• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

adwf194's flawless trade shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested on these, btw i also added 5 more pokes that i forgot to put

lv 1 timid larvesta UT
ivs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (hp ice 70)
moves: ember, string shot, morning sun

lv 1 timid snorunt UT
flawless
moves: spikes, powder snow, leer

lv 1 impish DW wooper UT
flawless
moves: stockpile, recover, encore, curse

lv 68 adamant ditto T
flawless
moves: transform

lv 1 adamant aerodactyl UT
flawless
moves: wing attack, stealth rock, bite, aqua tail

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
i'm interested on these, btw i also added 5 more pokes that i forgot to put

lv 1 timid larvesta UT
ivs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (hp ice 70)
moves: ember, string shot, morning sun

lv 1 timid snorunt UT
flawless
moves: spikes, powder snow, leer

lv 1 impish DW wooper UT
flawless

lv 68 adamant ditto T
flawless
moves: transform

lv 1 adamant aerodactyl UT
flawless
moves: wing attack, stealth rock, bite, aqua tail
ill take meowth, shroomish, bagon, cyndaquil, and treecko. is that ok with you?
Thanks so much!

no problem :) thank you too

Hi again, I'm interested in your flawless DW Torchic(adamant),shiny flawless Groudon and Ferrothorn. Please CMT for them.:)

Last edited:

Dzum101

Hi! I am interested in your flawless ditto. I'm offering shiny flawless horsea and many more which are in my shop.

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Hi again, I'm interested in your flawless DW Torchic(adamant),shiny flawless Groudon and Ferrothorn. Please CMT for them.:)
could i get a copy of your shiny flawless adamant flygon, shiny flawless impish druddigon, and 10 aniv celebi? sorry for the late response
Hi! I am interested in your flawless ditto. I'm offering shiny flawless horsea and many more which are in my shop.

would you trade a copy of your shiny flawless jolly DW gligar UT for it? and do you still want to trade rare candy for jirachi? sorry for the late response

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Deal, just gotta get 'em cloned and they're all yours :)
alright sweet! i will vm you if i see you online =)
Do you want to make the trade or not?

yes i do, i just need to get the wooper cloned and i will be ready. i will add you to the pending trades list, sorry for not doing that before

yes i do, i just need to get the wooper cloned and i will be ready. i will add you to the pending trades list, sorry for not doing that before

ok, VM me when you are ready, i already has the pokes on my game

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hey there!

You posted in my thread. Would consider trading your LVL 1 Larvesta Near Flawless for my Haxorus?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
what can I choose from in your shop for what you wanted from mine?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
dw torchic please... do you want me to clone it? did u get the celebi yourself? cause i think master gave me a copy of it... also what are the redis rights of it

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hey there!

Replying to the post you made in my shop. How bout' flawless DW Torchic+NF Larvesta for Flawless Zekrom+NF Haxorus.

Last edited:
lv 50 naive gamestop deoxys UT
flawless
moves: psycho boost, zap cannon, iron defense, extremespeed

lv 1 impish DW wooper UT
flawless

lv 1 jolly scraggy UT
flawless
moves: dragon dance, drain punch, ice puch, thunderpunch

I'd like these 3 in return please :)
And about the OT/ ID thing, I'll PM you~

elyk800

Hey there! I am interested in your Modest Horsea, Adamant Scizor, and flawless Ditto. I have the Skarmory in your wants, and Regenerator shiny flawless Slowpoke I can offer you, as well as shiny flawless Carvahna, Toxic Boost Zangoose, and a bunch of other shiny flawless Pokemon. Are you interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.