• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroSwampert

Name: Snigeln
PO Name: Snigelworld
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO):4212 3440 3823
Reference: Myself..? :3
Why do you want to join:Wanted to join a clan and since this seemed like a nice one, why not?
Division:Ice Division
As you´ll see in my sig I do breeding. If anyone in this clan would want a poké, with or without a special nature or egg moves just give the word, and i´ll see to it ASAP. :)

Welcome to the Clan Snigeln ! I hope that you have a long and fun time here! :D

Snigeln is the Clan's Breeder !

The link to our Xat is in my Signature as well as the other two Leader's Signatures , Aquablast and Bekidding , I think they still have it in their Signatures at least. :p

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
K cool. :)
I´m up for any advice i can get when it comes to battling, so far I´ve been more into breeding and in-game fighting.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
GG snigeln, your pretty lucky, most of your hits with frossglass where criticals.
Also welcome to the clan.
WIN vs snigeln, 6-0
+4 CC

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Thanks wolf! :)
Won againts bloxost(christocolumbo, if thats right :p), should be 5CC right? EDIT: Close call though really GG :D

Last edited:

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Win vs chris columbo and Rick.
+8now i have like 75 CC
EDIT: win vs Rick again.
75+4=79
Althought i think rick hasn't posted his form, until he does i remain at like 71 :(
EDIT 2: win vs Chris and again beat Rick two times
+4/12=75/83

Last edited:

Ace of Shades

Name: ShadeAce
PO Name: [AE]King of Shadows/[AE]FancyShmancyMan
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): None
Reference: Rayquaza is Green
Why do you want to join: because while being mean I thought everyone else was being mean but they weren't so I quit stupidly
Division: Ice

Plantgems

Shade really you just left and wanted to come back, I really don't know this will be ok will the other leaders. They probably need to talk about it.

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
Yo guys, I am leavin now, it was fun :p

I still would love to brawl with you guys if you don't mind.
DM you are awesome, I really don't want you to left but good-bye. :'( I will miss you a ton.

Shade if we let you back.
1.) You must not troll.
2.) No Mini Mod by telling us to ban people.
3.) Don't bring up the hacker again.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Beat LU, wifi battle vs his hacks, can't believe a single leggit(in form of stats and all) zoroark could beat your whole hacks LU. 6-0
+4

abrar14

Statter Master
DM you are awesome, I really don't want you to left but good-bye. :'( I will miss you a ton.

Shade if we let you back.
1.) You must not troll.
2.) No Mini Mod by telling us to ban people.
3.) Don't bring up the hacker again.

No. 2 and 3 is so win -.-

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Win vs Chris Columbo, two times, one in wifi the other in PO
+8 CC
now i have like 86 CC, and BK ive been waiting you for rank up battle :(
EDIT: win vs snigeln gg, +4 CC=90 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.