• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After the N arc... (what do you think should be the storyline plot?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primepokey

So it looks like the hype of the Unova league leads to defeat for our Ash and hes on his way to White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be. After all the many side episodes that will surely entertain us what then?
Ash is bound to return to Kanto right? Or is there another orange islands type scenario (most peeps say black tower is a possible option).
Whatever happens a 6 Gen is yet to be announced or any clue of any (as far as I know).

If there was to be one though id dont think id be alone in saying ash needs to reach the finals and win (i mean if he got to finals and lost- unless it was a good match id be a pretty unhappy bunny)

Also I would like to finally get to learn more about ash's father (its not important but could add many some insight into Ash's past and skill?). Id love a father vs son gym battle of even for his dad to be a champion of a region?!
Something to debate would be if ash got a rematch with Tobias and won (maybe Tobias is a frontier brain or perhaps gets accepted as a new Elite Four member and then gets knocked off his pedestal hehe).

Theres many outcomes but of course we all hope for one (Ash becoming a pokemon master). - Unless they pull a Brock effect on Ash and he decides to pursue something else lol ><

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think it's more of a saga, but if something was after that, then I don't know, some post league tournament filler saga.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Hopefully a world tournament.

Not some junior cup thing, i want a full blown worldcup, with past gym leaders returning.

Nanami

Banned
Gen 6 could be announced in the coming weeks. I mean the main games usually come out in the fall and if the rumors are true about this new gen starting in 2013 I'd guess we would get news in the next few weeks. Now with that said if no new gen is announced I can't say for sure. I'm guessing this arc will take a pretty long time. Not sure long but at the same time not super short

Shianzen

Ash go to the new region or a new filler saga (World Tournament, Black City/White Forest...).

Ver-mont

After the N arc ends? Nothing. Nothing at all. I think it should be the conclusion for Best Wishes.

Primepokey

After the N arc ends? Nothing. Nothing at all. I think it should be the conclusion for Best Wishes.

Well yes that would be a good point to have its conclusion but I what i meant was after the arc, saga what next? It's just to see where you guys/gals think the show should go from here and what should be included/developed... (not that its down to us but its peoples opinions what interest me).

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Even if Best Wishes were to continue until September 2014, there will likely be another new game which will easily give a new potential storyline.

If there is no new game and there is still a need for a year long material... that's a very hard question really. The idealistic answer would be a saga that explores one of the many passed away places(Sevii Islands? Battle Zone?) or plotlines (A complete conclusion for Team Rocket, at least the organization? A proper World Tournament Cup with the leaders?), but unfortunately the likeliest answer would be what playerking was likely trying to suggest, some anime-only cup, like Orange Islands.

All in all, this is actually a really good thread. I hope this continues to stay open for a while.

Lucille

I could see Ash going back to Kanto and entering a tournament there lasting about 6-8 episodes. Brock could get a cameo too and maybe Gary

SlimeStack

Episode N is being promoted as a new series, so it should last roughly 30 episodes then Gen 6 will begin in Fall 2013.

I think the question is more what will Ash be doing besides dealing with Team Plasma. Hopefully the Pokémon World Tournament senior cup or something.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Gen. 6 will most likely start after the N series...then we will get *sigh* the same boring routine where Ash leaves all his Pokemon except Pikachu and goes to the next region and meets yet another female protagonist and challenges the 8 gyms there then enters the league only to lose it again.

Janovy

Banned
Episode N is being promoted as a new series, so it should last roughly 30 episodes then Gen 6 will begin in Fall 2013.

I think the question is more what will Ash be doing besides dealing with Team Plasma. Hopefully the Pokémon World Tournament senior cup or something.
Yeah, this is what I think will happen.

And besides Ash and co. dealing with Plasma, we will obviously have fillers, obligatory Iris/Cilan episode, possibly goodbye episodes for Langley/Georgia, etc. So there's plenty of material to fill in if we rule out the N/Team Plasma part.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Nah.. I doubt they'd have Ash enter four tournaments without him having win a single one.. Ash always leaves a region with at least one win under his belt:
- Kanto: Orange Cup
- Johto: Bug Capturing Contest, Amazing Race, Sumo Cup, Seaking Fishing contest?
- AG: PokeRinger, and the Battle Frontier of course
- Sinnoh: Twinleaf Tournament and PokéRinger again.
- Unova: ???

I think it's very safe to say that there will be a fifth tournament, be it Black Tower, or just another Don Tournament. They'll likely look the same so there's no real reason for them to be different.. Unless it's a PWT, and Ash fights for all his pity badges again.. xD
- Misty
- Erika
- Sabrina
- Janine, just because she hasn't appeared yet. Koga wasn't a pity badge.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

sSerenity

There are several in games places not visited ...

Anville Town, Lacunosa Town, Black City, White Forest, Aspertia City, Lentimas Town, Village Bridge, Marvelous Bridge, Marine Tube, Reversal Mountain, Clay Tunnel, Underground Ruins, Strange House, Relic Passage, Seaside Cave

I could see the gang travelling around Unova searching for Team Plasma in theses places

SlimeStack

There are several in games places not visited ...

Anville Town, Lacunosa Town, Black City, White Forest, Aspertia City, Lentimas Town, Village Bridge, Marvelous Bridge, Marine Tube, Reversal Mountain, Clay Tunnel, Underground Ruins, Strange House, Relic Passage, Seaside Cave

I could see the gang travelling around Unova searching for Team Plasma in theses places

The Junior Cup was actually held in Lacunosa Town. And Anville Town was part of Team Rocket's Subway arc.

I think it would be great if they could visit Black City and White Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.