1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by xXPantheraXx, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXPantheraXx

xXPantheraXx Active Member

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  2. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

I saw a better quality video on another forum. However I like it. Reminds me of some of the old cartoons I use to watch.=3

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  3. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

4. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

Man, never thought I'd say it but...

I really miss the 4Kid's dub of Pokemon o_o

5. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

i love it :)

6. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Dear God, why is it that every opening has 'you and me', 'together' or other cheesy crap.

Like seriously, older openings were cooler and way better.

7. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

/japanese openings are cooler, because we can't understand them

No lol, I don't like english dub openings in general, but this one is just........... >_>

8. J Ken

J Ken RAVE

I'm sure they might remix the theme and modify the images for images from the Episode N opening.

9. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

They never remix the theme, but they do modify the images, which is crappy.

I see Liepard Hyper Beaming the crap out of a building and at that moment, the theme goes "Oh OH, we fought so hard" - Wtf?

10. croagunk22

croagunk22 Well-Known Member

yh it's pretty bad, as someone said it has those cringe worthy togetherness lyrics.

11. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

A nice opening...even if my ears keep hearing "fought" as another word entirely. *Ahem*

12. Verdant

Verdant Well-Known Member

No N or Team Plasma? Well that sure is disappointing :/

13. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

I've now watched it 10 times. I love it. The only complaint I have is the usual of it being too short. This song deserved to be longer even if I'm one of the few who liked it.XD

This season when it comes out and eventually comes to DVD will be going next to my old cartoons I've collected on DVD specially.=3

Time to look for old cheesy openings of cartoons. I'm nostalgic all of a sudden.^-^

14. I thought that opening sucked, but the openings usually turn out to be terrible so I have no idea why nobody's used to it by now~

plz dont go there

15. Kokatsu

Kokatsu Well-Known Member

Wow so much hate. TBH I found it the best in years. Pretty much the best TPCI one yet

16. Aegon

Aegon _

It's not horrendous; I actually like the first twenty-three seconds. Then, of course, the cheesiness overload kicks in. I prefer it slightly over the previous theme, but that's not saying much.

17. Kokatsu

Kokatsu Well-Known Member

I found it a lot less cheesy (than again I don't mind that kind of stuff) But Charzard gave it a thumbs up so if you hate it your getting flamed by the Zard.

Also why was Primeape in here? Is he now chilling with Oak or something? I did not see Ash's other released pokemon so found that odd

18. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

The video itself for the opening was great, but the song sounds horrible with the generic "you,me,friendship,trust,fight,together" theme they've started since Battle Frontier onwards which is a damn shame.

Seasons 1 - 8's theme songs were great.

19. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

Primeape wasn't released. He is like Gliscor, Squirtle and Charizard. He was just given to training, not released

20. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Ugh I miss the old openings. Battle Frontier was ok but omg...all of these are just so boring D;

The scenes from Be An Arrow are good though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.