• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
It's alright, I guess. No one is active anymore..
If anyone reads this, do you think Princess Bubblegum is going to stay 13 in the next season?

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
It's alright, I guess. No one is active anymore..
If anyone reads this, do you think Princess Bubblegum is going to stay 13 in the next season?

Probably. Then she'll turn back into her regular age eventually.
Finn and PB will probably start dating.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Sorry for not posting on the thread for a long time. I was just too lazy to post just not posting because no one else was.

Anyways, I saw Heat Signature and Mortal Folly/Mortal Recoil and they were pretty good. And like Typhlosionvsworld said, I think PB will be stay 13 in the next season.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
The latest episodes were pretty cool =) Sorry guys I've been wrapped up in Halo achievements for xbox =/ So far I have all achievements for 3/4 games. Only two more then I will probably get back to pokemon =) p.s.- If you play xbox you can add me my gamertag is UGunnaDIE1221 (and I might be changing it) EDIT: And oh, Grovyl, is your sig a Lady Gaga thing?

Last edited:

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I think Finn should grow back his hair
That episode where he gave it to the witch was epic though

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
The latest episodes were pretty cool =) Sorry guys I've been wrapped up in Halo achievements for xbox =/ So far I have all achievements for 3/4 games. Only two more then I will probably get back to pokemon =) p.s.- If you play xbox you can add me my gamertag is UGunnaDIE1221 (and I might be changing it) EDIT: And oh, Grovyl, is your sig a Lady Gaga thing?

Gross, it's Katy Perry! Get it right. Haha jk.
And, Finn's hair grows really fast. In Heat Signature I could already tell it was pretty long. I hope Princess Bubblegum stays and they end up going out.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Sorry for not posting on the thread for a long time. I was just too lazy to post just not posting because no one else was.

What they said. I watched Mortal Folly/Recoil and loved them. I think PB should stay 13. It would be great if Finn and Jake's names were reversed, the it Could be Princess Bubblegum and Jake going out. Geddit? PB and J? Nothing? Wow. Tough crowd.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Haha, that would be weird. Then it would be Finn and Lady Rainicorn going out. Well, I guess that wouldn't be too weird because they were such good "friends"

CuriousHeartless

Hey guys ! Sorry for being gone for so mathing long, just kinda lost interest for a bit. But I'm back! PB is totally going to stay 13, the creators of the show remember little things, so something as big as PB's deaging would definately be carried over.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Well, who knows, maybe they'll get crazy and want to change her back so the story can revert towards The GMW. But, I'm sure they'll be able to do that with PB being 13. I just hope she stays so her and Finn's relationship can succeed!

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Adventure Time Club Submission Form
Why did you join this club?:I love Adventure Time
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?:Jake
Least Favorite?:BMO
What is your favorite episode?The Dugenon
Least Favorite?:I don't have a least favorite

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
What?! You don't like BMO?!:eek:
Haha anyways, yay, you're accepted! Four more days until Season 3 starts, is anyone excited, has anyone noticed.

Last edited:

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Oh good, I was waiting for someone to post! Yes, I made sure to watch it. What did you think of it? When he called his friends to act, PB didn't show up.. Why do you think?

CuriousHeartless

Because either:
A) The creators were trying to decide on how to make her act now that she has lost five years of age.
or
B) She was busy with princess stuff.

I prefer C) It was really A, but they'll say it was B.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Haha, I doubt they'll even say why. I wish the episodes would relate to eachother more, instead of being sort of Regular Show-y.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I like Regular Show, it just doesn't have a story behind it. Adventure Time has a little bit of Story behind it. Also, I liked how Finn and Jake were talking about their mom. I knew Jake's parents found Finn as a baby, but you never really here them talking about it.

CuriousHeartless

Well, their parents are dead, so obviously they wouldn't talk about them much. BUt, apparently they have another brother who only appeared once.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Well, yeah I know. But you'd think they'd talk about them once before. Either way I'm glad we were able to hear about their Mother. We already saw something about their Father. And, yeah, Jermaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.