• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventures in Pokesitting II: Double Trouble

Geez! I was expecting misbehaving Azurill practically destroying the store. It was still pretty good though.

Mildly hilarious sadly, but a fair amount for the size of the chapter.

I remember that old kids song of "Apples and Bananas." It can get quite silly when you do the right letters. ^_^ Though what Brock was doing was quite embarrassing. :D

Not as good as I expected, but still quite good.

I know you can do better though. :)

PM me when the next one is up.

EDIT: FIRST TO REPLY!! ^_^

Wes

Iblis Wings
"It's official..." Misty sighed. "Brock's gone off the deep end..."

"What I want to know is, where did he come up with that stupid song?" Max agreed as he heard Brock sing I like to ate, ate, ate, a-pples and banaynays...

"Banaynays?" Ash was confused...

Heh Brock the guy that always gotta be weird one way or another. Nice chapter though I hoped for more then just aisle five...oh well. Good luck with the next chap!

J

jirachiman876

Well FR, i really thought that could be longer with more stuff the azurills did. I swear, why not have them knock down yogurt. Go grocery cart racing with their waters guns. Or better yet eat the little samples they set out and then eat like grapes or something else. Okie maybe the cart racing would be funnier (and more dangerous.) Man I hate that apple and bananas songs. Drives me crazy, always have and always will.
jirachiman out ;385;

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Well, I was tired today, so I scaled back my original plan, I will confess...

And on the "Apples and Bananas" song, I was originally planning to have Brock sing all the way to "upples and banunus" (the length of the real song)...but I figured Misty needed to snap sooner or later.

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Day 2, Afternoon:
Like your other fic it’s a nice little feature, having to put in links for the music files as part of the story, even though I haven’t listened to them yet. Although there were some grammar and spelling mistakes, I enjoyed it when I read the part when the two azurills were playing the piano with Brock.

Day 3, Morning:
I enjoyed that… a lot. As usual, there were some grammar and spelling errors but the humorous parts made up for it. Somehow, I get the feeling that the descriptions lacked a little bit.

Overall score (so far): 4 out of 5

PS:
The "Jerry the Pichu" cartoon was hilarious! With my parents asleep, I litterally had to stop myself from LOL! There's NEVER a dull moment when Jerry is around.
Hey, Pokeplayer, do you recognise that ‘cartoon’ part from somewhere?

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
FlamingRuby said:
Thanks!

Coming up:

--The Bathroom Floodeth with Soap!
O_O ...I think I can I guess correctly what's going to happen in that one... HAHAHA!

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Heh them Azull can cause that much trouble. Heh. Can't wait and good luck.

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Thanks...the next episode should release this weekend at the earliest...and also coming up: Brock yodeling!

Last edited:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Day 3, Morning

"Okay, you two..." Ash cooed as he brought Mizu and Umi in the bathroom. "Bath time!" Mizu and Umi cheered as Ash switched on the faucet...

"What's going on?" May asked as she stopped in the bathroom to wash her face.

"Misty asked me to give these two a bath." Ash explained as he fished Mizu from the towel hamper and set her in the water. "Want to help?" he asked as he reached for the bubble bath and poured in several capfuls of the bright green formula, making the water fill with bubbles.

"Azu!" Umi sneezed, spraying water into May's face.

"Bless you!" May replied as she started to scrub Umi.

Singin' in the bathtub, happy once again... Ash sang as he washed Mizu. Watching all my troubles, go swirling down the drain... At this, Mizu looked in the direction of the drain in an attempt to watch her "troubles go swirling down the drain"...after tugging on the stopper, she managed to drain the water!

"Mizu..." May sighed as Ash started the water again...

Several hours later...

"How's the bath going?" Misty asked as she entered the bathroom to check on Ash and May.

"Aside from Mizu letting the water out twice...so far so good." Ash called back as he reached to start the water for the third time.

"Ah, the traditional 'giving babies a bath'..." Max commented as he and Brock passed the bathroom, several board games in tow.

Ash checked to see if the faucet was running, but no water came out. Huh? He looked up the faucet to check to see if it was clogged--and received several gallons of hot water in his face!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" Ash screeched in pain. Umi, meanwhile, howled with laughter from her perch atop the faucet as Ash danced around in pain.

"Followed by the not-so-traditional 'hot-water-in-the-face' dance..." Brock joked as he passed by the bathroom.

---------

"Okay...think you two can behave yourselves while May and I go get a few things ready? Ash asked. Mizu and Umi nodded assuringly...but Umi discovered the soap box. After several attempts at picking it up, she managed to dump the box's entire contents into the water! Both Azurills laughed as bubbles began spilling out of the tub and onto the floor.

"Here's a towel, Ash..." May started as she stepped into the bubble filled bathroom. "OH NO!!!!

'What?" Ash raced into the bathroom and gasped. "Not again!!!!"

"Look at it this way...at least they didn't make the tub overflow..." May assured Ash as she went to get buckets to clean up the mess...

---------

"There we go...all clean!" May cooed as she set the babies in their cribs. "They're all yours, Brock..."

"All right...I'm gonna sing something a little bit different..." Brock began as he tuned his guitar a little...then launched into a rousing melody:

I'm a rollin' stone from Pewter,
A rollin' stone from the plains...
I'm a rollin' stone from Pewter, boys,
And I'll oft be there again...

Well say, are you from Pewter?
That's what I wanted to know...
'Cause if we're both from Pewter, boys,
Let's show off our pride and joys...

"NO! NOT THE PEWTER YODEL SONG!!!" Misty began, but was cut off as Brock began to yodel:

O-del-oh-oo-i-odel-lo-i-dei-i...
O-del-lo-oo-i-olel-lo-i-dei-i...
O-del-lo-i-di-di-oh-o-del-lei-hi-di-oh
O-del-lo-o, o-del-lei-hi, o-del-o-hoo, o-del-lay-hi-odel-lo-hi-i-di...

"Actually, I think he's a great yodeler!" May protested as she listened to the babies giggle...

Last edited:

Wes

Iblis Wings
Brock yoddeling? Heh. Them Azull sure love to make a mess of everything egh? Heh not ba but a bit short but okay.

Wes

Iblis Wings
Campout in the living room? Sounds pretty interesting.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Trust me...I had living room campouts all the time when I was young...and the gang's campout is going to be loosely based on when I had one.

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
Huh?! O_O I wanted to see a flood when the Azurills dropped the soapbox inside that bathtub! *Calms down* although the whole thing was funny enough… lol.

I can picture Brock doing the yodelling… I wonder what Simon Cowell would say about that… *Pictures the moment*

Simon Cowell: If I am to score you out of a billion, I’d give you zero.

My thoughts exactly. ^^

A couple of things lacked for this chapter, description and length. Come on! I know you can do better than this!

Overall score: 3.5/5

Brian Random

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!
FlamingRuby said:
But the bathroom DID flood...with bubbles!
No, I mean flood all over the house. LOL