• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'd be very cautious of becoming a video game related major especially if you're a woman but I have no right to tell you what you can't be, but at least you were warned.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
It means what it means. Employment in that industry is really not all that common.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
In the video game industry, how can you become a creator? I want to write the story and draw character design and dabble in the other fields a bit. My main focus is to work in the writing and artistry of my story.

It just seemed out of the blue because I didn't say anything about industry (I think, I don't know what I talk about half the time)

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
how can you become a creator?
Very few people actually become one.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Shame, oh well I'll just try my best and hope my story is good enough.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Yay, confidence boost, thanks.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Did you think I was being sarcastic?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm sure some people landed a similar sort of job but it's not a guaranteed thing or anything.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I was completely sincere about it, because now I know I not aiming to a dead-end career. I hope to work with Square Enix. Heh, I got worried.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Yes, I can!

Haruka

Banned
Just a quick and probably stupid question.

I'm going to church for an Easter service soon. Easter, of course, means dressing up all fancy and the like. But...I'm a girl who really, really hates having to wear dresses/skirts. Do you think just wearing some nice black slacks and a blouse would be formal enough? Or is it really expected of me to go the whole nine yards?

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ If it's at a church, then I don't think anyone will be judging you by what you are wearing. You should be fine wearing what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.