• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~After My Own Heart~

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
~After my own heart~

~ Change can be a good thing or a bad thing, it just depends on how you look at it ~

Dear Morphski,

Please I don’t have much time; you need to listen to me. You’re in danger, grave danger! You are an experiment made by the government and your about to be shut down, exterminated, or killed. You need to listen to me! You’re a Morphski; I’ve broken into a government computer and got the information on us, Yes I’m one too, the date to be shut down, as they call it, is in a week! You need to get as far away from where you are as possible, they have radio trackers implanted on you so you need to get into a place with magnetic fields or bad radio frequencies. Like the north and south poles or something, if you have nowhere to go we have safe houses planed out that you can go to. You’re the last of your kind don’t ignore this!

-Jay

Jay

Jay a tall seventeen year old boy with dark hair stood in front of the remains of the small crowd. Some of the people were walking up to him, some where just sitting contemplating their next move, while others got up and left. Had he really been that bad of a speaker?

A man in his early twenties who had been sitting on the rebars earlier had fallen off, but was now coming up to him along with a small crowd.

A small boy who had been sitting down spoke up though he seemed barely visible from his place in the back of the crowd, “D-don’t, don’t understand” his voice shook as he spoke. Bright blue eyes that looked down at the floor tried to under stand what Jay had said “Die if I don’t stay here?”

Jay didn’t couldn’t believe that a boy this young had made his way here by himself, what was this world coming to? “Well we believe this place could be one of the safest places on earth at the moment, since were being followed.”

Ali, one of the four original Morphski, stood up to help the kid. Even though she was only ten, the youngest out of Jay, Ti, Hio and her, she happened to be the only one who really could be helpful at the moment since Hio was taking care of Sari, Ti was changing back, and he was answering questions.

A girl with white hair that had to be dyed raised her hand saying, "What are we supposed to do exactly? Besides of course hide?"

Jay smiled grimly; he knew this question would come sometime or another up. “Well we are going to teach you how to morph so that you don’t have to stay here forever or so that you don’t get caught while here. You see the government has created another race of half creature half animal that they use to fight with, even though we have something blocking the radio chips they might still find us so we need to be ready if they do.”

Ti had returned wearing a new set of clothes, she was pretty mad about some of her clothes being torn away, so she glared at Jay and said, “We need to fight back the Government and join the Origin so that we can end this war.”

Jay looked at her angrily, “Ti you know we can’t force people to do that.” Ti ignored this causing Jay to look stupid, but he continued, “You see we were an experiment to give people inhuman powers, like the speed of a cheetah of the strength of an elephant, for war you know. The experiment fail thought and they thought nothing had happened with us so they left us alone.”

“When I was about six though, they discovered my ability to morph. At first they loved it until they discovered how unpredictable it was and how much we wouldn’t listen to them. You see morphing depends on the person, everyone has difficulty at first but no matter what it becomes easier as you go.”

Jay paused making sure that he wasn’t boring anyone to death, “You see everyone’s first morph is the strongest giving it some abilities a regular animal wouldn’t.”

Hio walked in at this moment giving a thumb up to Jay, which meant Sari was okay. Ti watched board obviously wanting some action as Jay kept going with renewed enthusiasm, “So now on to the main part, morphing into other animals. This is much different from your first morph, in order to get another animal into your DNA you need to have an encounter with it. Sometimes touch an animal you have an “allergic reaction” that causes the animals DNA to get into your blood stream, which would automatically cause you to morph in to the animal.”

“In your DNA you have a set code for every animal meaning that even if I have the same allergic reaction to the same dog as you do we might end up as different types of the same species. As in I would be a black Lab while you might be a chocolate one, or golden. However species differ, you would have to have two different reactions to a pit bull and a Lab to get both of them.”

Ti sighed, “So to sum it all up your first morph is the strongest and we need to touch an animal to morph into it, but you might end up a different color, whoopee. Any questions?”

Last edited:

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Gordon was mildly confused with the long string of English, but the Tigress put into a much more understandable, if terse, format. However, it wasn't as though he wanted to become more a freak than he already was, and it seemed as if promoting his unnatural gift would only drive him further away from those he already had. Come to think of it, was living here even possible? It didn't look as though there was much food or water to go around this many people, and the building was far from a large body of water, making Gordon personally feel, quite literally, like a fish out of water. Also, this talk of a tracking chip embedded in the upper arm concerned him. A disturbing thought occurred to him...

"With all due respect, Mister Jay..." Gordon said abruptly, "I am no expert on American Government operatings, but let me ask...if the government could follow our movements before we go into this building, and we disappeared then, is not obvious that we are here?" he asked, tripping over a few words. He looked pleadingly around the other auditors, hoping the understood his concern. All he got were blank stares in return. Why is it that my heritage curses me everywhere I go? he muttered in Indian.

(OOC: I'm just assuming that since we basically wrote our first post in signup, we don't have to worry about it so much here.)

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Kat listened to both Jay's and Ti's version of the explanation with interest. They had pretty much answered her questions right there. She took a quick glance around the rather dingy room, letting her eyes rest on several of the other people who had also decided to stay. She would need to learn their faces eventually. She began thinking about what Jay and Ti had said earlier, and a question began to form in her mind. Before she could ask it though, Another person in the crowd brought up a very good point.

"With all due respect, Mister Jay..." Gordon said abruptly, "I am no expert on American Government operatings, but let me ask...if the government could follow our movements before we go into this building, and we disappeared then, is not obvious that we are here?" the guy asked with a heavy foreign accent. It was a little obvious that he wasn't too used to English, and a few others in the room stared his way as if trying to reinforce that point. Why did it really matter that much what language he spoke, he was still of us wasn't he? Darn, "one of us"? Was she already thinking like she was part of some secret society or something?

