• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
@DM Updating now. And @ Metal Bagon: Go test with BK or HS, if you are good we may include you on the team.

Also most of you guys it going to be a week tomorrow so you can rank up.

Last edited:

Plantgems

Let's get warring.

HydroSwampert

I beat Darkness Master 2-0 ! Good Game ! *notes one Pokemon * I can't wait to Battle again! :p :D :)

Cloud Currency : 7

CC Battle Record here: 1-1

Also, the War Team is up in the 5th Post ! Go check it out to see if you made it, or where you are on it! :D

HydroSwampert

I just Updated The Ice Division's Post with ShadeAce's Rank Up to Cubchoo Rank , for with CCs ! Keep it up! :D

Edit: I beat Spencer 5-0 ! Good Game ! You've done the second best against this Team out of four Battles ! :p I can't wait to Battle again! :D :)

Cloud Currency : 9

CC Battle Record for here: 2-1

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

I beat ShadeAce in a Double Battle , 4-0 ! Good Game ! It was a lot of Fun ! I can't wait to Battle against you again! :p :D :)

Cloud Currency : 11

CC Battle Record for me here: 3-1

I haven't Lost yet with this newest Team of mine! Out of five Battles with them, this is the second-closest Battle that there was! :p :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.