• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advice in Shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellon

I just beat Rayquaza (1st try), but I cannot down Keldo!!! Any tips? I am on level 61.

Mega Typhlosion

Keldeo's a little harder because of the disruptions. I think I caught it right after I got Ampharos so that made it easier. Without that, the best Mega would be Kangaskhan I guess, to get rid of the two columns of blocks. And if you can get Venusaur, Sceptile or Zapdos it could help.
Also try Grovyle and Rotom, their abilities can help stopping Keldeo.

It's best if you try to get the best Pokémon first (advance in the main stages) and then try Keldeo, otherwise you'll be wasting hearts and won't stand a chance.

I got lucky while catching it as I got it at 11% :p

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Obviously I did bad trying to get Keldeo when I just started the game. I've been playing it off and on since it became free to DL. I haven't gotten too far into the game but am I correct in presuming snagging Ampharos (being an electric type) would be a huge advantage to catching it?

Secundum

Lord Of Order
I'd recommend browsing the discussion of Serebii discoveries thread, as it contains many posts about this sort of thing. For Keldeo, it's an HP sponge, so you want things like Mega Ampharos, Zapdos, Raikou, and Sceptile.

Status
Not open for further replies.