• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After many a year, I'm back into Pokemonz

vareki

Psycotic with RAGE
And I'm trying to build a Decent Wi-Fi team. Hell, just a decent team in general would be nice. Technically OU

;242; ;006; ;196; ;130; ;448; ;479;

- - - -

;242; Blissey/Lily ;242;
Ability : Natural Cure
Item : Leftovers
Nature : Bashful
EVs/IVs : ?

Toxic
Protect
Softboiled
Stealth Rock​

Lead, Special Wall and Status Absorber. In the early game, All she needs is a turn to set up SR and then she can bail, to take hits throughout the game for her teammates. In the mid-late game Toxic lets her inflict Passive damage to the Opp's Pokemon. Protect and Sofboiled round off the moveset, to keep her alive longer.

Neutral Nature doesn't bother me, and I don't really feel like breeding a more benificial one.

- - - -

;006; Charizard/Tsuka ;006;
Ability : Blaze
Item : Heat Rock
Nature : Hardy

Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Flamethrower
Roost​

Set-Up Sweeper. Comes in against a non-threat to force a switch, or an opposing Set-Upper (Everyone always assumes BellyZard, so they can use the "substitute" for a free power boost) to use Sunny Day, then powers through with Solarbeam and Flamethrower. Roost when needed for recover. Heat Rock prolongs Sun, which helps out him and...

- - - -

;196; Espeon/Hikari ;196;
Ability : Synchronise
Item : Expert Belt/Life Orb
Nature : Naive

Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Morning Sun​

Second Set Up sweeper. Calm Mind when Applicable, then hit hard with Psychic and Shadow Ball. Morning Sun gives her synergy with Sunny Day, since it's Boosted from 1/2 to 2/3 health recorvery

- - - -

;130; Gyarados/Naryu ;130;
Ability : Intimidate
Item : Leftovers
Nature : Jolly
Evs : 152 Spe, 252 Atk, 104 HP
IVs : 26, 19, 9, 21, 1, 20

Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Stone Edge​

Oh Hells yes! I know the EVs and IVs for this one!

Anyway, Standard Dragon Dance!Gyarados. partnered with Lucario, Which is Why Ice Fang (deals with Both Gliscor and Salamence, two of Lucario's best counters). Not much else really

- - - -

;448; Lucario/Jakkaru ;448;
Ability : Inner Focus
Item : Choice Specs
Nature : Quirky
EVs : 252 Speed, 152 Sp.Atk, 24 Atk, 80 HP
IVs : 9, 0, 4, 24, 27, 26

Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Water Pulse
Close Combat​

Genuine SpecsLuke here. Like SunnyZard, No one really expects it, so I have the element of suprise with it. Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse and Water Pulse give it a lot of coverage, and Close Combat is a Blissey check. Will be switching in and out alot, mostly into Gyarados (who covers all the weakness nicely) but is immune to Toxic Spikes and Laughs at Stealth Rock, so it is a non-issue

- - - -

;479; Rotom/Dankyuu ;479;
Ability : Levitate
Item : Choice Scarf
Nature : ?
Evs/Ivs; ?

Charge Beam
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Fighting
Trick​

Spin-Blocker, TrickScarfer and Charge Beamer. Another one of the persistent switchers, it Makes Choice Users locked into a Fighting move very sad pandas. Charge Beam over Thunderbolt for the Consistent Sp.Atk increase, which helps all of its moves immensly (especially if its tricked its scarf onto someone else). Unfortunately for me, this is Diamond, so I cant upgrade to Mow-Rotom with its Leaf Storming Wyn. Once I finish Hatching My Rotom Eggs, I'll fill in the rest of the info.

- - - -

And thats the team. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

lizardude

Banned
nature and evs are awful. you dont even know half of them

bliss isnt a good lead since a ****load of todays leads screw it over. you have 2 sr weak pokes with only one immunity and no rs'er. zam outclasses espeon, only advantage it has is synchronize which isnt worth it. whats the point of giving a choice poke charge beam? its choiced so it will switch a lot anyway

overall, needs to be scrapped tbh. bad mix of random pokes and attempt of NU SD

vareki

Psycotic with RAGE
nature and evs are awful. you dont even know half of them

bliss isnt a good lead since a ****load of todays leads screw it over. you have 2 sr weak pokes with only one immunity and no rs'er. zam outclasses espeon, only advantage it has is synchronize which isnt worth it. whats the point of giving a choice poke charge beam? its choiced so it will switch a lot anyway

overall, needs to be scrapped tbh. bad mix of random pokes and attempt of NU SD

Okay, but would you be able to offer suggestions to rectify this problem? Natures and EVs weren't my priority 2 and a Half years ago, but if need be I can rebuild them from the ground up if its that much of a problem.

But I dont think it needs to be scrapped. The core of Gyarados, Lucario and Espeon is solid (at least I think it is...), so I hope I can save that at least.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions to help this stop sucking =)