• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After SM Ash allow gather a Z-bracelet?

After SM Ash allow gather a Z-bracelet?

• Yes! It be cool right decision! :)

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I afraid - no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK/C

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Ashton Ketchum

Only intrigue what i have in SM is - After this saga Ash allow gather a Z-bracelet? For new GYMs conquers and epic and pathos battles in Gen 8. And specially cool be then Greninja returns. :)
By away - with Ash-Greninja so much wunderwaffe (Mega Evolution and Z-Attack) now officially 3. And Gen 8 give one more wunderwaffe, maybe even 2. And he have chances for this:
Red - Charizard/Infernape (Gen 8 is time for Sinnoh Remakes) with Mega Evolution, or new fire Pokemon with new wunderwaffe.
Green - Toptera with Mega Evolution, or new leaf Pokemon with new wunderwaffe. (But honestly - i want leaf starter for female protagonist)
Blue - Ash-Greninja.
Yellow - Pickachu with Z-Attacks.
4 Pokemon with 4 wunderwaffe, like 4 games for Gen 1 (for Japan).
Well - it has chances to be hint? And what about Z-Bracelet after SM?