• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After the Elite Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

intoadaze

I Am The Master
Hello peeps,

I'm starting over on my pokemon games and I decided to go with Fire Red. I accomplished a couple of things but now I'm stuck so I don't know if there is more to do OR just jump into the 2nd Gen Game (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald).

This is what I've done:

-Beat the Elite 4(once)
-Captured all Legendary birds
-Captured Mewtwo

If there is a check list or walk through that any of you know, let me know please :) or if you just know what to do by heart, post it here :)

Kalosian

So long
You should visit and explore all of the Sevii Islands if you haven't done that. And you could consider trying to complete the Pokedex if you have the ability to trade with other games and have enough patience.

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
After I completed FireRed my second time I worked through the Sevii islands while setting up a new team of entirely Johto Pokemon (Tyranitar, Xatu, Quagsire, Skarmory, Heracross, and Magcargo). I think this is amongst the best team of Johto Pokemon one can make without trading in FireRed, although there are a few other possible options such as Ariados or Jumpluff.
I then used the Vs. Seeker to train this team along the old routes, made a short stop to ensure I'd caught everything in the Safari Zone, (even Chansey) and rebattled the E4. After that I don't know what to do...

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
Well, as far as I know there are now more story events , unless you cheat to get a mystery gift . Maybe train your team and try trainer tower! Explore places like the tanoby ruins, and some sevii island stuff.

PolkaMan

As the others have said before, the Sevii islands are your best bet. The plot advances there, and you can find exotic Pokemon there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.