The guy mumbled something in another language (an Indian one? She was always bad at placing accents). Since no one else seemed to share his concern, Kat decided to add something. She was going to need friends here, so she may as well try to make one now. "Umm, I think he has a good point." she added. "Do you guys (indicating Jay and the others on stage) know how the tracking devices work?" she asked.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Whiti
She listened with mild intrest to Jay and Ti's explanation. Ti ws blunt and obviously having a short temper, and short patience. The room had grown smaller, it seemed, and was easier to see since barely anyone was left. They had anwsered most questions anbody already had. She looked around wondering if they should just get up and leave to look around the abandoned building.

Or would he dismiss them like some leader kid, "Well maybe not kid." she thought. She yawned loudly, on purpose, and stretched widely. She concentrated for a quick second and felt ears pop from her head and a tail sticking out of her butt. But then she stopped the morphing process. She then laid down taking up a large amount of seats on the aisle watching Jay.

"With all due respect, Mister Jay..." an indian man said abruptly, "I am no expert on American Government operatings, but let me ask...if the government could follow our movements before we go into this building, and we disappeared then, is not obvious that we are here?" he asked, tripping over a few words.

He looked pleadingly around the other auditors, hoping the understood his concern. She didn't look him in the eye. She was deep in thoughts by then. Then he mumbled something incohorently, but she didn't actually hear.

He was right! What could Jay say to this? She racked her imgaination and common sense, quickly scratching the ideas that obviously couldn't happen but came up blank.

"Umm, I think he has a good point." she added. "Do you guys know how the tracking devices work?" a black haired girl asked gesturing to Jay and Ti. Whiti slowly sat up straight in her chair. "I think the both have good points. How far out can the radio waves reach from the building? And wouldn't they notice a couple of us weren't on screen anymore?" We all sat staring expectantly at Jay. Obviously he knew everything at this point but after she squeezed out all the information she needed she didn't know if she would actually fall in love with the idea of a leader. She wouldn't leave and she wouldn't disobey, but she would draw the line at certain things. Especially getting up early.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
((OOC: I really didn't want to post again so early but I think it would be best for me to answer the questions before a big problem comes up. And also it’s not exactly American Government, it’s just and organization called the Government. I kind of wanted something like that to be overlooked by the Morphski so that it wouldn't just be all flowers and sunshine for the first part of the RPG.))

Jay

One of the people in the crowd abruptly filled the silence, "With all due respect, Mister Jay... I am no expert on American Government operating, but let me ask...if the government could follow our movements before we go into this building, and we disappeared then, is not obvious that we are here?"

A dark haired girl added, "Umm, I think he has a good point. Know how the tracking devices work?" she asked.

Another girl, the one with the white hair that had just had ears sticking out of her head said, "I think the both have good points. How far out can the radio waves reach from the building? And wouldn't they notice a couple of us weren't on screen anymore?"

Jay thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe, but I would think that they wouldn't be looking for us yet, hopefully they didn't notice the few dots that appeared off their map. After all there's thousands of us, you have no idea how many people ignored the email,"

Looking towards the floor with dread, Jay thought about the next few days, "You see in the next few days the murder of thousands of people will take place a crossed the globe most of them could have lead completely normal lives since sometimes the morphing ability doesn’t even happen. Sure after a while they might look through all the old records and find us, but we should be fine for now."

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"You see in the next few days the murder of thousands of people will take place a crossed the globe most of them could have lead completely normal lives since sometimes the morphing ability doesn’t even happen. Sure after a while they might look through all the old records and find us, but we should be fine for now."

Kitsune, who had been watching with a look of pure disdain, took this as her opportunity to speak up, "So, you're telling me, that us, Morphski, with the ability to do something that no one else on this earth can, are going to sit idly and let innocents die? Shouldn't we be doing something to stop them?"

Kit let out something akin to a growl as she locked eyes with Jay, narrowing them suspiciously. She had ended up staying for now, yes, but that didn't mean she would stick around. Already, the people that were "in charge" had everything wrong, at least, wrong in her perspective.

I'm pretty sure I was born without a tracker, because I was never a Morphski until that night... when I was chasing the other one and I blacked out. All that pain afterwards... it had to be my transformation. If that's the case, the government doesn't even know I exist. Why am I even here? Kitsune thought to herself.

"I just want to know what we're really here for. It can't just be to save our skins. I want to believe you and your friends there are better then that," Kitsune concluded, sitting down with a huff. She crossed her arms, and smirked, wondering what kind of reply she would get.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aapep

By the time the crowd had cleared, there were very few people left in the room. Jay and Ti still stood up front, answering questions. A little boy spoke up, muttering a few words timidly. Another Morphski raised her hand high, and soon almost everyone in the crowd was asking questions.

Jay tried his best to answer them all. He explained the mechanics of Morphing, and how every Morphski had the ability to transform into more than one animal. He attempted to ease the tension by telling everyone that they were safe; that the Government wouldn’t see a few dots on a map suddenly disappear.

“…You see,” Jay finished, “In the next few days, the murder of thousands of people will take place across the globe. Most of them could have lead completely normal lives since sometimes the morphing ability doesn’t even happen. Sure, after a while, they might look through all the old records and find us, but we should be fine for now.”

“So, you're telling me, that us, Morphski, with the ability to do something that no one else on this earth can, are going to sit idly and let innocents die? Shouldn't we be doing something to stop them?"

The girl who had shouted the outburst glared suspiciously at Jay and his friends, her eyes narrowing into slits.

