• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Adventures Of Samus Aran! And Dark Samus,

Do you like my Comic?

• No! Its crap!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Its not very good

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Its Average

• Its very good

• This Comic is awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Last edited:

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
How is Samus friends with Dark Samus? They are mortal enemies! One thing in this comic that you can improve on is the writing. Add a few periods instead of commas between your sentences.

Its a comic, whats the point in making it identical to the game, its just an idea. And yeah i agree i need to work on the text, after i posted and checked the links were working i saw typos =/

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
cool! i liked this comic! haha ridley is going to post that picture on a samus site! maybe! that was funny. i laughed my head off.

evrything i noticed was already posted...

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
hahaha funny. samus fought kraid on a pokemon battle scene.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
And yeah i agree i need to work on the text, after i posted and checked the links were working i saw typos =/

I always check typos because I post. So that's why Kraid wasn't in Prime. Anyways I think the second one was a lot funnier.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!