• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After Diamond & Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D.

Beginning Trainer
ProtoManEXE88 said:
But anyways, by the time the next games come out, we'll have the successor to the GBA out, so I expect them to be on that. .

This may be an old post, but I just had to interject.

When the Nintendo DS first came out, Iwata and co. referred to the system as its "third pillar", after the consoles and GameBoy line, in case the system flopped. Fast-forward 16 million original units sold, a redesign called the DS Lite, with over 4 million units of that sold, you don't see Nintendo calling DS its third pillar any more. The DS is here to stay, ladies and gentlemen, and a GBA successor is highly unlikely given the spectacular DS sales.

Recon Dye

Author of Pokémon-X
Well the micro could technically be called the successor of the GBA I guess, even though I prefer some bulk to my hand helds.. so I at least know they're there.

I'm glad the DS is here to stay though, I'm sure after a while they'll release another version of it, something like a Lite but maybe no flip top, who knows..

But the next hand held I'm waiting for is the equivalent of a hand held Game Cube, since each hand held seems to be the equivalent of a system.

Gameboy - NES
GBA - SNES
DS - N64

maybe we can look forward to Pokémon versions that give us the same game play as the usual hand held games, but the graphics of Pokémon XD.

Masumi

Fog Trainer
Uhh...Something with other gems?? ^^;; Like um... Aquamarine, Peridot... Ehehehehehe...Long way to go.

S

spike6958

i think that after D/P nintendo should make a game for the wii or what ever they have out then that has:
Every region in 3D
Have Elements from games like the sims(Hunger, Toilet, Hygine) for both you and your pokemon.
Allow pokemon out of pokeballs and be allowed to control them to achive your goal
Have missions such as rescueing people and pokemon
Work for Marts and Pokemon Centers to get yourself more money
Have a camara that you can use to take pictures of rare pokemon or even evil teams trying to commit there evil deeds
Become good or evil
Have all pokemon catchable

i can think of loads of other stuff but im not going to type them all so basicy what i want is a pokemon game where you deside what you want to do like in the sims or fable and i think one day ninty will have to do somthing like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Psydaquil

Psyduck + Cyndaquil
A game where U can be a Pokemon in the wild, maybe one of the new starters, and just walk around, talk to other pokemon, and Fight Trainers that try to capture you, Ya i know itll never happen.

Krucifier

Rainbow Trainer
*Choice whether to battle
*Jobs (for money)
*Choose to become a member of a team, like team aqua, team magma, team rocket or any other team, you could go to that teams Headquarters and do stuff and even become the Boss of that team!

thats all i can think of at the moment

A

avi

hmm... I think that they should make a more modern version of G/S/C. like they did for R/B/Y.

Wild Cherry

Magma Commander
I say Nintendo couldent think of anymore name titles for pokemon games anyway, theve gone through alot of gemstones, why not go through the periodic table, i mean who wouldet want a copy of Pokemon Hydro-Oxide?

Charmander Fan

Beginning Trainer
I think it would be cool if they took all the handheld games and put them on one game. For example one would have Blue, Silver and Sapphire another would have Red, Gold and Ruby and the third would have Yellow, Crystal and Emerald.

De HotShot Mon

Smack Down time
Pokemon Jade!

[BANNER]
yacharizard.jpg
[/BANNER]

Last edited:
H

HyperHomie932

I have no clue. They keep making these mystery dungeon/ranger crud so it could be anything.

cooltrainervince

Boulder Trainer
last game?

maybe that would be it. i mean pokemon rules and i love it but u dont want it to get to the point where its like another pokemon game thats the exact same as othergames but with 100 new pokes, that are like exactly the same as other pokes. some pokemon dont even make sense. i mean where did gligar come from, Grund/Flying?? anyway i kinda hope that this might be the last one. it had a good run so maybe its time to quit before it totally burns out.

lunamewtwo

Beginning Trainer
;212; ;144; I think that a water blue woul be exellent because i love water pokemon mabye your starter would follow you around Also im new so if anybody can give me some tips id appreciate it

xero37

Fog Trainer
cooltrainervince said:
maybe that would be it. i mean pokemon rules and i love it but u dont want it to get to the point where its like another pokemon game thats the exact same as othergames but with 100 new pokes, that are like exactly the same as other pokes. some pokemon dont even make sense. i mean where did gligar come from, Grund/Flying?? anyway i kinda hope that this might be the last one. it had a good run so maybe its time to quit before it totally burns out.

I really hope that the Pokemon RPGs never stop. These are the only games that I spend well over 150 hours playing. These games always keep me busy, so I hope they do keep making them.

Evil Munchlax

~Lati Master~ said:
Do you people now how theres the three pokemon games in each region except for kanto wat do you what would be a good name for the third game for diamond and pearl?

Kanto: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green. Remakes: FireRed & LeafGreen
Johto: Gold, Silver, Crystal
Hoenn, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Orre: Pokemon Colosseum & Pokemon XD
Shinou, Diamond, Pearl ?????
I heard on some website that the third installment for shinou is Jade version it might be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.