"I just want to know what we're really here for.” She added, “It can't just be to save our skins. I want to believe you and your friends there are better than that.”

Aapep, who had been listening most of this time, nodded in agreement. Hundreds of innocent civilians killed for something that had happened out of their control. What was the justice in that? And, if there were thousands of Morphski across the entire planet, why couldn’t they just defeat the Government themselves?

Aapep looked back at his watch. The needle pointed at 10:34. He sighed. If he was ever going to get back to his home without being caught, he needed to leave soon.

He leaned back on the rusty wall, waiting like everyone else for an answer. If there even is one, he thought, smiling mischievously.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Gordon was upset that what he had said provoked such a negative response from the group. It had not been his intention to question Jay's authority, or his ability to lead even. Gordon was merely worried about what the government would do once they noticed. He was however, not a distrustful person, and Jay's answer was good enough for him.

"I just want to know what we're really here for.” said a rather cynical looking girl. “It can't just be to save our skins. I want to believe you and your friends there are better than that.” she said. Such a flippant remark bewildered Gordon. Here was this boy, younger than some of them, showing such a capacity for leadership and the compassion to try and help them, and she question his motives? Even Gordon was affronted by such a display of ire.

"Well miss, you may be uncomfortable with this boy, but he has given faith to me, and I will stand with him." Gordon said, giving the girl a steady look. Despite a few eye rollings that came in response to his statement, Gordon walked over to Jay and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"It is nice to meet you, Jay. I am called G..."

Gordon stopped himself short. It seemed as if all the others present had given themselves new names. Perhaps for the sake of security, as well as protecting his parents he should too. Deciding on a word he'd recently learned in English, Gordon smiled and said "I am Maw, and I am with you." Smiling, he folded his hands together and nodded his head. "Namaste."

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"Well miss, you may be uncomfortable with this boy, but he has given faith to me, and I will stand with him." Gordon said, giving the girl a steady look.

Kitsune blinked, shocked, but stood up at the challenge, "Perhaps you are too foolish to put blind trust into someone you don't know. Besides, I never said I wasn't going to stand with him. I just want to see how he answers... and if he answers right... then I'll stay."

After "Maw" had introduced himself to Jay, Kitsune continued, "I just want to know, why gather us all here? We've been taken away from our lives, our families, which we could be protecting out there from this upcoming slaughter. I just feel like I'm missing something. Surely, 'Maw' you can understand that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think my concerns are valid. Also, for any of you that decide to call me out again, I do have a name. Kitsune. Memorize it. I don't like formalities. I am a teenager after all."

This time, Kitsune stayed standing, looking at Maw, and then Jay. She wanted her answer this time, and she wanted it before another smartass butt into the conversation.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
(OOC: by the way Ti, Hio, and Ali are all characters put there that you can bunny if you want. Ti (Siberian Tiger) is 18 and is kind of reckless and to the point, she also has a short temper. Hio (Hippopotamus) is 24 and more of the patently type; he's the person to talk to if you have a problem. Finally Ali (American Alligator) is 10 and is extremely hyper, she isn't the type to keep quiet. Just so you know, if you’re going to bunny keep to their personalities))

Jay

“So, you're telling me, that us, Morphski, with the ability to do something that no one else on this earth can, are going to sit idly and let innocents die? Shouldn't we be doing something to stop them?" A girl said challenging him, “I just want to know what we're really here for.”

She added, “It can't just be to save our skins. I want to believe you and your friends there are better than that.”

Jay looked towards the floor not knowing what to say when the Indian man who had asked the question in the first place said "Well miss, you may be uncomfortable with this boy, but he has given faith to me, and I will stand with him." He placed his hand on Jay's shoulder. This made Jay sad though, it reminded him of the father he wished he had.

"It is nice to meet you, Jay. I am called G..." The man stopped thinking for a second before saying, "I am Maw, and I am with you." Smiling, he folded his hands together and nodded his head. "Namaste."

Ti however seemed to have the other side of the argument, "Jay you can't be serious! We're not going to sit around and do nothing!" She glared at the remaining crowd, "Right?"

Some people nodded, but most people looked warily away hoping for Jay to stop her.

He sighed, "Ti we'll talk about this later, for now, I guess everyone who's here is staying."

Ti gave one last look at Jay and walked out of the room giving a half smile to the girl with white hair saying, "Nice tiger impression, I just hope you can do better tomorrow."

A girl spoke up to Maw, "Perhaps you are too foolish to put blind trust into someone you don't know. Besides, I never said I wasn't going to stand with him. I just want to see how he answers... and if he answers right... then I'll stay."

"I just want to know, why gather us all here? We've been taken away from our lives, our families, which we could be protecting out there from this upcoming slaughter. I just feel like I'm missing something. Surely, 'Maw' you can understand that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think my concerns are valid. Also, for any of you that decide to call me out again, I do have a name. Kitsune. Memorize it. I don't like formalities. I am a teenager after all."

"Well," Jay started again, "Really your familys shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you, well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're goning to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't rememer you. If you want though you could return back to them any ways after this crisis is over."

The room seemed to go quiet now as the truth sank in that they might not be able to lead a normal life ever again. A man walked over to the crowd, he seemed like he was in his early twenties though he had short gray hair that was obviously unnatural.

The man nodded to Jay and said to the crowd, "Okay then I'm guessing your wondering how you’re going to survive here, since we're practically in the middle of nowhere. Well first things first, the beds are upstairs; boys get the left rooms girls get the right ones. The kitchen is too the left of this room, bathroom's to the right, and Hospital's just ahead. We really don't have any rules about how early you get up, but just don't become nocturnal; Ali had that problem for a couple days when she got the Bat morph though. If you want you can come out side at 9 o’clock for training sessions with morphing, just so you know what you're getting into. The name's Hio by the way, if you didn't get that, I guess I'm kind of the doctor here."

