• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

After this Pandemic is over, what will you do first?

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
I have hotels booked for overnight stays in a couple of cities in the Summer. The UK's lockdown is scheduled to end on Monday 21st June, so I've booked things for July and August. There's a Transformers fan convention in Birmingham every August that I've been to a few times, but even though events such as conventions can be held again from 17th May with a limit of 1000 attendees indoors and 4000 outdoors, and those limits will be lifted anyway on 21st June, the organisers of this convention have still chosen to cancel their 2021 event out of fear. Regardless, I've booked the hotel and I'm just going to have a weekend break in the city.

Last edited:

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Right now my country has ordered hundreds of thousands of vaccines against Covid-19 and by the end of May or June, everyone who wishes to be vaccined should have received it. It's mandatory, but strongly recommended. Next week, people will be allowed to see their families and friends, both inside or outside, which was forbidden since 6 months or so. Finally I will be able to see my siblings and my niece as well as friends I haven't met in half a year. Fortunately I had received foster kittens from my aunt back straight before the pandemic went worse in October, so these purring pals kept me company during half a year. Of course I still have them, they're my purr-fect pals for life ;)

Missingno.Fan

Probably go to the movies. I don’t know with who because I want to cut ties with my main movie going friend (long story).

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
First off, the pandemic will never be over. Second, I dunno what is do if it did end. I was always a big recluse, never going out unless necessary, and the pandemic made my reclusiveness even worse, as I make it a point now to buy groceries in bulk so I go out even less now, so I guess I could go to the store once a week instead of roughly once a month like I do now, but since the pandemic won’t be allowed to end I honestly don’t have for afterwards.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I've been wanting to travel for a few years now even before the pandemic started. Maybe once things have settled down I'll actually get to do that without worrying about potential side effects.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Get laid I've been meaning to plan a business trip to Los Angeles for quite some time now, which I can technically do with the vaccine alone, but I think I may wait a little longer. I do need to take this trip, though. There's money on the line. lol

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Go visit my friends out of state since quarantine started the weekend we were supposed to meet up for our graduation celebrations. Probably try to go back to the gym as well but I know it’ll be packed so I’m not holding my breath on that

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Travel if the restrictions are dropped or waived due to vaccine passport. Go to the arcades again as I did before all this happened.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Suppose the biggest thing I want to do after the pandemic is attend a convention. I've got friends all over the country and haven't been able to see them in roughly two years. For now who knows when those will be up and running again... 2022? 2023?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I used to play arcade dancing games with our local community before the pandemic in 2 different locations. One of the location is a bar which is unfortunately closed since the pandemic and the other one is an arcade amusement in which you had to wear masks which are difficult to play for most players. I might play them when the pandemic is over but some players might retire and move on into something else after not playing for months/years since our local community Facebook page is almost dead. :(

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I will wear a mask and socially distance.

I would probably visit my sister who lives in the city area.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Go visit my friends out of state since quarantine started the weekend we were supposed to meet up for our graduation celebrations. Probably try to go back to the gym as well but I know it’ll be packed so I’m not holding my breath on that

Are gyms not open where you are?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Are gyms not open where you are?
Nope. My town was full of people protesting against wearing masks (as in literally walking the streets holding signs) longer than they should have so pretty much any public service that’s not considered an immediate necessity is closed off.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I used to play arcade dancing games with our local community before the pandemic in 2 different locations. One of the location is a bar which is unfortunately closed since the pandemic and the other one is an arcade amusement in which you had to wear masks which are difficult to play for most players. I might play them when the pandemic is over but some players might retire and move on into something else after not playing for months/years since our local community Facebook page is almost dead. :(
Soul Calibur 2 3, Initial D v 2-3 was my weakness back in the day. I continued to IDV4 and Maximum tune 3 or 4 and made the jump to MT5 as no new initial D games were brought after v4 didnt do so well. I did take a 2-4 yr break from the arcades but they roped me back in... i only wanted to drop by to remember some memories but found myself in the thick of it again...now i also play Arkanoid 2 the Revenge of Doh. Its an infuriating game, i want to smash the screen but I still want to play it and it's so much fun. I tried the guitar hero and was ok but only liked 2-3 songs. I can't for the life of me do the DDR games or rhythm games...

There is only 1 real arcade left now but a movie theater still has a double cab initial d v3. I think there is a barcaden but I'm not into the bar scene. May God pray on my wallet if by some chance one retro game they get is the Crazy Taxi car game...

Last edited: