• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I have seen this show but its not as good as i used to be but i did like the episode where Finn and Jake get sucked into the video game

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Not as much as a fan as I was when it started, but I still love the show. "What Was Missing" happens to be one of my favorites right after "Evicted" and "It Came From the Nightosphere"

I think this show is hilarious. LSP is absolutely hilarious, along with every other character. I think it's one of the best shows on Cartoon Network :)

Aurath8

Well this show certainly revived my faith in animation. After several years, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents and Phineas and Ferb got a bit stale. Not because they was bad, it was just...the same. Adventure time feels fresh and creative and regularly incapacitates me with laughter. Right now I'm playing catch-up with various repeats from various seasons and maybe I'll get around to watching them all on mastertoon or something.

PokeMaster366

Welp, I saw the newest episode...and they did it. This was a great episode, and I wasn't expecting what just happened. There were some very funny moments, too.

Lionblaze

I like adventure time there might be some people that dont but it depends, everybody has their likes and dislikes.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Daym when it comes to taking the trippers to another level this tv show stepped it up a notch.
Sure spongebob was pretty trippy if you payed attention but daymmm this show.. Woooo baby, this
show takes things into another dimension while tweaking with everything around it!

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I personally like Adventure time... Its not the best show ever but I like it... Its funny and I just love their randomness, especially Jake's ... but still I miss Chowder(I F****** LOVED HIM :''''[ ...) :'l .... I also think Adventure Time does get a bit disgusting sometimes but I guess its what kids like nowadays...

I still like Adventure Time. So far as I can see, the only way it has changed is that now there seems to be an underlying continuity to the stories, which I appreciate.

I think I started out liking it because, whereas Cartoon Network's lineup included mostly toilet humor or stupid humor (the humor was about stupidity, I'm not saying the humor was stupid itself - though my opinion isn't far from that) as seen in things like Flapjack and Chowder, Adventure Time was unexpected in its use of phrases ("algebraic!") and plays on standard adventure game elements (like that dungeon cat monster who knew almost exactly everything) to create novelty. I dislike Regular Show, Adventure Time's apparent "sibling cartoon," because it too relies on the humor of stupid. I don't think stupid is funny; I just think it's stupid.

I also don't like Lumpy Space Princess too much. Episodes with her in it tend to be less appealing to me.

I think the difference is that Regular show is aware that the main characters are lazy assholes, its appealing because most 17-25 year olds have friends who have no motivation are are couch surfing their way through life.

Adventure time is great though, no doubt the best animated show on television.

Vernikova

Champion
Welp, I saw the newest episode...and they did it. This was a great episode, and I wasn't expecting what just happened. There were some very funny moments, too.

I'm glad they decided to go the jealousy route for PB. It would've been one of the worst episodes of the series.

SmartD

I saw today's episode, it was a fun parody of Noir films.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I've started watching Adventure Time since Season Two, I believe, and I began to watch the previous episodes from then on. In my opinion, the show is hilarious, especially the ones from the first and second seasons. I still continue to watch the new episodes whenever I get the chance to. I must admit, unfortunately, that the show seemed to lose some of the humor it had in the earlier seasons that made me love the show.

Anyway, some other aspects that made me like the show are minor characters like Lumpy Space Princess, and Cinnamon Bun, the fantasy-like air that it portrays, and the morality Finn displays throughout the series. This show is my favorite of the newer cartoons they have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.