Jay had listened to the last part of Hio's speech watching him lead the Morphski upstairs. He heard Hio say, "Okay guys everyone can have their own room pretty muchly, sorry there really just four walls and a bed. If you brought anything with you though don't be afraid to put it up any where."

Jay trailed off to his room which was at the back of the boy’s side, with a noticeable blue door with black streaks on it. He landed on his plain bed which gave off a loud creek. He laughed however when he heard the same noises all throughout the hall ways followed by some groans. These people weren’t used to the old spring beds; hopefully they wouldn't hate dehydrated food too.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"Well," Jay started again, "Really your families shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you, well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're goning to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't remember you. If you want though you could return back to them any ways after this crisis is over."

That doesn't answer my question at all! Kitsune snarled in her mind. She was so focused on being frustrated with Jay, that she almost didn't notice the group being lead upstairs. With a groan, Kitsune followws... for now.

If I don't get my answers in the next few days, I'm going to leave. Period.

With that, Kitsune set up her own room. She didn't own much. A photo of her family, which was almost entirely useless now, given she'd lost contact with them since before she ran away. They all probably thought she was dead, or worse, they knew she was a freak of nature.

Shrugging, Kitsune put the picture on her nightstand anyway. She then pulled out a poster of a large bat; her favorite animal, and the one thing she could morph into without any trouble... The Flying Fox.

"Looks like its me and you again," she said to her poster, pasting it on the wall by her bed. She then plopped down, the springs digging into her back.

"Lovely," she muttered sarcastically, sitting back up. Her stomach grumbled, and with a sigh, Kit left her room. Now she wished she had payed attention to where the kitchen was... or anything else for that matter.

Thankfully, while she was wandering down the halls aimlessly, she found Ti.

"Hey, Ti right? Which way is the kitchen? I'm starved," Kitsune asked as politely as she could muster. Unfortunately, she didn't exactly get the politest answer. Ti seemed... irritated at best, and pointed down the hallway with a grunt.

"Alright, gotchya. Just cuz you couldn't take a long enough cat nap doesn't mean you should pick on me," Kit spat sarcastically. Inwardly, she was rather proud of her lame pun, but she immediately regretted it when Ti whipped around, her eyes blazing.

"Aye! Don't mock me!"

"I wasn't," Kitsune reasoned. "You're just too uptight. Geez. Take a joke. It's not like you're that much older than me so you shouldn't feel insulted. What are you? Eighteen? Well, then what's the problem. We're practically the same."

"Just go get your food and leave me alone," Ti snapped.

"Whatever," Kit replied, walking down the hall.

Ten minutes with these people and they already want to kick me out. Ha, wait till tomorrow. Then they'll all hate me. Hm, perhaps staying here could be fun then... heh, Kitsune thought as she entered the kitchen and opened the cupboard.

"Freezedried... everything," she muttered, gagging. "Again, lovely. Oh well. Free food..."

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Kat was content to simply listen in on the others conversations to get the rest of her answers. So far it looked like living here wasn't going to be be too pleasant, but hey what could you expect for free?

"Well," Jay started again, "Really your familys shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you, well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're goning to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't rememer you. If you want though you could return back to them any ways after this crisis is over."

Kat thought that her parents would probably welcome that, especially her mother. Her father had been a bit more understanding at first, but in the end even he had turned against her. Going back home was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

After a few other announcements, it appeared as though everyone was now welcome to check out their "new" rooms. With little more than a sigh and a glum look, Kat followed the last few people up the stairs and to the long hallway that held the rooms. She ignored the obvious choices for rooms, instead picking a rather beaten looking door that was the next to last one on the girls side of the hall. This door led to a room that was at least a little better than the door implied, but still a little below "dingy motel" level.

After trying out the extremely uncomfortable bed, Kat decided that she was going to need a little bit of reinforcement. It was a good thing she still had a little pocket money left, hopefully she would have enough to buy a nice thick comforter. With that though in mind, Kat took a small piece of concrete that was lying on the floor and etched a simple "K" into the door near the top, like where a hotel room number would be. She then headed back downstairs and headed towards the way out. Hopefully Jay wouldn't mind one trip out to grab a few living supplies.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Gordon was thrilled. Plenty of food, decent beds, and more. Not only that, but his father and mother would have no recollection of him. Buddah be praised. That way, they wouldn't have to worry about having a strange son, and could co on with their lives in peace. Walking up the stairs with light feet, he located a room down the left hand hall. A few other young people looked his direction briefly, but soon returned to their idlings. That was okay, he'd make friends of them soon enough.

Opening the door to a vacant room, Gordon smiled wryly. It looked somewhat like his first apartment. This was fine by him. Coming from the squalid ports of India, he was well acquainted with the premise of sleeping on nothing but Buddha's good earth. He recited a small prayer for his good fortune, and sat on the bed contentedly. At least it was something. Though, the room could do in the ways of decoration. All in time.

Feeling hungry, Gordon walked down the hall to the room that these people called kitchen. He laughed out loud. No, it was no kitchen, but perhaps once they were more established, he would treat these people to some of his mother's cooking. Satifying himself with a small energy bar, Gordon paused by the doorway. That kitsune girl stood by a rack of food, gagging at the old preserved meals on the shelves. Gordon snorted in disappointment.

"You should be happy for what had been given to us. There are so many with so much less." he said, walking out of the room. He could feel her eyes burrowing holes into his back. No matter, she would learn or she would starve. If it was in Buddha's plan, so be it.

