• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventures in Running Errands! (887)

Dax

Legend
Chespin and Bunnelby make the most hilarious pair. I really enjoyed their adventure. Bunnelby really is the cutest thing in the world and it was so satisfying to see its personality for the first time. This was one great filler.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
The episode was really fun. About time Chespin got its own episode to star... ...along with Bunnelby. The moments they have together make them the perfect partners in my opinion. They slay.

And once again, Serena captivates the audience with her Nurse Joy outfit. So cute.

Overall, a good episode. 7.8/10 Too much eating Chespin, haven't you learned your lesson, yet?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well, not really a fan of Chespin. Sometimes I just want to shake it or something and tell him to freaking focus. I felt for Bunnelby having to sigh at every turn Chespin got distracted.

Overall a pretty okay episode. I'll be honest, besides not liking Chespin, the battle against Team Rocket was good as Chespin and Bunnelby do have a pretty good dynamic. Only part that actually made me say Yay Chespin! Haha. .. and facepalmed at the end with his gluttony >.<

This episode 5/10 :3

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Wow! i tried watching XY again this morning and honestly got bored of it real quick and changed the channel to I Love Lucy. When does the new season start? Maybe it'll get me to watching again.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Huh. This was actually an enjoyable episode where every Pokemon actually helped to do their part.

I liked how none of the Pokemon was sure about trusting Chespin with an errand and how Bunnelby was a straight man for the whole episode. In the end, Bonnie congratulates Dedenne for a good(?) job well done, and Chespin becomes pregnant with food...

What? You don't lie down someone on a full stomach on the bed.

Pokegirl0102

yeah all of these no substance fillers are starting to get to me as well, looks like nothing exciting will happen in the dub until February

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Boring filler. Didn't even crack a smile once. Team Rocket wasn't even around to make things better, what was worse was Chespin of all Pokemon blasted them off.

Only good parts were Luxray and Noibat getting screen time and Nurse Serena.

And of course Dedenne fell asleep instead of helping.....

This was a pretty good episode. I found Chespin to be completely hilarious. I also liked how Chespin and Bunnelby were able to take on TR all by themselves. Just goes to show how much of a pushover they've become over the years.

Vipsoccermaster

A good episode, for all the Pokémon. We knew Chespin would slack off at random intervals, but Bunnelby was there to make sure Chespin stays focused on the errand. A couple of funny moments at the end, too. Silly Chespin for not correctly understanding Clemont on eating as much as he wants.

Props to Chespin and Bunnelby for taking on Team Rocket all by their own. Also nice to see everyone take part, with Clemont on the generator, Ash working on the roof, and Nurse Serena and Nurse Bonnie helping other customers and Pokémon out.

Pikachu52

It's an interesting filler episode. Showcases the groups Pokémon nicely. Ash showed a surprising amount of maturity in this episode in fixing the roof - Where did he learn those skills. I can't see him being capable of that sort of handy work in any other series. Ash seems to have grown up slightly since the last series. Slightly. Clemont fixing the fuse box fits his character more or less. He seems to know what he's doing when it comes to electricity. Bonnie and Serena dress us as nurse Joy and hand out berries - Well that's pretty much all I expected Serena to do.

Why was Ash so insistent Chespin complete the errand. He could have taken the note to the shop himself faster than Chespin - he has longer legs. And for that matter why trust Chespin with the errand. Should have sent Flecthlinder he could have made the journey faster by flying. Other than that Chespin and Bunnelby's little adventure was kinda cute with Chespin splashing in the puddles, trying to get an ice cream cone and having it's purse stolen by Fearow.

Moving right along Clemont takes out the power inside said pokemon center. But not before pikachu has a chance to get healed. Can't have an entire episode of the mascot lying around now can we?

Pikachu wasn't exactly hurt before hand - he was just tired. There was nothing physically wrong with him. Even if he hadn't been healed he wouldn't have been lying around for the whole episode. There are plenty of episodes that have focused on Pikachu suffering from injuries and illnesses he doesn't need any unnecessary suffering. In any case Pikachu being healthy was necessary for the plot to work - he and Luxray had to work together to generate power. Pikachu has a lot of stamina to keep generating electricity like that - Dedenne just spent the episode sleeping like the lump of pudding that he is.

7/10 it's a good episode.

Last edited:

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A nice little episode. Even though the focus was on Chespin, I loved how everybody worked together to get the Pokémon Centre back up and running. However, back to Chespin because I must comment on how funny he is. From Wandering off, to taking down Team Rocket (together with Bunnelby), I just think he's great.

Nice episode, onto the next one!

Like the last episode, I liked the scene with Bunnelby and Chespin, because those kinds of scene are adorable. :)
Also, I know the events in these episodes were different situation, but this episode reminded of 'The Fleeing Tower Of Sunnyshore', for some reason.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I admire the irony of how Chespin and Dedenee get the most praise, while others (Pikachu, Luxray and Bunnelby) don't get much appreciation. The hardworking ones don't ask for much and are typically humble to do their part.

Of course we gotta give credit to Chespin and Dedenne's entertainment. May as well have them be in bliss; they're almost like little siblings to the other Pokemon in the main group.

Pikachu52

I admire the irony of how Chespin and Dedenee get the most praise, while others (Pikachu, Luxray and Bunnelby) don't get much appreciation. The hardworking ones don't ask for much and are typically humble to do their part.

Of course we gotta give credit to Chespin and Dedenne's entertainment. May as well have them be in bliss; they're almost like little siblings to the other Pokemon in the main group.

Dedenne didn't do anything. It feel asleep leaving Pikachu and Luxray to generate the power.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Sigh. I didn't like how shafted Luxray and Bunnelby were here. I also felt that any development for Chespin by himself was wasted potential: other than him working with Bunnelby, there wasn't much to say about what it did in this episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I enjoyed this episode. It made me have a smile. I loved how everyone gets involved with something: Serena and Bonnie help out Nurse Joy and Ash does the hard labor while Clemont does the electricity repairs.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Clemont use the electric types to charge the generator as well as how Ash fixed the roof of the Pokemon Center. Chespin and Bunnelby made such an odd team, but I liked when the Fearow chased them. :]