• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After beating the elite four and the champion....

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
....after the credits rolled, it went to the main menu. this time however it said "the game has been deleted due to corrpution." after 10 minutes of my banging my head against a wall in anger, i decided to find out why

This is a brand new copy of pokemon emerald on a GBA cartridge. it is official and has that agb-002 thing at the back.

is there a way to get my game back? if not, then i have litterly wasted 90:03 of my time on this game

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Sadly enough, no, it is impossible to get your save file back (unless the cartridge is dirty and couldn't load the save file).
Sorry :(

ZKE

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear about that, but as the other poster said, you're pretty much out of luck here. I think I've only ever had that happen once before. If I were you, I'd look into getting a different copy of the game and hope for the best rather than take another risk on this one.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This happened to me with three Emeralds. They all turned out to be fakes though. Maybe the game is damaged inside