• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Adventure Time sure is amazing. Pretty much the only amazing show on CN now. The Characters are soo...well different that I watch it sometimes when I have nothing better to. Omg.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Anyone else notice that they're REALLY characterizing BMO lately? Between its motherly affection towards Sparkles, engagement to Bubble, and the fact that "James Baxter the Horse" started out with BMO pretending it was pregnant, I'm starting to think they're building something up.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just saw the preview for next week's episode. I don't like Broco, hope he isn't a permanent character or they might lose some fans.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
It shows in less than two hours for me and I'm looking forward to Broco's development in the episode well as much as he can in 11 minutes. The previews seem pretty funny and I didn't think PB cared about having an relationship xP

Miju

JTurls97

I Trust in Mew
I love Adventure Time! My favorite characters are Finn, Jake, BMO, Goliad, Marceline, Gunther, Ice King, and Peppermint Butler!

Anyone else notice that they're REALLY characterizing BMO lately? Between its motherly affection towards Sparkles, engagement to Bubble, and the fact that "James Baxter the Horse" started out with BMO pretending it was pregnant, I'm starting to think they're building something up.

My guess is BMO will get married or have a child or something like that.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looks like Broco isn't staying.
I loved Peppermint Butler's hobby in this episode.