Walking down the stares, munching on the bar, he noticed a younger girl exiting the building. Dashing to catch up, he asked where she was going. Apparently the girl was fetching some personal items for her room. Gordon raised an eyebrow.

"I understand your desire to make a home in your room, but maybe I should come with you, for safety." Gordon said, smiling at the second half of his statement. With the government apparently breathing down their backs, they should all take greater steps to be cautious.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"You should be happy for what had been given to us. There are so many with so much less," a voice said as Kitsune was about to put some food down her throat. Whipping around, Kitsune caught Maw's retreating figure.

"What are you? My mom?" she called after him, infuriated. What did he know about her and how she lived?

I bet he knows nothing about living on the streets. I just think I deserve a little better after all of this.... Kitsune sighed in her mind, turning back to her meager meal. With a groan, Kit swallowed the dried out food. Thankfully, it wasn't quite as bad as she first imagined, and went down rather easily. Still, Kit wasn't about to go back for seconds, and promptly left the kitchen after that.

It was still pretty early. Not late enough for her to go to bed....

"I guess I'll go outside... stretch my wings. Yeah, that'll do," Kitsune muttered to herself. She made her way downstairs, watching as Maw and Kat make their way outside as well. Kit groaned inwardly, but followed them out the door without a word, diverging almost right away to find a secluded spot.

Finally, when Kitsune thought she was alone, she let herself loose. She closed her eyes, and breathed deeply, concentrating on her half-bat form. Suddenly, her body started to shift; her arms turned into strong leathery wings, and her mouth and nose extended into a long maw. Last, but certainly not least, golden-brown and black fur covered her whole body, making her clothes puff out awkwardly, but not rip.

"Time to fly," she said to herself. She ran forward, flapping her arms wildly until finally, a gust of wind helped her up. With that, she let her arms out straight, and let the air current carry her over the roof of the building. She landed on it with a surprising amount of grace, and looked out on the horizon.

"I'm getting better at flying," she said to herself. "I wonder if my parents would be as proud of me as I am."

Zelby477477

i'm gay
“So, you're telling me, that us, Morphski, with the ability to do something that no one else on this earth can, are going to sit idly and let innocents die? Shouldn't we be doing something to stop them?" A girl said challenging him, “I just want to know what we're really here for. It can't just be to save our skins. I want to believe you and your friends there are better than that.” Jay looked towards the floor not knowing what to say when the Indian man spoke up, "Well miss, you may be uncomfortable with this boy, but he has given faith to me, and I will stand with him."

He placed his hand on Jay's shoulder. I snorted, he was the one who had challenged him in the first place. He introduced himself, but I couldn't actually hear from the back row. Ti cried out angryily, "Jay you can't be serious! We're not going to sit around and do nothing!" She glared at the remaining crowd, "Right?" I nodded. Doing nothing was not an option, especially when we were more then capable. Jay muttered something at Ti who angryily stomped off the stage. Ti gave one last look at Jay and walked out of the room giving a half smile to the girl with white hair saying, "Nice tiger impression, I just hope you can do better tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and said "I'm gonna be a nice kitty for now."

A girl argued with the Indian man, "Perhaps you are too foolish to put blind trust into someone you don't know. Besides, I never said I wasn't going to stand with him. I just want to see how he answers... and if he answers right... then I'll stay." I agreed with her. It depended on Jay, and his anwsers, to make most of us stay. "I just want to know, why gather us all here? We've been taken away from our lives, our families, which we could be protecting out there from this upcoming slaughter. I just feel like I'm missing something. Surely, 'Maw' you can understand that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think my concerns are valid. Also, for any of you that decide to call me out again, I do have a name. Kitsune. Memorize it. I don't like formalities. I am a teenager after all."
Kitsune said. I put on a half smile about the teenage thing.

"Well," Jay began, "Really your familys shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you, well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're goning to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't rememer you. If you want though you could return back to them any ways after this crisis is over." I stared in shock at this. The abandonment scar was to deep to hurt anymore. It was better anyway, this is my new life. I had to stay here anyway, I didn't want to die. The man nodded to Jay and said to the crowd, "Okay then I'm guessing your wondering how you’re going to survive here, since we're practically in the middle of nowhere. Well first things first, the beds are upstairs; boys get the left rooms girls get the right ones. The kitchen is too the left of this room, bathroom's to the right, and Hospital's just ahead. We really don't have any rules about how early you get up, but just don't become nocturnal; Ali had that problem for a couple days when she got the Bat morph though. If you want you can come out side at 9 o’clock for training sessions with morphing, just so you know what you're getting into. The name's Hio by the way, if you didn't get that, I guess I'm kind of the doctor here." He showed us to our rooms and I flopped onto the bed. It creaked and I laughed as I heard some people groan, this was better then a leaf bed!

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
((OOC: Okay I'm going to be using some of the other people for this post to get this story moving))

Ti

Ti sat down on her bed, but when she heard the creaking she angrily punched the pillow. "Stupid Jay! What's wrong with him anyways? I've been protecting his back ever since we got out of the lab and now he out right dissn’ me!"

A new idea came to Ti's head right then though, "Hehe, let's see how Jay takes it when I deliver all the Government's secrets to his front door. Then he'll have to listen to me!" She stood up with renewed enthusiasm. "I'll go to the Lab in California and get the secrets to the Morphski that we don't already know and I'll also get my own army of Morphski there!"

Already she was walking down the hall thinking through the details, when a voice interrupted her thoughts. "Hey, Ti right? Which way is the kitchen? I'm starved," A girl called Kitsune asked in a slightly polite tone. Unfortunately, she didn't exactly get the politest answer. Ti was angry about having her thoughts interrupted, but pointed down the hallway with a grunt.

