuyasha, Tsuabsa, Tokyo mew mew stuff like this? I'm Interested in Adventure, quest type stuff LOL! So yeah any recommendations? Thankies ;222;

P.S Does anyone know if VIZ will release or re-release the inuyasha manga unflipped in the future? Thankls again ;munchlax;

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
There are plenty on the adventure/quest type manga.

Check out any shounen. But if you want really high quality, I'd recommend Berserk in the adventure genre. Although from the titles you've listed, it may be too mature.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Go read Full Metal Alchemist.

Or Death Note.

I have NEVER seen a person hate Death Note.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
Akaba said:

Until you get midway through volume 7, that is.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
So true, Death Note...for the first Seven Volumes is basically known as the 'God' manga that is perfect in every way...then afterwards some people hate it.

And yeah, read FMA and Death Note.

It's like you can't be an anime/manga fan if you don't watch/read DN.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
Akaba said:
It's like you can't be an anime/manga fan if you don't watch/read DN.

Really? =/ It's popularity has alredy risen into the "overrated" terms that fast?

And I second the recommendation to FMA. It's a very worthwhile, solid shounen series that is actually original.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
It is easily the biggest 'smart' manga that smarky otaku will make fun of you because if you haven't read it. Just like how people would make fun of you if you didn't know what FMA was, but now since it came out in dub form, everyone has seen it.

+Rhapsody+

DELETE DELETE
But since Berserk seems too mature, judging by the manga series mentioned, I'd also recommend Chrono Crusade for the adventure/quest type of thing. It reminded me a bit of FMA with exorcists instead of alchemists.

But since Berserk seems too mature, judging by the manga series mentioned, I'd also recommend Chrono Crusade for the adventure/quest type of thing. It reminded me a bit of FMA with exorcists instead of alchemists.

Despite the fact that it is "more mature", it is still THE fantasy adventure manga, and if you're looking for something in that category, you need to read it.

Yes Berserk is perfect choice. Record of Lodess war(even the manga) is just as great

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
Akaba said:

Hello, meet me. : D

Yeah, go with BF and SC, Berserk it's where it's at, I neglected it for so long... ;[

Catalyst

Aim for the Top.
January 17th is meant to be when the next chapter is out, hopefully it's true. >__<

i'm kinda behind. what's the latest chapter out so far?