• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~After My Own Heart~ (Discussion Thread)

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
~After my own heart~

Approved by Shadowfaith

~ Change can be a good thing or a bad thing, it just depends on how you look at it ~

~Vocabulary~

Rian- the destructive Gene, it causes the human body to destroy its self when introduced to a form changing solution.

Retrant- the solution that creates an unborn human into a Morphski, is currently being changed.

Government- The organization that controls the United States area, considered evil by the Morphski, also the organization that created the mutants, they are winning the war. They also wish to create a world of machines and nothing not man made, this is one reason why the Morphski appose them. Getting rid of every thing natural would mean the natural environment that animals live in and the animals themselves. The government however is not above human experimenting and keeping some traces of the animals in their experiments.

Origin- The organization that controls the Canada area, considered good by most of the Morphski, a lower technology nation that is losing the war. They wish to take the world back too more of a sixteenth century type place that in more in tune with nature. Since they believe that they really don’t use all that high tech weapons, this is believed to be the cause of their losses.

Neutrals- Most of the population of people that got caught up in the war and now are forced to choose one side or another, these people generally don’t care what will happen or want the world to stay as is. Unfortunately it seems that no matter what one side will win and the world will be changed, for the good or bad.

Morphski- a type of human that can morph into any animal they come into contact with and react to. Once they react to an animal they can morph into it any time.

~The RPGers and other characters~

Morphski

Jay
Hio
Ti
Ali
Maw
Kat
Whit
Wolfie
Niko
Aapep
Kit

Humans

The Creator
The Boss

Half human half animal

Sari

Dear Morphski,

Please I don’t have much time; you need to listen to me. You’re in danger, grave danger! You are an experiment made by the government and your about to be shut down, exterminated, or killed. You need to listen to me! You’re a Morphski; I’ve broken into a government computer and got the information on us, Yes I’m one too, the date to be shut down, as they call it, is in a week! You need to get as far away from where you are as possible, they have radio trackers implanted on you so you need to get into a place with magnetic fields or bad radio frequencies. Like the north and south poles or something, if you have nowhere to go we have safe houses planed out that you can go to. You’re the last of your kind don’t ignore this!

-Jay

~Basic info you need to know~

The beginning

Before the war the people lived under one world government that was completely controlled by one branch, a unitary type of government. This government was flawed however with many corrupted rulers and politicians that were selfish and looked out for their own skins.

The people were unhappy at this and protested for a new line of rulers to be established. These protestors were dealt with violently and thrown in prisons or simply killed. Distrust spread throughout the world causing violence and many criminal activities.

In this chaos, a new ruler came into perspective though, his name was Seven Black. He spoke of a world with out strife and pain, a world that wouldn’t allow people to fight over oil or natural recourses that were only available in one area. A world where beautiful machines coated the planet and created everything a person could possibly want or need.

This was a hollow promise though and few people saw through it, one of these people was Mace Davis. Leader of a small organization called the Origin that was in charge of making sure people didn’t over use the earth and its recourses. Under his command the organization grew and became an opposing force to the Government.

Note: This RPG is completely open for idea’s since it doesn’t have a big plot.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Where did everybody go?

The RP and discussion threads look a little abandoned...

So um, what exactly should I incorporate into my next post? I'm trying to come up with something, but I don't want to completely sidestep something you have in store.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I have to apologize for my inactivity. I'll try to post tonight. My life has kind of... been a complete disaster lately, and so I've been losing my motivation to do anything.

Hopefully I'll keep my muse for long enough to make a complete reply.

Again, sorry. I feel bad about it. DX.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
TheSequealReturns: I really don't have anything planned untill the deadline (Which is going to take place in three days) so really just as long as it stays near the building.

ShadoWolfDemon: Don't worry the RPG actually got started faster than I would have expected and some people have been inactive longer than you have. I'm going to change the rules since now that I go back and look, they were a little demanding.