• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aerial Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantgems

Good Luck Dark!

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I am sad to announce that...........I QUIT!!!!

(jk)

S.triker

Your Worst Nightmare
o_O

And Dark,
Wolf and I and a couple others are working on a hack ATM. We're doing the Pokedex now if you want to help us instead of do ur own thing. :p

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
o_O

And Dark,
Wolf and I and a couple others are working on a hack ATM. We're doing the Pokedex now if you want to help us instead of do ur own thing. :p

We definately need to talk then striker, because I may help you with yours instead, if not could you please tell me what soft ware youre using and send me it somehow, i cant find decent software to use for it :(

Ann

Name: Ann
PO Name: Ann
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO):
Reference: Darkfire98989
Why do you want to join: I want to become a good battler
Division: Fire

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here

Welcome :) I hope you enjoy beign in the clan :)
Also, +10 CC to me for referring a new member :)

abrar14

Statter Master

Welcome to AE Ann. Don't worry, your already a good battler

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Welcome ann :) i hope you have fun here at Aerial Elements :D

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Sorry for doble post, but this desserves doble post, i am happy to say Snigeln ranked up :D Gg 1-0 even though you lost you showed skills.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Thx Wolf! :D
Also welcome Ann!

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Congrats Snig, were now tied highest rnkers, untl abrar can actually be bothered to rank up battle :)
also bet snig 6-0, gr8 battle, +4 CC
EDIT:beat snig 2 more tiems, +8CC

Last edited:

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Name: My name is SpiKy, SpiKy Of DeaTh
PO Name: Spiky
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): Sorry, I'm playing out Heart Gold atm and after that I gonna play white... but I've played out platinum but the pokes I've on it aren't a very good idea of building a team.
Reference: ****, I've asked once before wut "reference" mean but I forgot it!!! (rolling) lolz, but I think nobody did :p alright, maybe darth if I get the definition right of "reference"
Why do you want to join: Learn some new AWSOME peeps, to competitive battle, this looks like a good clan (this clan isn't dead yet) and jadajadajada :p
Division: Fire (bekidding is a cool name!!! :3 )
Lolz, I hope I'm in!!! ^^

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
DS Friend Code (But we prefer you have PO): Sorry, I'm playing out Heart Gold atm and after that I gonna play white... but I've played out platinum but the pokes I've on it aren't a very good idea of building a team.
Reference: ****, I've asked once before wut "reference" mean but I forgot it!!! (rolling) lolz, but I think nobody did :p alright, maybe darth if I get the definition right of "reference"
Why do you want to join: Learn some new AWSOME peeps, to competitive battle, this looks like a good clan (this clan isn't dead yet) and jadajadajada :p
AH welcome, i think ive seen you before spiky don't remember where though. ALthough i cannot confirm you as member yet, Bk will since he is fire leader.
Anyways i hope you do enjoy this clan :) and no we are not dead, and we perfer to struggle before letting the clan die.

EDIT: Beat darkfire98989 5 times. +10 CC

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Why do you want to join: Learn som e new AWSOME peeps, to competitive battle, this looks like a good clan (this clan isn't dead yet) and jadajadajada :p

Hi spiky!
My aweosmeness refered you, tht definately counts :)

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Lolz, thankxxx gaiz!!! ^^ And yeah, you know me wolf coz first you wanted to join CT (chaos theory) were I learned to know you but then you went to this clan and you stayed. Also, we've talked sometimes on the AE xat :3
EDIT: Crap, this is mah first day of having mah new comp so I haven't PO yet but I rule!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.