• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventure Time

Rezzo

Occasionally
Where is the Adventure Time Thread

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m30afwpmXO1qfwp5ro1_500.gif[/img139]

Adventure time with Finn & Jake! Adventure Time is a TV series on Cartoon Network which follows a young boy named Finn and his superpowereed stretchy dog Jake as they go on Adventures around Ooo. Now that I'm done throwing advertisement-styled information at you, get ready to discuss

Discuss Adventure Time & Stuff like:
-Who's your favourite character(s)?
-What do you think of the current plot?
-What are your favourite moments?
-Is it just a well written children's show in disguise, are we all being tricked?
-Does poor old Cinnamon Bun get the majority of slapstick gags?

Begin

Last edited:

ABSOLute Zer0

Dragon Trainer
Wow, I'm shocked that there's not already a thread about Adventure Time... like wow. O_O

Anyway, I've only started to like Adventure Time recently, so I've got some catching up to do. I kind thought the show was weird before.. but I always really liked Marceline. She is awesome. Also can't wait for the new Fionna and Cake (with Marshall Lee! :D)

As for other comments related to the current plot, I'll be greatly disappointed if we don't get to see the pups again... :'(

Adventure Time is the best show on Cartoon Network.

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
I've been with Adventure Time since day one. And it's just wow. I'm not a big "OMGosh Dis show is sooooo freaking amazing!!" fan. But it's defiantly on my top shows that I watch. I'd say after tonight's episode I love Marshall Lee the Vampire King. In the real Adventure Time I like Finn and Peppermint Butler. This show has so much deepened meaning and I'm glad it does because it blows my mind all the time!

Bananarama

The light is coming
I have only seen a few episodes of Adventure Time. While it is an interesting show, I don't see where all of the popularity comes from.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love Adventure Time, it is one of the few good Cartoon Network shows left. My favorite characters are Jake, Marceline, Ice King, Gunther, LSP, and Marshall Lee.
My favorite moment was when Gunther slapped Marceline's dad when he tried to steal his soul

Estellise

peachy
My favourite characters are LSP, Gunter, Marceline and her dad. :p
My favourite moments are...any of them with Gunter and the Ice King. I just like how the Ice King treats him and stuff, especially in The Chamber of Frozen Blades. >.> I also like the scene with Gunter and Marceline's dad. :) I haven't really been keeping up with the current plot, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the Flame Princess. :/ But maybe I'll watch the episodes once the season's over.

Last edited:

SmartD

I watch Adventure Time almost now and then. It's a fun show, though I'm behind on some episodes.

Bananarama

The light is coming
My absolute favourite episode is the female episode with Fionna, Cake, LSP (prince), Marshall Lee, Lord Monochromocorn, and others. It's the only one that kept me laughing all through the episode.

Swampert is my Homeboy

Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma
I love Adventure Time... Not as much as Regular Show but I still love it. ;D

My favorite characters are Jake, Ice King and Lsp (Hey Girllll) I just love Lsp's voice. xD She's hilarious. Out of all the characters I don't like Princess Bubblegum the most. She's always being all smart. >.> I'm not sure what my favorite episode is there are a lot that I like, and the show has the greatest quotes. xD

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
OMG *Girl scream* i love adventure time so much i been watching it since it came out on cartoon network XD,
My favorite Character is Finn DUH!!
My Favorite Princes is LSP Oh My Glob and Marceline
The character i hate... mmh none i love adventure time the way it is...
One thing i do hate is Fionna and cake idk why i just feel is stupid ¬¬' don't judge me

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've only seen a few episodes, but I like it.
Maybe not as much as other shows from the past but it's still enjoyable.

Rezzo

Occasionally
My absolute favourite episode is the female episode with Fionna, Cake, LSP (prince), Marshall Lee, Lord Monochromocorn, and others. It's the only one that kept me laughing all through the episode.

There's a lot of obsession for that episode from fans from what I often see and I don't really understand why. Sure, the twist at the end was brilliant, but otherwise it was a poorer than average episode. Fiona and Cake can never compare to their counterparts, even if they are okay

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Started watching this a few weeks ago and it has climbed to the top as my new favorite show. I started watching it after I saw the Bacon Pancakes/New York mashup, and then I watched a few clips on youtube, and I was hooked

I like Hot Dog Princess, the idea is so absurd that it makes me laugh

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I dunno why but I'm starting to like this show, I guess because of influence from others. I used to dislike it though and I admit, it's pretty funny, enjoyable and passes the time. I haven't decided on a fave character yet though...

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
I love this show! My favorite characters are Ice King, LSP, and Marceline. I'm looking forward to downloading the series so I can watch the episodes I missed.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Aww, yiss! Love this show! My favorite characters have to be Marceline, Jake, and Lemongrab. How could I possibly pick just one?!
I'm not really caught up, unfortunately. The most recent episode I saw was "Meet the Pups," and I didn't really like that they did away with the puppies so quickly. I was hoping that they could be cute little recurring characters, but I guess it wasn't in the cards.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i Dont watch Cartoon network much anymore, so i dont see this show that often. I think its safe to say though, that i prefer Fionna and Cake over Finn and Jake though.

They should do a Finn and Jake Meet Fionna and Cake type episode. F&C are only Made up Characters by Ice King, but wierder things have happened.