• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I just saw 4 episodes at my friend's house yesterday. Now I have grown to like the show a bit. The great characters, touching, dark, and yet humorous story, and good animation for a FLASH cartoon definitely sealed the deal for me. Also, Marshall Lee is freaking awesome. Although my favorite characters so far are Marshall Lee, Finn, and Flame Princess. ( I love pyros, they show how badass fire can be.)

A-Jaller

AT - best cartoon in the World!
My favorite character is Marceline. <3
My pokemon team: Adventure(Magi arp), TIME(Darmanitan), with(Weezing), Finn(Serperion), and(Scolipede), Jake(Psyduck). xD
In Russia on CN now going 4th season.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Love this show so much! Gotta say that yesterdays American episode must've been written when the writers were high. XD

I love Marceline, Jake, Finn, LSP, Rainicorn, and my fave jake baby is T.V. cuz he's a cute colorful circle. LOL I also love Marshal Lee.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They should do a Finn and Jake Meet Fionna and Cake type episode. F&C are only Made up Characters by Ice King, but wierder things have happened.

He's tried to bring them to life and thinks they are real so I think they will probably end up in the real world one day. Hopefully with Marshall Lee

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Definitely one of my favorite cartoon shows. I've been watching since the first episode. :3

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I never really got out of watching kid's shows. It's always been a guilty pleasure for me. Adventure Time, with all of its adult humor and it's huge older fanbase, has allowed me to be more open with this. Love the show so much.

I'm a confessed Marceline fanboy. Marcie x Peebles for life!

The Master Chief

Adventure time is mad funny xD my favorite character is most definitely jake :p my favorite episode would probably be the one when they snuck into marceline's house when she told them not to xD

Zoruagible

Adventure time is mad funny xD my favorite character is most definitely jake :p my favorite episode would probably be the one when they snuck into marceline's house when she told them not to xD

That's one of my favorite episodes too. It was mostly Jake's fault but I enjoyed that episode

SmartD

I watched Simon & Marcy today. It was a good episode.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I watched Simon & Marcy today. It was a good episode.

Yeah, it was good to finally learn a little more about what happened to them in the past. The way that Simon acted so fatherly was really sweet.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I found the episode adorable and yet sad to see how Simon's sanity declined. It gave me the feeling of a zombie apocalypse-type scenario. But young Marcy is Adowable. See, this is why I like the show, the characters are three dimensional and aren't just joke machines like in other animated shows.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Two things that confused me about Simon and Marcy. I thought Marceline stopped aging because she turned into a vampire... and yet in one seen, we see a close-up of her laughing, and she clearly already as her fangs.

The other is Hambo. In the previous episode, we see that Simon gave Hambo to Marcy, but while still in his sane form. Hambo is, however, missing from this episode, despite the fact that Simon has, essentially, become The Ice King by this point, and Marcy did, in fact, have Hambo until Memory of a Memory.

Still a great episode, just a couple of potential plot holes I'm curious about.

Two things that confused me about Simon and Marcy. I thought Marceline stopped aging because she turned into a vampire... and yet in one seen, we see a close-up of her laughing, and she clearly already as her fangs.

The other is Hambo. In the previous episode, we see that Simon gave Hambo to Marcy, but while still in his sane form. Hambo is, however, missing from this episode, despite the fact that Simon has, essentially, become The Ice King by this point, and Marcy did, in fact, have Hambo until Memory of a Memory.

Still a great episode, just a couple of potential plot holes I'm curious about.

I think they are most likely animation errors that got overlooked. Hambo could have potentially been in the backpack that Simon lost and they could have retrieved it as well, or Hambo could have been back at the campsite.

The chemistry between Simon and Marcy was so beautiful and believable. This episode followed I Remember You perfectly. It didn't try to cash in on the sadness of the first episode, rather it set up the happiness between the two characters. Mr. Ward really does know how to set up all kinds emotions from sweet, to bitter, to sad. I'm hoping they show more about Marceline and Simon. I want to know what caused the two to finally give up, and I want to see where Marcie's parents were during all of this.

Even more though, I want to know the true background of the crown. I want to know the Ice King before Simon, and I want to find out what Gunter and the wizard eyes have to do with the Mushroom War.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
BMO is my favourite, he's so cool and cute! I like how he says "feen" instead of Finn. My favourite bit is in the hug wolf bit when name says to Finn "tell me something reasurring" and Finn replies "I HUGGED YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!"

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
Best bit of Adventure Time for me was in the episode Jake The Dog (I think) when Jake said to Prismo (one of my favourite characters in the series): "I wish for... A SANDWICH!" I LOLed at that bit. BTW, since I'm British, I watch Adventure Time online, as it takes FOREVER for new episodes to reach our shores, Glob damn it!

Zoruagible

I loved the Simon and Marcy special. I'm curious on what those zombie-like creatures were.
My favorite scene in that episode was when Simon broke the window then told Marcie "Vandalism is wrong!"

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Haha I laughed so hard at that part. xD

Maybe they will turn into the candy people. :eek:

Maybe? Bro, they not only look exactly like the zombified Candy People in previous episodes, but they're also accompanied by a giant mass of Bubblegum with a face.