"Alright, gotchya. Just cuz you couldn't take a long enough cat nap doesn't mean you should pick on me," Kit spat sarcastically.

"Aye! Don't mock me!" Ti said, practically ready to through this kid through the wall.

"I wasn't," Kitsune reasoned. "You're just too uptight. Geez. Take a joke. It's not like you're that much older than me so you shouldn't feel insulted. What are you? Eighteen? Well, then what's the problem. We're practically the same."

"Just go get your food and leave me alone," Ti snapped.

"Whatever," Kit replied, walking down the hall.

Alone again Ti made her way to the ground level without looking suspicious, and came out side seeing some of the other Morphski making their way to the nearest town, which was about two miles away. Since the "Safe House" was completely surrounded by trees though it was enough for no one from the town to find them or see them.

Ti held up something round and metal in her hand and strung a string through it putting it around her neck. It portable radio cloaking gadget, that Jay had made. Though it was still experimental Ti was sure it would work. She put her clothes behind a bush along with anything else she was carrying; she believed she wouldn't be gone for to long.

Already she was concentrating on her tiger morph feeling the raw power that came with it flow through her body. In a matter of seconds she was running into the trees fast enough to make her feel like a speeding bullet, she loved the freedom a tiger gave her.

What Ti didn't notice though was the man walking out side that also saw her. His gray hair seemed to glow in the moon light as he watched her departure for afar. Then turning around he ran up to the group of Morphski that were leaving for the town, might as well go with.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Gah your guys are posting too fast DX *posts a big post in hopes of catching up with the story* This will hopefully this will get me all caught up))

Wolfie

“Well we believe this place could be one of the safest places on earth at the moment, since were being followed.” The tall black-haired man said to him in a comforting voice. Wolcott looked up at the lightly tanned person seeing a kind smile; one that he had never, at least not remembers, seeing pointed toward him. It made him a bit happy and the frightfulness in his expression vanished, for a moment. It lasted up until a girl currently the closest one to his age approached. His light blue eyes returned to staring near his feet and he grew very tense.

“Don’t be shy I won’t bite,” the girl say as she tried to ease his apprehension. It worked a little as Wolcott lift his head a bit to look at her though how he held his arms close to his chest and the expression on his face show that he was very afraid. “I’m called Ali what about you?”

“...Wol-” Wolcott suddenly paused as he remembered; he wasn’t suppose to use his real name. Growing quiet he deeply began think about a name. What kind of name should he used he pondered on going through his thoughts though nothing really stuck out at him. “Wolf-fee...? Call me Wolfie...” The young boy uncertainly said that name, which was the name of his favorite animal.

“Wolfie, that’s a nice name; nice to meet you?” Ali smiled as she finished to greeting after Wolfie introduced himself. Seeing that friendly expression made him all warm and fuzzy inside though, it being pointed towards him was strange to him. He normally got strange looks like today, though it was probably due to his horrible haircut.

His attention was taken away by the conversation of the older people, though again he was lost not understanding much of the words he caught the world ‘die’ though the word before it he didn’t recognized. The person who said it seem awfully upset to him. Then another guy also sounding unhappy turned and began talking to the lady who apparently made the comment. Wolfie understand what he was saying about trusting the man that gathered them here. As the conversation continued on the tension just seem built up at when the guy spoke again, Jay, the kid think he was call.

"Well, really your families shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you, well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're going to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't remember you. If you want though you could return back to them any ways after this crisis is over.” After hearing that Wolfie sadly looked down, his mother would probably be happy forgetting she had given birth to monster and though his dad would probably be unhappy it would only be because he lost a test subject... He, himself, felt ashamed that he failed at everything and couldn’t earn is parents’ love... The silence in the room was strong what the other older people were thinking he could probably never imagine.

“Okay then,” The silence was broken by other guy that he didn’t notice guy entered with the rest of the group. “I'm guessing your wondering how you’re going to survive here, since we're practically in the middle of nowhere. Well first things first, the beds are upstairs; boys get the left rooms girls get the right ones. The kitchen is too the left of this room, bathroom's to the right, and Hospital's just ahead. We really don't have any rules about how early you get up, but just don't become nocturnal; Ali had that problem for a couple days when she got the Bat morph though. If you want you can come outside at 9 o’clock for training sessions with morphing, just so you know what you're getting into. The name's Hio by the way, if you didn't get that, I guess I'm kind of the doctor here."

The guy kind of spoke a bit fast and the messy black hair boy was a little confused about where to go however, his new friend notice his looked “You’re confused Wolfie, don’t worry I’ll show you where the boys’ rooms are!” Grabbing his hand she quickly pulled him along to the hall to the left of the room, some of the other guys follow spreading out a picking a room. Going to a room four doors down, they entered the vacant room. The area was empty only containing a bed, an end table with a lamp near the bed, and a wardrobe for storing clothes. As the door squeaked and click closed the boy quickly turned to the closed door. Growing nervous he opened the door leaving it cracked. Ali looked at him at curiously.

“I like the door open” he informed her and she nodded though she could tell there was another reason behind his reaction. The two of them stood around in silent as there was seemingly nothing else to be said at this moment. Stretched looking uncomfortable to be just saying around right now when she was so full of energy.

