• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Man, it seems like they get worse every time. The singers are way too whiny. The songs need to start relating to pokémon again; kids are getting enough of that friendship and teamwork stuff everywhere else.
Hahaha I have to agree. I thought they did pretty good with Black and White, and then Rival Destinies was alright, but I absolutely hate this new one. I was hoping that Black and White had brought forth the beginning of good intro music, but Adventures in Unova crushed that.

Oh well. hahaha

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
.....This is the one Unova theme song I actually like! It reminds me of the Johto movie opening theme. And I LOVE that one to pieces.

Vernikova

Champion
Yeah, I watch the new OP's whenever they come out. I can attest to the fact that it's worse than the DP rap or Pokemon World.

I think it might be possible that the dubbers decided to make a crappy song to mirror Japan's just as bad new opening.

Last edited:

matt0044

I've grown fond of the song now, can't wait to here the full version/remix in Movie 16.

Assuming Be An Arrow 2013 is played then. I hope so too.

Yeah, I watch the new OP's whenever they come out. I can attest to the fact that it's worse than the DP rap or Pokemon World.

I think it might be possible that the dubbers decided to make a crappy song to mirror Japan's just as bad new opening.

You think it's worse than the DP rap? My god...I don't agree. That's my worst intro, personally. I cannot stand that opening, or the dub of that season. -_-

Honestly, this is my favorite intro since S8.

Last edited:

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
Actually I like this. By far one of my favorite openings for the BW series. Although I've been watching Japanese Sub

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
How could anything be worse than the rap? The only song I can think of that's worse than the rap is the Chronicles intro.

But hey, she's entitled to an opinion :p

I don't think I have ever really hated a Pokémon theme song but I will say that Season 10, Season 12, Season 13, Season 14 and Season 15 weren't anything outstanding. I am going to have to give Season 16 more time before I judge it. Season 11 was the best theme song of the BW and DP era in my opinion. Maybe Season 16 will grow on me though. I thought every theme song from Seasons 1-9 were great.

How could anything be worse than the rap? The only song I can think of that's worse than the rap is the Chronicles intro.

But hey, she's entitled to an opinion :p

Agreed. We all have different styles. :)

I don't think I have ever really hated a Pokémon theme song but I will say that Season 10, Season 12, Season 13, Season 14 and Season 15 weren't anything outstanding. I am going to have to give Season 16 more time before I judge it. Season 11 was the best theme song of the BW and DP era in my opinion. Maybe Season 16 will grow on me though. I thought every theme song from Seasons 1-9 were great.

1-8, 11, 12, and 16 are my favs so far. 9 was good, though.

Vernikova

Champion
Pokemon World is one of the cheesiest songs in the series though this one beats it out by a substantial amount. I used to like it out of nostalgia but not anymore.

Yeah. The rap may be bad but it doesn't give me diabetes.

ROFL. Well, I disagree, but I guess it works with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.