• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Adventures In Unova' Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably have to agree with this. Advanced had a good theme song but considering what we're comparing it to, it doesn't stand out as some of the other theme songs from the first 8 seasons in my opinion.

Exactly. That's pretty much how I feel too. My favorite intro from AG was 7, Advanced Challenge, personally.

matt0044

Pokemon World at least is a catchy theme song.

Crystal Power

Why ya'll hating? lol

Well I actually like this opening, not my fave. But it's still good. :)

Why ya'll hating? lol

Well I actually like this opening, not my fave. But it's still good. :)

Honestly, I haven't enjoy an intro like this in a long time, so it's a welcome relief for me on the ears. :D

matt0044

Honestly, I haven't enjoy an intro like this in a long time, so it's a welcome relief for me on the ears. :D

Though it should be a minute long. I mean, c'mon CN, one commercial less ain't the end of the world. But why would I expect sense for them these days?

Akuroma

The Doctor
The song was good, but the opening was terrible. There's a lack of creativity, I guess, in TPCi's part.

Though it should be a minute long. I mean, c'mon CN, one commercial less ain't the end of the world. But why would I expect sense for them these days?

I know what you mean. TPCi's dub intros are a tad too short for my taste, but like you said, it's mainly CN's excessive need for commercials. I really don't know how we can expect sense from CN these days, lol. (Though, Toonami Adult Swim FTW!)

Last edited:

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
This one's not even half as bad as people are implying. Definitely the best one this saga. Yes, it's terribly short, but isn't that case with all the TPCi openings? My only complaint would be how the Pikachu Thunderbolt shot felt a bit out of sync.

Would love to see this get replaced by the Episode N version later on.

Crystal Power

I would love longer openings, and if the English anime had endings as well.

matt0044

Infernape102

I really, REALLY dislike this opening. I could tolerate the last two openings, but I feel like fast forwarding every time this opening starts. I really hope it grows on me. Its possible that I've just been spoiled by Be an Arrow and its catchy tune. And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.

matt0044

And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.

Then man, do you have the world's most unpopular opinion, my good sir.

Kokatsu

Not just CN but networks in general are cutting themes. The sitcoms have like 5 second melodies now

I'll agree with some, the song and the theme wasn't the greatest, most openings in America aren't that great either, I always prefer the Japanese over the American versions.

Just wished that the version was more exciting like my favorite, Black and White or Rival Destinies. Just wonder how horrible it will sound when the song is dubbed in my other language (Spanish - I can just imagine it)

I don't hate it (since I love Unova) but opening could have been improved for my taste

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I really, REALLY dislike this opening. I could tolerate the last two openings, but I feel like fast forwarding every time this opening starts. I really hope it grows on me. Its possible that I've just been spoiled by Be an Arrow and its catchy tune. And before you ask, yes, i do like the DP rap. That one is one of my favorites actually.

Be an Arrow was terrible, this is miles better

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
I really like this opening (yeah the Japanese is better) but when I listen to it it remains me how far has pokemon got. I mean 16 seasons and over 700 episodes and 6 generations

Canada

Banned
I don't like this opening at all. It's terrible lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.