• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
digimapoke! Welcome, welcome. Great to see you. I didn't reall like Belly of the Beast either, it just seemed really stupid.

Cubby i sad now. JK, it was one of my favorite episodes, though. I liked the music.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Can i still join?

Adventure Time Club Submission Form
Why did you join this club?: Because i love Adventure Time!
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?: Finn
Least Favorite? Giant
What is your favorite episode? The Enchiridion
Least Favorite?: Prisoners of Love

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I'm here with an important thing to tell Grovyl. You were a pretty cool dude. I have been into Halo (and still am) and I have been away for a long time. Anyway, I want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and the other members. This is just something I thought needed to be said.

-Ethan

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I've been away for a loooong time also because I was spending my time on a Naruto forum. I haven't been keeping up with many of the new episodes, but I just watched a few a few days ago. I fell asleep half way through the newest one, and now I don't have a TV to watch it on(it was recorded) because my mom moved out.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
No! Don't let it die! Also, so this isn't spam, how do you guys like Jake's relationship with Lady Rainicorn? I personally am meh towards it.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Also, so this isn't spam, how do you guys like Jake's relationship with Lady Rainicorn? I personally am meh towards it.

I'm fine with it, as long as it doesn't dominate the series.

The most recent episode was better than most of the crap they've been churning out lately on this show. I thought for a second that Adventure Time was gonna turn into one of the other shows on Cartoon Network (except Regular show; that's okay too), but this episode proved otherwise. The only part that ruined it was the sudden solution to Jake's poison problem which could have logically occured at any other part of the episode. I absolutely loved the idea of Jake being forced to do stuff against his will (especially when he's in physical control of himself and he could have easily taken another course of action) and Finn's fight scene was pretty good. All in all, I'd rate this episode 9/10.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
So did anybody else think that No One Can Hear You was incredibly creepy?

And who here saw Thank You? It was absolutely beautiful!

Beautopia is one of my favorites now and it added something big to story since Mortal Folly and Mortal Recoil. I love the fact that Susan Strong can actually be a human. I feel they were foreshadowing the end when Finn takes his hat off and Susan goes "You no gills?", or something like that, because she's kind of saying that she's surprised that someone is like her.

No One Can Hear You was one of the creepiest episodes yet, mostly because it reminded me of Misery. I loved the ending, especially how the horse took off it's hooves xD. I loved the creepiness of the whole episode, there was something off about Jake at the beginning which added the it.

Jake vs. Me-Mow is again one of my favorites because the fight scene was awesome. I could clearly tell Me-Mow was Anais from Amazing World of Gumball, and I think that voice couldn't be more perfect. It always seems Wildberry Princess is being kidnapped.

I didn't get a chance to watch Thank You.

The New Frontier wasn't a very interesting episode to me. Although, when Finn took out that crossbow it was pretty cool.

Holly Jolly Secrets was an amazing episode. Just the fact that they introduced anyone's past(before the GMW) is incredible. On top of that, the Ice King's past is so awesome and I can't wait until they expand upon it. Even on top of that is the creation of Christmas by pure coincidence. I loved how they created Christmas, it was just an amazing episode.

Marceline's Closet was yet another awesome episode. Other than it not having a big effect on the story like most of the recent ones, it was hilarious. Finn's balloon song was hilarious and interesting and Jake morphing into Finn so much was cool. Then when Jake was being attacked by the "giant spider" it was funny because he morphed big and it was so small. So much more funny stuff happened, but you guys probably already know.

Let's hope this club stays lively.

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
New active members you say?

Why did you join this club?: Because Adventure Time is obviously the best.
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?: Marceline or Lemongrab, can't decide
Least Favorite?: I can't answer this question. I don't dislike any of the characters. ):
What is your favorite episode?: Thank You/What Was Missing/The Other Tarts
Least favorite?: Once again, can't pick lol.

The latest episode came out just a few days ago, Marceline's Closet. I didn't get a chance to watch it when it came out initially, but I saw it by the end of the day because of the INTERNET.

I thought this one was pretty hilarious. Although I was really surprised by Marceline not revealing that she knew they were there the whole time, which made me question whether or not she actually knew, but it really seemed during the episode that she did.

Also I love any episode that Marceline sings in.

Also, I don't see any discussion of Holly Jolly Secrets on this thread which is absolutely shocking! Especially with how important it was. I've seen mixed reactions to the revelations in it which is interesting. Personally...

