• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advice on my Blaziken and game

BlazingTrainer

I have been playing pokemon for years without a guide and well, i bought Diamond then sapphire last year. I recently found out within the past few months that the nature affects how the stats turn out. It sucks, but ok here's my problem with my blaziken. I have a level 66 timid natured blaziken here are his stats below and let me know if i should restart a whole new game or not, since i can't breed another one, please. This was in another thread, sorry guys! But please help me out. What do you think of it's stats though, considering that it's attack has been cut.

Hp: 208 Attack:178 Defense:127 Sp.ATK:164 Sp.Def: 121 speed:163

The stats aren't going to help us figure out anything.

If you want a new Blaziken with a better nature, start a new game, and save in front of the backpack containing the starters. Pick Torchic, obviously. The best natures would be ones that don't lower its offensive stats, so that it can utilize both attacking stats. These natures include:

Neutral natures
Quirky
Hardy
Bashful
Serious
Docile

Defense lowering natures
Lonely (+att)
Mild (+sp.att)
Hasty (+speed)

Sp.Defense lowering natures
Naughty (+att)
Rash (+sp.att)
Naive (+speed)

Speed lowering natures
Brave (+att)
Relaxed (+def)
Quiet (+sp.att)
Sassy (+sp.def)

If you want to keep using the one you have now for whatever it is you're using it for, and it's working out fine for you, go right ahead. If you want a stronger one, reset your game.

Devastator1

i have to agree with the person above. timid on a blaziken is a no no. I'll reccomend a lonely natured one. mines lonely and it works fine. i have bulk up to cover it's decrease in defense and it doesnt lose anything in spdef so it can take a non-stab psychic or weak surf.

my level 80 non EV train blaziken stats are:
Hp: 244 Attack:266 Defense:135 Sp.ATK:211 Sp.Def: 149 speed:172
considering its max stats at lvl 100 should be close to (see below) I'm quite impressed with it.
HP: 364
Attack: 339
Defense: 239
S.Attack: 319
S.Defense: 239
Speed: 259

BlazingTrainer

i have to agree with the person above. timid on a blaziken is a no no. I'll reccomend a lonely natured one. mines lonely and it works fine. i have bulk up to cover it's decrease in defense and it doesnt lose anything in spdef so it can take a non-stab psychic or weak surf.

my level 80 non EV train blaziken stats are:
Hp: 244 Attack:266 Defense:135 Sp.ATK:211 Sp.Def: 149 speed:172
considering its max stats at lvl 100 should be close to (see below) I'm quite impressed with it.
HP: 364
Attack: 339
Defense: 239
S.Attack: 319
S.Defense: 239
Speed: 259

Thanks, man. You have a really cool Blaziken. I actually started the game with a shiny naive torchic but thought there was something wrong with my screen and restarted it. I now realize how stupid that was..lol. But the timid blaziken i still own might be up for trade if anyone wants it.