• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

aflars adventure journey -(PG RATED)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami Ryu

DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free said:
Oh sure, just because I'm Mexican means I don't think. You racist freak.

Okay, you listen here you ****ing little ficktard. You claim I'm racist and I don't even know your race. FOR FOCKS SAKE I COULD BE MEXICAN YOU LITTLE ARSEHOLE. I don't take kindly to being called racists by little ignorant ****s like you.

Now have a nice day as I go try to find an Super Mod to flame your retarded flaming ***.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free said:
It's a page long with size 99 text, uh duhhh

Oh sure, just because I'm Mexican means I don't think. You racist freak.

ARE YOU ****ING STUPID. DON'T ANSWER THAT. YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN THAT. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU USE 99 TEXT? IS 99 YOUR IQ? NAW TOO HIGH. HOW WE BEING RACIST? YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING AFGHANS LOOK DUMB IN YOU FIC. YOU'RE THE RACIST FREAK IDIOT.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Well, I'm a smod, but I'm not going to flame like the rest of you losers. :S

DeNtEnE !cE: sugar free - No one called you anything based on your race. You're just looking for an excuse to come back at certain people. *cough*

Sigh. Before this descends any more into the depths of hell, I'm closing it. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.