I thought the Ice King's backstory was amazing and really fleshed him out as a character. I know a lot of people don't watch the show for serious things like that so they didn't like it, but I'm dying to hear the backstory of everyone now. AND WHEN THE APOCALYPTIC EVENT HAPPENED OMG

It makes me sad that the next episodes don't have any confirmed dates. ):

Last edited:
Why did you join this club?: I like AT. What do you think?
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?: LSP
Least Favorite?: Susan Strong
What is your favorite episode?: Gauntlet!
Least Favorite?: Holly Jolly Secrets or whatever

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
Curious Shiny, why is Holly Jolly Secrets your least favorite? As soon as I saw it I thought it was one of the best episodes that's come out so far, so I'm interested to see the opposite opinion.

Curious Shiny, why is Holly Jolly Secrets your least favorite? As soon as I saw it I thought it was one of the best episodes that's come out so far, so I'm interested to see the opposite opinion.

It was pretty lame. Considering the commercials hyping up the episode for a week, of course. None of the videos were actually funny, and big whoop, Ice King animated some snowmen. The only interesting part of the whole special was the last video.

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
It was pretty lame. Considering the commercials hyping up the episode for a week, of course. None of the videos were actually funny, and big whoop, Ice King animated some snowmen. The only interesting part of the whole special was the last video.

Hm, that's an interesting opinion. I personally thought the rest was hilarious. Also I thought it was great that all that Ice King sped up stuff were actual things he was saying, like about taking baths in milk and stuff like that.

Also the Tart Toter was in it.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
The Christmas episode was actually a step up from the degrading quality of the show, in my opinion. The Ice King actually acted somewhat like a villain instead of a completely socially awkward dunce like he usually is these days, and the animated snowmen added a bit of much-needed action to the episode which the series has been lacking lately. Plus, as stated, the last video was quite interesting and actually made a lot of sense. At least that video actually made me feel some sort of emotion, in comparison to pretty much every other scene in the series, which just makes me embarrassed to be watching the show sometimes. The only thing that completely ruined the episode for me was when they established the Christmas holiday at the end. There was no compelling purpose to establish the holiday which has such a profound effect in society today. I thought since they were able to make the rest of the episode work, they could have at least made an explanation for the beginning of Christmas traditions which didn't absolutely suck.

Besides that last part, it was all good, though, and almost what I would expect to see in a good episode of the show.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
We need active members, and new ones too!

I missed Marceline's Closet, and like the idiot I am, forgot to record it. D:

I agree, and it looks like this post got us two new members ;D.

New active members you say?

Why did you join this club?: Because Adventure Time is obviously the best.
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?: Marceline or Lemongrab, can't decide
Least Favorite?: I can't answer this question. I don't dislike any of the characters. ):
What is your favorite episode?: Thank You/What Was Missing/The Other Tarts
Least favorite?: Once again, can't pick lol.

Accepted! :D

The latest episode came out just a few days ago, Marceline's Closet. I didn't get a chance to watch it when it came out initially, but I saw it by the end of the day because of the INTERNET.

I thought this one was pretty hilarious. Although I was really surprised by Marceline not revealing that she knew they were there the whole time, which made me question whether or not she actually knew, but it really seemed during the episode that she did.

Also I love any episode that Marceline sings in.

Same here! I thought Marceline was gonna say something when Finn went into the bathroom, but I think it was funnier that all he did was look up and go back to the closet, haha.

Also, I don't see any discussion of Holly Jolly Secrets on this thread which is absolutely shocking! Especially with how important it was. I've seen mixed reactions to the revelations in it which is interesting. Personally...

I thought the Ice King's backstory was amazing and really fleshed him out as a character. I know a lot of people don't watch the show for serious things like that so they didn't like it, but I'm dying to hear the backstory of everyone now. AND WHEN THE APOCALYPTIC EVENT HAPPENED OMG

In my last post I posted about it. I loved the episode, but Part I really didn't have anything interesting in it, only the last few minutes were interesting. It could have been a way better episode, but it's alright.

It makes me sad that the next episodes don't have any confirmed dates. ):

What? :O

Why did you join this club?: I like AT. What do you think?
Who is your favorite character on Adventure Time?: LSP
Least Favorite?: Susan Strong
What is your favorite episode?: Gauntlet!
Least Favorite?: Holly Jolly Secrets or whatever

Accepted

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
Same here! I thought Marceline was gonna say something when Finn went into the bathroom, but I think it was funnier that all he did was look up and go back to the closet, haha.

Finn going into the bathroom was the best part of the entire episode imo, hahah.

At least nowhere I can find has dates for air ): Unless I'm looking in the wrong places?

But looking for it just now informed me that there's a marathon on Cartoon Network on Dec 31st. :3 Yayyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.