“Well I’ll let you get settle if you need me go the hallway across from here and the room at the end of the hall but I’ll probably be outside getting some fresh air, okay? Don’t be afraid to ask questions or for help, buh-bye!” She wave to him before sprinting down out of the hallway. He watched her as she disappeared at the end of the hall. He yawned; the unevenly cut haired boy was sleepy this was probably latest he been up and on top of that he had walked all the way here. But was also hungry and thirsty... looking down both ways of the hall he notice a light down and decided to see if that was the kitchen. Just as he got there he spotted that lady, who seem to have gotten in an argument with... Jay. She seemed rather... annoyed as she finished her meal left leaving Wolfie alone in the kitchen.

“.....” the eight-year-old looked around, it looked a normal kitchen though it was arrange a little different than the one at his house. Opening the refrigerator, there were beverages: soda and water mostly; fruit and vegetable: apples and oranges and carrots; and everything else was packed: like the ketchup and mustard. There were other things on higher shelves but he couldn’t get a good view of them. Taking the water, a bright red apple and carrot out and setting on the table, he began to looked around some more reaching the cupboard door and it was filled with can and bags of... food? Wolfie hadn’t see packages of food like this... as he looked through them a lot of them required some form or preparation involving heating up with stove or microwave; something he wasn’t familiar with. Trying to figure out how to use it now just was a bad idea in his mind; last thing he wanted was cause trouble.

So he just took out a pack of peanut crackers and a bag of plain potato chips and set them with the other stuff on the table. And now he needed one thing... a cup his blue eye looked at the cabinets, way above his head that was where his parents would keep them. Dragging a chair to the counter he used it get some high enough to open it. There were lots a shiny glasses waiting to be use and as he grabbed one it slipped out of his hand covered by his long sleeves. With loud crackle, it scattered in all different sizes over the counter and floor.

Wolfie gasped and as an automatic response he began pick up the broken shards one of them pricked him but he refused to stop. Looking of unhappiness, fright and panic spread across his face. “They’re going to be so mad at me... I’m so useless I can’t get a cup with messing it up... I’m... I’m going to be punished.” As he thought those thoughts tears swelled up as he just wanted to clean up the mess and go back to his room where he could stay in isolation for the remainder of the day.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Ten posts already... sheesh, I have to get on more often...))

Aapep

While some of the Morphski didn’t trust Jay and his friends, there were others who believed him.

"It is nice to meet you, Jay.” A man said, “I am called G..." he paused then added, "I am Maw, and I am with you." He smiled loyaly, repeating his name – Namastu.

"Perhaps you are too foolish to put blind trust into someone you don't know.” The girl who had spoken before stated, “Besides, I never said I wasn't going to stand with him. I just want to see how he answers... and if he answers right... then I'll stay."

"I just want to know,” she added, “why gather us all here? We've been taken away from our lives; our families, which we could be protecting out there from this upcoming slaughter. I just feel like I'm missing something. Surely, 'Maw' you can understand that. I'm not trying to be mean, but I think my concerns are valid. Also, for any of you that decide to call me out again, I do have a name. Kitsune. Memorize it. I don't like formalities. I am a teenager after all."

Silence enveloped the tension of the room for a moment. Finally, Jay spoke.

"Well," Jay started nervously, "Really, your family’s shouldn't be the ones in danger, just you guys. Since most of your parents rejected you… well... uhh, I'm sorry to say that they're going to wipe your parent's memories away so that they don't remember you. If you want, though, you could return back to them anyways after this crisis is over."

Aapep smiled. His parents not remembering him was almost too good to be true.

A man with gray hair walked into the room. "Okay, then,” he stated, “I'm guessing you’re wondering how you’re going to survive here, since we're practically in the middle of nowhere. Well, first things first, the beds are upstairs; boys get the left rooms girls get the right ones. The kitchen is to the left of this room, bathroom's to the right, and Hospital's just ahead. We really don't have any rules about how early you get up, but just don't become nocturnal; Ali had that problem for a couple days when she got the Bat morph. If you want, you can come out side at 9 o’clock for training sessions with morphing, just so you know what you're getting into.

“The name's Hio by the way,” he added, “if you didn't get that, I guess I'm kind of the doctor here."

The gray-haired man walked casually to a stair near the back of the room, motioning for the other’s to follow. Aapep waiting for the sound of footsteps to disappeared before coming out of his hiding spot.

He looked around the room casually. The walls were rusty, the place smelled… and from the faint groans from above, he figured that the beds were just as old as the hangar. Why would he want to stay here, when he had a much better life outside in his own home?

Of course, the warnings Jay had told weren’t hollow, and by all means, Aapep did not feel like dying. Learning to control his ability to Morph was an incentive as well. He looked at his watch. The clock face read 11:46.

He sighed. There wasn’t enough time to travel all the way back to his home. Might as well stay here for the night, he thought.

Hungrily, he made his way to the kitchen in search of dinner. Most of the fugitives were up in their rooms, unpacking their belongings, and the kitchen was silent and empty. It was an average-sized kitchen – perhaps a little bit bigger – and contained only the bare necessities.

Opening up the fridge door, Aapep peered inside. Packages of freeze-dried food lined the shelves, and vegetables filled the bottom containers.

He groaned. What the heck was this place? A prison?

No, prison would have better food.

He checked the cabinets, but the result was the same. Sighing in annoyance, he grabbed a few random packages and made ‘dinner’.

As he was trying to find a place to put his plate in the mountain of dirty dishes, he heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. Frantically, he placed the plate down and ran out of the room. More footsteps sounded, and he faintly heard the voices of two refugees. While they sounded familiar, he couldn’t quite place the names.

He wandered around in search of the Main Hall, thinking about the places for him to sleep. Surely, he couldn’t just walk into any old room. What if someone else was using it? Or if another Morphski came along?

