• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After Diamond & Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Sky

Muahaha.
Someone on this thread said there will be no Water Blue, but there will be an Electric Yellow.

How do you know this?

Firered and LeafGreen are named after the japanese versions of Red and Blue, which is Red and Green. They didn't change that. I think that there will be a Blue for the middle verion( I like the name SeaBlue).

I'm not positive. But you seem so sure, like you got it straight from the source. I doubt it.

Dreamer

living in a dream
first they will make a remake of Gold and silver after D/P, then thye will create a thrd installment name Pokémon Topaz.

after that they will create a few other games (like ranger/MD/trozei) and then we'll get the 5th generation: Pokémon Black and White

dragonair_king

Pokemon Master
Maybe they will stick with Orre but a GBA or Nintendo DS
version

Minum

Djinni
Probably more of the Orre Region STYLE games for Gamecube, or hopefully more Mystery Dungeon games.

Also, there IS an unfinished game called 'Chaos black' with new poke'mon(and I don't mean like Lucario, MimeJR)poke'mon never seen out of that game before, that stops at Mt. MOON.

Canborough Road

Cooltrainer
mayash said:
well i predict

pokemon:waterblue
pokemon:electricyellow
pokemon:(that some sort of purple gemstone)
adn the master of all games

pokemon:eek:pal(is it ophal?)

just to let u know that a purple gemstone is Amethyst

and i want a game like R/B/Y, G/S/C and R/S/E for the Gamecube

T

Thunder25

They definitely will name it after a jewel or so and it'll probably be the same as D/P but with extra features like Emerald. I heard something about a Topaz but not anything about. Also a game black and white are possible upcoming games. My only question is how big is this world with all the pokemon regions? It has to be HUGE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
Dreamer said:
first they will make a remake of Gold and silver after D/P, then thye will create a thrd installment name Pokémon Topaz.

I sure hope they do, and they probably will, (it'll be awful to kill off Johto and fans have been anxious to receive Johto remakes ever since their save files disappeared/when FireRed and LeafGreen were released). Also, I'm leaning more towards the name Pokemon Jade than Topaz.

Dreamer said:
after that they will create a few other games (like ranger/MD/trozei) and then we'll get the 5th generation: Pokémon Black and White

I'm pretty sure Ranger, MD, and Trozei were meant to be secondary games created because of Pokemon's 10th Anniversary, and they likely won't be returning unless they do/continue to do well in stores. Again, I could be completely wrong, but Pokemon Black and White sounds too bleak to be a Pokemon game. GameFreak was originally planning to make a rainbow of Pokemon versions, and I don't think Black or White come to mind when picturing the colors of the rainbow. GameFreak has been leaning further and further away from ordinary colors as Pokemon versions, so I don't see any regular colors returning except for in remakes.

I

IRON BLOOD

I am expecting to see an awsome third game for the 4th generation, called like blackstar or something like that.

Ho-oh Seeker

Ho-oh is the portal
anthony253520 said:
I thought this is the last pokemon generation maybe not hmm??

OF COURSE NOT!!! Sorry. Unless for some bazarre reason D/P sells horribly in both Japan and the rest of the world, THAT WON'T EVER HAPPEN!!! Sorry again. I got a little carried away.

FireKero!

SWABLR
After D/P, we're gonna have some other game that has to do with a piece of Jewlerry.

Then we're gonna get two stupid filler games and the two new versions. Liquid and Solid, followed up by Viscosity!

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
they could make
jade topaz and all other gems
i heard there making these
pokemon cat
pokemon dog
pokemon hobo
pokemon chair
pokemon table
pokemon hamster
pokemon jew
pokemon german
pokemon pokemon
pokemon ninja
pokemon digimon
and more to come.

Kozunai

Team Kokoro
I still like the idea of Pokemon Black and White where you go through every region including Orre and a new region.

They shouldve made Platnium as the third game to GS and made Crystal the third to D/P
Kanto: Red Green/Blue & Yellow
Johto: Gold Silver & Platnium
Hoenn: Ruby Sapphire & Emerald
Shinou: Diamond Pearl & Crystal
??????: Topaz Amethyst & Jade

nothing will happen to pokemon, cus pokemon is dumb, its about dumb little things that can shoot lightening and can not speak anything, but pika. You guys should really get a life. Charizard evolves into bulbasar, peace out, nerds!

L

Lunarix

Remake of the best Pokemon Games yet (G/S/C)
Polished Gold
Perfect Platinum,
Crystal Clear.

Okay somebody shoot me. My names need a lot of work.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Ho-oh Seeker said:
ha, ha, ha, very funny. *NOT*

Also, would you like to say why you blurted that garbage out without any support or reasoning?

Sorry about that. I just sometimes kinda go berserk when people do things like that.

Jezzzzz. Calm down, new guy.

Wanna reason why? Kay nucka, here's why. If you're able to use advance english reading skills, it's called "reading between the lines". If I were to say a couple years ago, "after Red and Blue, we get Gold/Silver and finally Crystal" would that mean I'm any sort of crazy? Nope, it means that I'm stating a possible outcome.

Besides, Pokemon Liquid/Solid doesn't sound like a bad idea. Going from Colours, to metals, to minerals wasn't.

lol. Dun wury bout that. It seems as if we're polar oppisites, cause I find it quite hysterical when people post things like what I did from prior.

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
I think that for the next they should make something like:
Pokemon AquaGold:A remake of Gold featuring Suicune as the Legendary Pokemon.
Pokemon TimeSilver:A remake of Silver featuring Celebi as the Legendary Pokemon.
Edit: Pokemon Trozei...Madness? *covers from flying tomatoes*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.