• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements vs The Phantom Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantgems

Aerial Elements vs The Phantom Legacy

Rules
No trolling
No spamming this thread.
Please respect the other clan.
Each war team will have 5 members and each side will have subs.
OU Tier 6 vs 6 Battles.

Aerial Elements’ Rooster
HydroSwampert
Wolf_Prince
Rayquzza is Green
Blastoiseboy19
Darkfire98989

Subs
Aquablast
Bekidding

The Phantom Legacy’s Rooster
Crismon101
SoMaPoKiTo
BaronSilver65
Busterj99
Comebhax

Subs
TurboPieFire
Darklord18

Match Ups
Aerial Elements Left ; The Phantom Legacy Right
HydroSwampert vs Crismon101
Wolf_Prince vs [SoMaPoKiTo
Rayquzza is Green vs BaronSilver65
Blastoiseboy19 vs Busterj99
Darkfire98989 vs Comebhax

Good Luck to both sides, may the better clan win.​

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
the thread is up eh, i'm against Soma? aww wanted to be vs crimson, anyways it's still fine, long time since i battled SoMA, if you can soma try to find me online on xat on saturday, ill be offline tomorrow and friday.
GOod luck both sides *CoughspeciallyAEcough*

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
the thread is up eh, i'm against Soma? aww wanted to be vs crimson, anyways it's still fine, long time since i battled SoMA, if you can soma try to find me online on xat on saturday, ill be offline tomorrow and friday.
GOod luck both sides *CoughspeciallyAEcough*
Sounds good, Wolf. I've had a persuasive essay to write for English class this week, so I won't be on much until possibly this weekend, either. And yeah, it HAS been a long time since we had a battle...(looks at internet connectivity) Don't screw this up, please. ._.
Also, gl to both clans, but Let's Get 'Em, TPL!!! :D

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Alright Nice to see the thread is up although it could use some banners :3

Good luck to both sides and may the best clan win! Also Go go The Phantom legacy!
And dang soma that is a biig siggy

I think I'll be in the first match against Hydro since we already agreed on tomorrow. GL :)

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
Alright Nice to see the thread is up although it could use some banners :3

Good luck to both sides and may the best clan win! Also Go go The Phantom legacy!
And dang soma that is a biig siggy

I think I'll be in the first match against Hydro since we already agreed on tomorrow. GL :)
Uh, Crim, my sig is nowhere near close to too big. >_> I even checked just to make sure. And what surprises me is that it hasn't changed for quite some time now, and you've only just noticed.
Sorry about that, but I just had to get that off of my chest.

Well, not much else to say except Go TPL again. :p

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Lol Derp it has gotten bigger (D) hm I hope all members are active to get the war done

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Also to those competing in the war we are going by Smogon rules so whatever is banned in smogon but not on the PO server is still considered banned.

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Hydro! Get on the xat buddy we need to get our battle done xP

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Won against HydroSwampert 3-0
GG Hydro!

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Good game Crimson! :D We both got a little bit of Hax. XP

I probably should Battle more on PO. :p Oh well. You're pretty good Crimson! :D Good game!

Thanks Hydro! You too man! We should battle more often just for fun :p
C'mon guys! one more win and TPL wins the war!

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
Could the person who posted the post update it and maybe look at my serebii name then at the name he put on the post and see if he can find the difference...Hint*my name is Crimson101 not Crismon101....

Crimson101

Cooler Than Red
By the way can the end of this war be on March 32? No extensions...god where is everybody o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.