• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I saw a better quality video on another forum. However I like it. Reminds me of some of the old cartoons I use to watch.=3

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue

Janovy

Banned
Dear God, why is it that every opening has 'you and me', 'together' or other cheesy crap.

Like seriously, older openings were cooler and way better.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Dear God, why is it that every opening has 'you and me', 'together' or other cheesy crap.

Like seriously, older openings were cooler and way better.

/japanese openings are cooler, because we can't understand them

No lol, I don't like english dub openings in general, but this one is just........... >_>

nuzamaki90

They never remix the theme, but they do modify the images, which is crappy.

I see Liepard Hyper Beaming the crap out of a building and at that moment, the theme goes "Oh OH, we fought so hard" - Wtf?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
A nice opening...even if my ears keep hearing "fought" as another word entirely. *Ahem*

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I've now watched it 10 times. I love it. The only complaint I have is the usual of it being too short. This song deserved to be longer even if I'm one of the few who liked it.XD

This season when it comes out and eventually comes to DVD will be going next to my old cartoons I've collected on DVD specially.=3

Time to look for old cheesy openings of cartoons. I'm nostalgic all of a sudden.^-^

I thought that opening sucked, but the openings usually turn out to be terrible so I have no idea why nobody's used to it by now~

A nice opening...even if my ears keep hearing "fought" as another word entirely. *Ahem*

plz dont go there

Aegon

It's not horrendous; I actually like the first twenty-three seconds. Then, of course, the cheesiness overload kicks in. I prefer it slightly over the previous theme, but that's not saying much.

Kokatsu

I found it a lot less cheesy (than again I don't mind that kind of stuff) But Charzard gave it a thumbs up so if you hate it your getting flamed by the Zard.

Also why was Primeape in here? Is he now chilling with Oak or something? I did not see Ash's other released pokemon so found that odd

Haunter ゴースト

The video itself for the opening was great, but the song sounds horrible with the generic "you,me,friendship,trust,fight,together" theme they've started since Battle Frontier onwards which is a damn shame.

Seasons 1 - 8's theme songs were great.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
I found it a lot less cheesy (than again I don't mind that kind of stuff) But Charzard gave it a thumbs up so if you hate it your getting flamed by the Zard.

Also why was Primeape in here? Is he now chilling with Oak or something? I did not see Ash's other released pokemon so found that odd

Primeape wasn't released. He is like Gliscor, Squirtle and Charizard. He was just given to training, not released

Status
Not open for further replies.