He entered the Main Hall, looking around carefully. There were two staircases near the back; the one leading to the bedrooms and the other leading to the second level of the hanger. He walked up the other staircase.

The second level was almost as bare as the first, although Aapep could tell it was used much less than the first floor. A thin walkway led through the middle of the hangar, parts of its floor missing and others browner than dirt. As if for effect, a rusted bar snapped and fell off the walkway.

He looked around, checking for anything that was efficient enough to sleep on. Finally, he spotted something; a few sandbags piled on a platform higher up. Leading to them was a rickety old ladder.

Carefully, Aapep climbed up the ladder, struggling to keep his balance on the rusted old thing. A peg snapped, and he grabbed on the sides to keep from falling a few feet. Finally, he pulled himself onto the platform, sighing in relief.

Suddenly, the ladder fell over onto the walkway, and the walkway itself crashed and blew into pieces on the floor below. Footsteps sounded through the Main Hall.

Aapep held his breath.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
((OOC: I'm posting earlier then I should so I stay caught up *sweatdrop* u guys post alot... this RPG is gonna go FAR!))
Whiti
I unpacked my bag full of random clothes. I grabbed a sweater with the sleeves alittle to long, but it fit snuggly. It was cold in here! My stomach rumbled and I decided dinner was a good idea. I walked out. It wasn't that late! I looked at my wrist, no watch. I cursed. I didn't want to get yelled at, just yet. I walked slowly to the kitchen, giving myself a mentalpat on the back for finding it. I heard a crash somewhere in the hallway and I snickered. I looked in the refrigatraor. Packets of... "dehyrdrated" food? I groaned and shoved the packet into the fridge. I grabbed a nice sized cup that looked clean as far as I could tell and filled it to the brim with Dr. Pepper, I always liked the Doctor better then Coke.

I took a nice slug and looked through the cabinets. More packets. I groaned and put my hands on my face. Dehydrated? "Just add water!" The packet read. I put the limpy... fries, I decided, on a plate and poured some water on it. I then put it in the microwave. I took it out and added salt. I popped one in my mouth. They weren't that bad... but maybe I coul- "ACK!" I cried out spitting the disgusting food out. Too much water!

I swigged more Dr. Pepper to get the taste out and walked wearily to the refrigatrator. I was going to wait until someone told us how to make them. I grabbed a huge bag of chips and began munching wondering if my parents for got me yet.

~*~Flashback~*~
"Let's see the tigers!" cried the younger kid, it was his turn to choose where we go next. "They have a new white tiger, I hear." said the oldest girl who was 12. I nodded. I grabbed the map and after some walking we managed to find the enclosure. I looked around as kids began screaming and pointing. "It's a white one!" some little kid sheirked. Then I saw it. It slinked closely to the glass eyeing me wearily. The closer it got the weird I felt, almost like I would faint. Then it came right up to the glass, and looked me in the eyes. I felt myself shrinking. I felt hair growing and little kids happy sheirks turned into screams of terror. I looked at the glass and cried "Tiger!" only to realize it was my reflection. I screamed but it came out as a terrifying roar. I was on my own now. Everyone was gone. Then I heard the sound of pounding footsteps. I shot out of the enclosure so fast. I felt little arrow like things being shot at me. They whizzed by. I felt one sink into my leg. I was gettting woozy but I made it out of the park and into the woods before falling down, out cold.

I shuddered as I woke up. It was actually a dream. It was so vivid as if it had happened. It was almost four in the morning. I got my lazy butt up and headed slowly to what I hoped was my room. I fell onto the bed and fell asleep again, no dreams this time.

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
Sorry for not posting. I've been sick for the past couple of weeks 'n' I've had no motivation to post. sorry again.

Let's just say that Gryzz was talking to another kid in the audience, and missed his chance to talk to Jay.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-GRYZZ-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Aw, that's just great. I missed him." Gryzz complained to himself. He watched as the other 'lucky' ones who got to talk to him walk off towards some doors, which he presumed were storage rooms, or something along the lines of that.

He walked down towards the hallway, and opened a door to an empty room.

This place looks like a freakink jail cell. Gryzz thought with a sigh, and unpacked his bag.

Gryzz glanced at the bed. He made a noise similar to one you would make when you see something disgusting. Am I supposed to sleep on this dusty old thing?

After a few seconds, Gryzz decided to leave the room and meet some of the other people. Mainly, he just wanted to get out of the 'cell'.

He wandered around the building, looking for someone else. Where the heck is everybody? Gryzz wondered. He was just about to go around another corner, when he heard a loud smash, and winced at the loud noise.

"Somebody must've lost it already." Gryzz said to himself. He went around another corner which led to another hallway. "This place is a freakink maze!"

He went back the way he came, and heard another person yell. "God this place must be a jail cell." Gryzz complained to himself.

He decided to go back to his room, which he noticed had a refridgerator in it. He was lucky he could even get back, going from hallway to another, then back to the largest room, where Jay made his speech.

"Finally. Now I can eat." Gryzz said as he shut his door and walked to the fridge. His stomach growled, as if it was overjoyed by the thought of food.

He looked over the contents, which wasn't much. Dehydrated food, and water.

If it weren't for his insane appetite, he wouldn't've dared to try to eat a packet.

He put the packet up to his face, and read the label. "Fish: Salmon"

"Ohhh. Maybe this won't be so bad after all." Gryzz said, as he put the fish in the microwave.

"Hmm. If this place has electricity....Ha! There it is." Gryzz said to himself, as he found an outlet.

He went back to his rickety deathtrap with springs sticking out of it thing called a 'bed', and pulled his Xbox out of his backpack. After hooking it up, he got lost in his favorite video game, forgetting the events of the day.